Tuesday, February 27, 2018

FAMILY CHARACTERISTICS

FAMILY CHARACTERISTICS
My Dear Precious Child,
   My first children were made in My image with My characteristics of love, goodness, kindness, mercy, joy, patience, faith and peace as their family traits.  However, those traits became polluted when evil came into the earth and cursed Adam, Eve and the earth.  My children continued in a downward spiral into having more and more of the traits from the devil's family than from Me.  Not until the coming of My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children did it become possible for them to return to being children in My image with My loving characteristics again.   Righteousness began to be available to them as I told them to seek My kingdom and My righteousness. (Matthew 8:33)  I told them through Jesus that their righteousness must exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the scribes or they would never enter into My kingdom of love and peace while they lived in the earth. (Matthew 5:20) The Pharisees, the Sadducees and the scribes were the religious and political leaders of that time.      
   When My Holy Spirit resides in My children, there is a battle between the remaining demonic characteristics in their flesh and My good characteristics in their spirit.  It takes great effort and determination for My children to allow the changes that exist in their spirits to become real in their flesh.  Just as My words became flesh and created Jesus Christ, so My words must become flesh and produce My family characteristics in the flesh of My children just like My Holy Spirit has done in their spirits. 
    When a person becomes a new creation, that happens in the person's spirit in the twinkling of an eye.  Old things pass away and all things become new.  The flesh fights against becoming new with My character traits and the devil begins to manipulate My children to return to their old demonic traits.  My Holy Spirit wages a war against the demons and the battle is on for the flesh of each one of My children.  The devil wants the person to return to doing his will in the earth and I want My child to begin to portray My personality of love and peace in their flesh.  There is much suffering in My children in the struggle on whether to do My will or whether to do the will of the devil who tempts their flesh.  (Romans 7:5-25)
    I said that when you walk in the Spirit you will not fulfill the temptations and lusts of the flesh.  In other words, if you follow the guidance that My Holy Spirit admonishes you to follow, you will no longer obey the passions of the flesh.  (Romans 8:1-13) Your flesh itself is not the problem.  The problems is that the devil tempts your flesh and leads you to have thoughts, attitudes, speak words and do actions that carry out the devil's personality which brings destruction and death instead of your having My thoughts, attitudes, speak words and do actions that portray My characteristics in the earth which brings My abundant life and godliness to your life on earth.
    When Jesus taught His valuable lessons He told you to refuse to hate your enemies but instead to love them.  That is a prime example of the difference between the flesh and the spirit.  The  devil tempts My children to hate their enemies, but I admonish My children to love their enemies.  The devil wants you to experience destruction and death so he tempts you to do his will in the earth. I want you to experience an abundance of My blessings in your life in the earth, so through My Holy Spirit I lead and guide you to do My will in the earth which is always doing good in the earth.
    I desire to replicate My kingdom in the earth, just like it is in My heaven.  That is My desire for all of My children.  I did not create the earth and My children to suffer at the hands of the devil and his demons. I created the earth and My children to be modeled after My heaven.  The problem started when Adam and Eve allowed evil to curse the earth.
   My Holy Spirit wants to train you to be My image in the earth and He wants your earth to mirror My heaven.   It can happen when you are led and guided constantly to do what My Spirit leads you to do.  My Holy Spirit took over the ministry of Jesus Christ when He came to heaven to live with Me.  The difference is that My Spirit lives inside of you, being My guidance system for you.  Jesus walked with His followers and told them that when My Holy Spirit came to earth that He would lead them into all truth from the inside of them. 
    Allow My Holy Spirit to train you in My godliness.  He knows how to do it.  It's in your allowing Him to create My character attributes in your flesh which already exist in your spirit if you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.     
   Godliness is having My attitudes and actions which distribute love and kindness to everyone, including your enemies. Godliness blesses your enemies.  Godliness prays for your enemies.  Godliness does good to your enemies. It is those actions which cause My blessings to flood into your life, delivering to you the abundant life that I promised.  
    When you are being led by the flesh, which is being led by the devil, you distribute hatred, anger, lust, pride, discord, lasciviousness, division, strife and destruction into the world, which are the character traits of the devil.  The end result in that you inherit death if you are led by the flesh. (Galatians 5:16-21)
    Be constantly led by My Holy Spirit and you will distribute My love, My joy, My peace, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My patience, My faithfulness and My patience into the earth, which are My characteristics.  Your life on earth will be filled with My blessings when you do.  (Galatians 5:22-25)
    I told you that My Holy Spirit has given to you everything necessary for your having a life of abundance and godliness in the earth.  I said that to your faith you must add virtue, knowledge, self control, patience, godliness, brotherly affection and love.  I said that if you will do those things, which is to seek My righteousness, that you will never fail and that you will be granted entrance into My kingdom while you live in the earth. (II Peter 1:3-11)
     Your Father of Godly Attributes               

No comments: