Friday, February 9, 2018

YOUR MERCIFUL FATHER

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are good fathers in the earth who are merciful toward their children, forgiving them for any and all infractions of family rules and regulations, civil laws or religious laws.  Good fathers sacrifice their time, their earthly goods and their selfishness in order to provide good guidance for their children and in order to be good models of kind parenting.  (Proverbs 13:1; Proverbs 23:24) However, there are very few, if any, fathers in the earth who would agree to be the substitute for the agony of the punishment of suffering death on a cross for their children for disobeying rules and laws.  That sacrifice goes far beyond the loyalty of human fathers for their children.  Bad fathers aren't even willing to forgive their children for minor disobedience and they often inflict strict, abusive punishment on their children, even though the disobedience of their children is often the result of bad parenting, the lack of loving guidance from the father. (Proverbs 30:11)
   I am the only Father who has ever come to earth in a human body and suffered the agony of suffering crucifixion on an earthly cross for the sins of the whole world, for the sins of My obedient children and for the sins of My rebellious children.  I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to impregnate a human woman so that she would bear My Son who became known as Son of Man/Son of God.  You know that the name of the human part of Him was Jesus and My Godly part of Him was Christ, the victorious One. (Matthew 16:13-17)  He was My Son who lived in a human body.  He was empowered by My Holy Spirit so He was able to do what Adam could not do, which was to resist the devil in every temptation to sin.  Jesus Christ had to remain pure in the flesh so that He would be the pure and willing sacrifice for dying for the sins of the whole world, for the people who could not resist the devil but instead yielded to the devil's temptations to do evil in the world.
   Sometimes good parents are willing to go to prison for their children who break civil laws, although the courts will not allow it.  But no parent has ever been willing to suffer agonizing death on a cross for a rebellious child.  Most human fathers are of the mindset that rebellious children should be incarcerated.  Because of My mercy I sacrificed My Son for the sins of the whole world. (I John 2:2) 
   Jesus Christ in His life manifested My personality to humans which is the personality of a loving, sacrificial Father who is willing to die an agonizing death on a cross for His children, not only the rebellious, sinful ones but also the righteous ones who struggle with temptations from the devil.  My mercy is for My children who are controlled by the devil to the degree that they sin against other people and Me.  It is a mercy that is based on My acquaintance with the evil of the devil whom I threw out of My heaven along with his rebellious demonic angels.  I know that all sins of humans are actions that originate with the devil and not with My children whom I created.  I know that the devil is the guilty one and not My children.  However, the laws of the nation of Israel at the time required death on a cross for lawbreakers, so My Son Jesus was commissioned by Me to fulfill that requirement and die for the sins of the whole world, even though He was not guilty of any infractions.  His death for your sins and the sins of every human being who every lived is called My mercy and My forgiveness. My mercy is universal, covers the sins of every human who ever lived and who will ever live.
   Because of the wonderful, although gruesome, sacrifice of Jesus Christ, I was able to send into the earth My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children and empower them to have the same supernatural power that Jesus had in His body which made Him the Christ.  They would have the same power to resist the temptations of the devil and to do My will in the earth which would allow My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives on earth.
   Because you have gloriously partaken of the truth of My forgiveness of your sins, you owe it to Me and to all of My children to forgive them for their sins, their disobedience, their iniquities, their transgressions, their mistakes and their misdeeds.  You have the power to forgive and be merciful but you must first rid your thoughts of judging people which comes from the devil who still tempts your fleshly mind.  Even though you and My other spiritual children are empowered by My Holy Spirit, you still have to choose between following the voices of evil that comes into your human mind or My voice which comes from My Holy Spirit into your human mind.
   You must practice forgiving everyone just as I forgive you.  As I said to you previously, how dare you, as My forgiven child, not give the same grace of forgiveness to everyone that I give to you.  You are obligated to forgive others, considering them pure and clean, because I forgive you and consider you pure and clean.
   My forgiveness for you has no end.  (Isaiah 9:6-7)The price has been paid for your imperfections.  My merciful forgiveness for everyone in the world has no end.  The price has been paid for the imperfections of everybody in the world.  Just as My love flows from you to others, My forgiveness must flow from you to others. (John 20:19-23)
   YOUR MERCIFUL FATHER            
              

No comments: