Saturday, February 17, 2018

FAVORED CHILD OF PROMISE

My Dear Precious Child,
   You are My favored child of promise.  (Psalm 106:4; Luke 2:52)  The people in the earth who are poor in spirit, being oppressed, distressed, abused, maligned, afflicted or dominated are My favored children and I said that the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.  (Matthew 5:7)  The people who mourn are My favored children and I promised that they would be comforted by Me.  I said that people who are meek and humble are favored and that they inherit My blessings while they live in the earth.  My children who hunger and thirst after My righteousness are My favored children and I promised that they would be satisfied with all good things.  I said that My children who are persecuted for doing what I tell them to do, which is sowing kindness and goodness in the earth by loving their enemies and never returning evil for evil done to them, they are My favored children and I said that the kingdom of heaven is theirs.  I said that people who are merciful to everyone are My favored children and that they will receive mercy from everyone.  I said that My children who are pure in heart are My favored children because they refuse to only see evil in others but are determined to see the good in them, just like Jesus said when He said that He and I look on the spirits of people where My good resides instead of looking on their flesh where evil resides.  I said that the pure in heart will see Me because they are not trained by religious spirits to only see evil in people.  My favored children are all of My children who seek Me and seek to do My will in their lives.  Great are their rewards, I said. (Matthew 5:3-11)  It is in your having those attitudes that allows Me to pour My blessings upon you. 
    The attitudes of being meek, humble, hungry for righteousness, thinking little of yourself and your own comforts, being kind, good and merciful, seeing good in people instead of evil, and being so loving and peaceful that you are persecuted by others, those attitudes come from your allowing Me to show My appreciation for your showing love to  everyone and I can reward you abundantly.  I said that other people will see your good works and glorify Me, knowing that it is My power that is loving others and keeping peace with everyone through you.  I said that you are My bright light in a dark world and you are the the salt of the world that makes My words palatable to everyone. (Matthew 5:13-16) 
   I love everyone in your world and I want to flood their lives with My blessings, but I am limited upon whose lives I can pour My blessings because some of My children bind themselves to the devil by sowing evil in their world and they allow the devil to send his demons to form a barrier between themselves and Me. (Isaiah 59:1-2)  I am eager to flood blessings upon those deceived children of Mine, but My blessings cannot penetrate the spiritual barriers that the devil has built between Us. 
   However, I made a perfect way.  Those of My children who are obedient to Me and refuse to do evil to their enemies but instead do good to them, they are My emissaries of My love to the people who are bound to the devil by doing his will.  I impress you and My favored children of promise who refuse to do evil to your enemies and instead do good to your enemies, I impress you to do My actions of goodness to the people who are bound to the devil and doing his will by doing evil to you.  In doing what I instruct you to do, which is to love your enemies, to do good to them, to bless them and pray for them, in doing those actions you are fulfilling the words of Christ to you and doing what He was commissioned to do in the earth.
    My children who do My will in the earth are not blocked by the demonic barriers in the heavenly dimension like I am as placed there by the iniquities of My children who do evil, become My enemies, and block Me from flooding them with My goodness.   So I impress My children of promise in the earth to pour My goodness, forgiveness and mercy upon the humans who have made you and Me their enemies.  I tell you to do good to them, to bless them and to pray for them so that I am authorized to execute My judgment upon the demons who tempt them to do evil to you.  Our unity in working together, your loving your enemies and My defeating the demons who motivate them, allows me to break through the barriers of the devil.  Our unity in working together will be successful in seeing that your human enemies become saved and come to a knowledge of the truth.  (I Timothy 2;1-4)  I bypass the devil's barriers by asking My children of promise to pour My goodness upon the people who do evil to them while I am blocked from doing it. 
   I did the same miraculous thing through My Son Jesus.  I could not cast out the demons, heal the sick and the brokenhearted from My heavenly home because of the barriers in the spiritual dimension placed there by the sins of My own children. So I sent My Son Jesus to live in flesh and do that I was limited to do by the barriers which were authorized by My children to separate them from Me. Jesus became flesh so that He could pour My love upon My children, do good to them, pray for them, and by the power of My Holy Spirit cast out the demons who ruled their lives. 
    As My child of promise and My favored child, you are authorized by Me and empowered by My Holy Spirit to pour My goodness, forgiveness, kindness, mercy, blessings and love upon My children who have strayed into evil territory and are doing evil in the world.  When they do evil to you, as My favored child you are commanded by Me to do good to them, to forgive them, to bless them and to pray for them, thus fulfilling the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world.  When you do, you are rewarded beyond measure by Me, your Father, because you have done what I ask you to do, thus demonstrating your love for Me.  (John 14:21)
   Make your human enemies your favored friends, loving them, blessing them, doing good to them and praying for them.  When you do, you are showing your love for Me because you have taken My advice and loved Me as your Father.
   If all of My children consistently did this one thing that I ask of them, there would be no more evil in your world because I would be able to rid the earth of evil through My favored children of promise and their obedience.  You can do it in your portion of the world.  Do it for Me, your Loving Father.  When you do, you are participating with Me in saving the lives of people who have strayed.
   Your Father of Loving Favor            

No comments: