Monday, February 5, 2018

FATHERLY ENCOURAGEMENT

My Dear Precious Child,
   Every good father uses encouraging words to build the confidence and self worth of his children.  Encouraging words build the spirit of a child into a giving, loving, reliable, stable person who is eager to give to others what he or she has received from his or her father and mother, which is a loving, stable foundation.   
   When encouraging words are missing in the growing lives of children, even as adults they are always begging for attention, validation and compliments from other people.  Encouraging words build egos in people that become giving and loving actions toward others because of the self confidence gained from encouraging words from their parents. 
    Oh, that all of My children had the benefit of having encouraging parents in their formative years. If that were possible, there would not be any adults who are always begging for validating attention from others.  Often their methods of getting validation are by obeying the temptations of the devil in their thoughts because, to them, attention gained by sinful ways is better to them than no validation at all.  Encouragement comes from enduring and loving words which feed the soul of a person.  
    One of My Fatherly attributes toward you and My other children is to encourage you with validating words which come from My Unconditional Love toward you.  Because of strict religious laws or abusive parents, many of My children in the earth are starved for validation of their existence.  Many have not only been denied encouraging words by their parents but they have been beaten down with demeaning, insulting, derogatory words by their parents and other people which rob them of having any self confidence and emotional stability in the makeup of their souls.  Those of My children are the poor in spirit that I spoke of through Jesus when I said that My kingdom of heaven belongs to them. (Matthew 5:3)  In revealing that truth through My Son Jesus I was telling My children that I have the cure for a broken heart which has no self worth, and the cure is in having My kingdom come into their lives with all of My unconditional love, enduring validation, and spiritual benefits which make them feel prized and honored by Me, their Heavenly Father,  (Luke 11:20)
    My own heart is grieved at the poor state of the egos of many of My children who have been denied the loving, kind, encouraging words of an earthly parent which validates the existence of the child and establishes him or her on a firm foundation of respect for himself or herself. (Ephesians 4:29-32)  It is that firm foundation of self respect which results in respect for others flowing from them to other people instead of their constantly begging for validation from others for themselves.
   For the poor in spirit who have no foundation of self respect and confidence, I have provided for My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives to comfort them, to soothe their broken hearts, to give My own honor and respect to them and to show My love to them with all of the healing power of My Holy Spirit.  To the formerly poor in spirit, they are no longer poor in spirit but they become rich in spirit when My kingdom comes into their lives.  My unconditional love chases away the discouraging words that were said to them, replaces the low feeling of self worth with the realization of My love and favor toward them and elevates them to being the head instead of the tail in all matters of self respect. (Deuteronomy 28:13)
    I take everything which the devil cursed in your life and I replace it with all of the benefits of My kingdom of love, including emotional stability, the self confidence that comes from knowing your self worth, and the peace of mind which comes from your knowledge that the creator of the universe loves and prizes you above all the precious jewels in the earth. (Proverbs 3:13-18)
    After you entered into My kingdom of love, I spoke words of prophesy through you which astounded you but which lifted your self worth above all of the elements of the world.  I said to you, "You say to Me that thine is the kingdom, thine is the power and thine is the glory, but I say to you that thine is the kingdom. thine is the  power and thine is the glory because you are My much loved child." 
    Only My unconditional love can declare such a proclamation as that. Seeking My kingdom became your focus from that point on because you knew your value to Me. 
    I say today again to all of My children, "Thine is the kingdom, Thine is the power and thine is the glory."  You are worthy of My kingdom because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  You are worthy of My power which is given to you by My Holy Spirit.  And you are worthy of My glory of angelic hosts doing My will in your life at My instruction of My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 6:13; Luke 24:39; Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:14))
   Seek My kingdom of love and seek My righteousness with your whole heart and you will have heaven on earth.  (Matthew 6:33) You will no longer be poor in spirit but you will have My Holy Spirit as your guide, protector, provider, encouragement, advocate, giver of wisdom and knowledge, one who reveals My love for you and the healer of your soul.(John 16:13-15)
   Receive My words of love and validation for you and you will no longer beg for validation from humans.  You will be like the man who found a pearl of great price and sold all that he had to buy the entire field.  (Matthew 13:46) You will be built up in confidence and faith by My kingdom becoming real in your life and by praying in My Holy Spirit. (Jude 20) 
   Your Heavenly Encourager

No comments: