Friday, February 23, 2018

ZEALOUS FOR LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
   Unfortunately, some of My Children are zealous to make flesh and blood their enemies, contrary to My instructions to them.  At the guidance of the devil they make enemies of My children who have doctrinal differences and they make enemies of people who have never heard about the sacrifice that Jesus made of his own body for the remission of their sins.  Because those misguided children of mine only mind the things of their flesh, they fight the flesh of other people.  As a result, they suffer and die spiritually and sometimes physically from fighting the wrong enemies.  (I Corinthians 13:1-3) 
   I said emphatically that your enemies are not flesh and blood but they are the principalities and powers in the air, meaning the demons in the atmosphere who tempt and try My children constantly in order to incite them to fight people instead of fighting their real enemies, the devil and his demons, through intercessory prayers. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  My children who become religious zealots, fighting flesh and blood, do not know the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of Love. (Psalm 19:7-11; John 13:34-35; I Corinthians 13:4-7)  I said through Jesus Christ that the commandment of My new covenant is that you will love everyone as I love you and that you forgive everyone of their sins.  (John 20:22-23)  He said that all of the commandments of religious laws and civil laws are fulfilled in loving Me and loving others.  When you love other people as I love you, you do not think of them as your enemies because they are not your enemies.  Your real enemies are the demons in the spiritual dimension around you who incite differences, opposition, discord, hatred, anger, jealousy, envy, dissension, political partisanship and disagreements among My children.  (Galatians 5:19-21)  I said that they will never inherit My kingdom while they live in the earth.  I said that the zeal of My Holy Spirit always produces love, peace, joy, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience, long suffering, gentleness and self control.  (Galatians 5:22-25)
   Do not let your zeal for Me be without knowledge of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love.  If you do, you will be swayed by every wind of doctrine which produces emotional reactions to things that happen to you instead of spiritual reactions to things that happen to you.  When you are tempted to return evil for evil done to you, you are making enemies of flesh and blood.  When you yield to My instructions to return good for evil done to you, you are declaring that people are not your enemies.  When you pray in the Spirit, you are engaging in the real battle with the real enemies which are the demons in the atmosphere around you. 
   Spiritual battles in intercessory prayers return good to you and they defeat the real enemies behind every earthly disagreement.  Because you are praying in love, those intercessions return love to you in the thoughts of your previously perceived human enemies because the intercessory prayers allow Me and My angels to defeat the real enemies in the spiritual dimension around them.  Through intercessory prayers, the people you consider your enemies of flesh and blood begin to have peaceful thoughts about you.  Harmony is restored by the intercessory prayers and by the goodness and love that you show to your human enemies. 
   The zeal that I encouraged you to seek is zeal to know Me, to be purified by My Holy Spirit and to be zealous to do the good works of My Holy Spirit who motivates you to do good.  (Titus 2:14)  I said that you must be zealous for the gifts of the Holy Spirit but in your zeal that you must be sure your zeal builds up My body of Christ instead of tearing it down by lack of wisdom.  (I Corinthians 14:12) Many of My children have destroyed My plan of building up My body of Christ in their zeal by speaking in tongues without the interpretation.  Speaking in tongues with interpretation builds up My body.  In their zeal to be spiritual, My children who speak in tongues without the interpretation bring criticism to My church which is My universal body.  Zeal must always be accompanied by wisdom.  I told you to zealously seek My spiritual gifts but they must be tempered with wisdom so as to not tear down My body.
   I said that Israel had a zeal for Me but not according to knowledge because they were ignorant of My righteousness, being convinced of a righteousness which comes from obeying their religious and civil laws.  (Romans 10:1-4)  I said that Christ is the end of religious laws because My righteousness comes to those who believe in Him.  So the zeal of Israel never sufficed to bring righteousness to anyone.  Their zeal for Me was misplaced.
   Make sure that your zeal for Me is based upon the Holy Spirit's revelation knowledge and not on mere fundamental interpretations of My Instruction Book to you.  My Holy Spirit is your advocate, your attorney of record who is charged by Me to interpret My Instruction Book to you.  When He lives inside of you, He becomes your tutor, your advocate, your guide, your protector, your provider and your strength.  He inherited the ministry of Jesus who said that when the Holy Spirit comes into your life that He will take what Jesus taught to you and reveal those truths to you. (John 16:12-15; John 15:16-17)  I said when you love one another that whatever you ask, it will be done for you.
   Be zealous in loving others, in forgiving others, in returning good for evil, in loving those people whom you consider your enemies, in doing good to everyone and in praying for everyone whom you consider to be opposed to you.  Be zealous in sowing My love in the world and your zeal will be rightly placed.  Rightly placed zeal inherits great rewards.
   Your Father Who Zealously Loves You

No comments: