Monday, February 19, 2018

FATHERLY WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child,
   You often forget the I created your world, that I created humans and that I put My human children in charge of their world to tend it and make it productive in all ways. (Genesis 1:26-31) I taught the first man, Adam, the intelligence to successfully tend to his possessions and help them bear fruit and multiply. Since Adam did not heed My warnings to refuse to listen to the alien spirit of the devil, he and Eve listened to the temptations, yielded to them and allowed evil to flood the earth.  Genesis 3:1-19) From then forward, Adam and  his descendants were in the unfortunate state of hearing not only My wisdom and knowledge in their thoughts but also the temptations to do evil from the devil.  My temporary solution was to speak to the descendants of Adam through prophets, humans who could differentiate My voice from the voice of the devil. Throughout the history of humans, I was able to speak to My children occasionally through virtuous kings and judges, as well as prophets.  All of My instructions were for the general public, all people who would listen and profit from My words.
   Those temporary fixes only sufficed until I was able to send My Holy Spirit into the world in human flesh in a man identified as the son of man/Son of God.  His flesh was called Jesus because He was born on a human woman, but I was His real Father and His true identity was Christ, the Son of God.  (John 6:68-70) I sent Him into the world to die for the sins of the whole world, the sins of every person who had ever lived and those who would live after Him. During His time on earth, He revealed My true nature, that of being a Loving Father instead of the cruel king that the devil had educated My children to believe.  He revealed My character as love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and joy instead of being a cruel king of oppression, one who punishes for disobedience, a king who takes from his subjects instead of giving to them. and a king who makes rules which are too difficult to obey. Jesus Christ revealed Me as His Father and the Good Father of all of My children instead of being an evil taskmaster and He taught that the devil is the real evil taskmaster but I am a kind and loving Father.
   It was apparent that general guidance through the prophets was not efficient because masses of people would not obey My instructions.  That was caused by the devil's interference by his putting his temptations in the minds of My children and they influenced others. 
   The appointed time came for My efficient plan to be implemented which had been hidden from people and even the angels from the foundation of the earth. (Romans 16:25-26)  The plan was that I would come and live inside of My individual children in the person of the Holy Spirit and that I would be their personal guide just like I was the trusted and personal guide of Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1:27) In that workable plan, every person would have his or her own opportunity to either choose My guidance to do good in the earth or choose the devil's guidance to do evil in the earth.  I would not be working with masses of people at the same time, some who want to obey and some who do not want to accept My help.  (John 16:12-16) At least under My new plan each person would be responsible for working out his or her own salvation from the works of the evil by listening to My voice of guidance and hopefully not be influenced by the disobedience of the masses who had not yet learned to hear My voice. (Philippians 2:12)  The relationship would be between Me and My individual children, not a nation, not a country, not a church, not a denomination and not a particular race or culture. 
   In the administration of My new covenant, the covenant between My individual children and Me, that being that I would live inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit, Jesus told you what would happen, that I would usher into the world My kingdom of heaven.  I said that those of My children who choose to hear My voice from the inside of them will be victorious over the voice of the devil and refuse to obey him, choosing instead to obey My instructions through which you and My other children will overcome all of the evil that is in the world by coming to know Me one-on-one, individually, as your Father of wisdom and knowledge.  You will trust My instructions and take My advice because you love Me, and you will love Me because of My love for you.  (I John 4:19)   
    My plan is still in operation.  I am available to live inside of My children and guide them from the inside of them away from evil and onto the green pastures and still waters of life. They need to learn to hear My voice and then choose to obey My workable instructions because I give them the power to obey. 
   Trust My wisdom and knowledge and you will have heaven on earth because My kingdom of heaven has come into your life. 
    We make a great team -- Loving Father and loving child -- spreading My love into the earth.
    Your Father of Workable Wisdom

No comments: