Thursday, February 15, 2018

HEAVENLY JUSTICE LEAGUE

My Dear Precious Child,
   When the child of a good father in the earth has been robbed by a bully or injured by a bully, the good father seeks justice for his child by going to the authorities and seeing that the bully is disciplined for his or her evil act done upon the victim.  If the child has been robbed, the good father will replace the sum taken and if his child has been noble in the situation the good father will reward his child for his good character even more by returning an increase of the amount that was stolen.
   A bad father under the same scenario will encourage his child to return to the bully and rob from him or beat him up, as in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  In doing that, the father is sowing seeds of violence for his own sake so that he will look like the tough one.  However, the bad father just ends up being a bully also.
    I am your good Father who created you and the rest of My children and I know what is the right way for you to react to evil done to you.  I know that returning evil for evil done to you only gives more power to evil and the instigator of the evil done to you, who is the devil.  I know that if you will return good for any evil done to you that you will end up being the winner in the situation because goodness increases the goodness in your life and evil increases the evil in your life.  When you return evil for evil done to you, you sow seeds in the devil's spiritual garden and you will receive back 30, 60 or 100 times the evil that was done to you, all instigated by hell.  When you sow goodness for evil done to you, you sow good seeds into My spiritual garden, called My kingdom, and you will receive 30, 60 or 100 times rewards from Me. (Matthew 13:3-8)  I said for you to do the loving and let Me do the fighting against evil.
    When I told again and again not to do evil when people do evil to you such as rob you or cheat you, insult you or injure you, I told you that instead of your doing evil to them that you should do good to them,  I told you to forgive them, to bless them and to pray for them. Those instructions were not given to you in order for you to be merely a sacrificial person, a coward or a weak person.  Those instructions were in direct relation to what I do to the person. (Matthew 5:45)   When you are My child, you do in the earth what I do from My heaven.  I forgive you for your imperfections and I forgive everyone for their imperfections.  I also forgive everyone who does evil to you but I exact judgment upon the devil.  You must do the loving and let Me do the fighting against evil.
    What you don't see happening when you follow My instruction and do good to someone who does evil to you, what you don't see is what is happening in the spiritual world around you.  I told you to do good things and to pray for your enemy, not to seek vengeance, but to let me avenge you.  When you do good to the person and pray for the person, I told you that I seek vengeance against the demons who instigated the evil done to you. (Romans 12:19)  When I do My Fatherly protective duties for you in the spiritual dimension of fighting the demons who caused you problems, the human who either robbed from you or injured you will change and be gracious toward you.  The person will eventually love you for your kindness and goodness toward him and he will want to know Me like you know Me.  (I Timothy 2:1-4)  You must do the loving and let Me do the fighting against the demons.
    There is more to this scenario.  When you show love to the person who does evil to you, doing good for him, blessing him and praying for him, those actions of righteousness in the earth by you allow Me to not only fight for you against the demons who caused the situation so that you will end up winning the battle against evil, but I send angels to restore what was taken from you and restore them to you many times over what you lost.  That is My justice for My children, not only restoring what you lost but rewarding you many times over for your sowing My righteousness in the earth. (Isaiah 9:7; 58:2)  I said that you allow Me to exact judgment upon the devil and his demons and you allow Me to do justice for you when you follow My instructions.  Part of My justice for you is returning to you 100 times what you have lost.  That's what I do as your loving Father.  You do the loving and let Me do the fighting of evil. Let Me see that justice is done for you many times over what you have suffered from evil being done to you and taken from you.  I will restore the blessings many times over.
    Allowing Me to seek justice for you and rewarding you for sowing My righteousness in the earth is better than you doing evil and suffering the trauma of obeying the devil and suffering his destructive reward for it.  Your following My command by returning good, blessing and praying for your enemies allows Me to exact judgment against the demons who afflict you.  It's much, much better than your yielding to the devil, returning evil for evil done to you, then having to repent for your sins of doing evil because the devil has already begun exacting upon you the consequences for your sowing evil.  (Proverbs 21:3)  Turning from evil and repenting of the evil you have sown is good, but refusing to return evil for evil has greater rewards from Me.
    My instructions for you to love your enemies has great rewards for you. (Hebrews 11:6 and 10:5 and 10:35)  You must do the acts of loving your enemies and let Me do the fighting for justice for you.
   Your Justice Loving Father

No comments: