Saturday, February 3, 2018

HUMAN WISDOM IS LACKING

My Dear Precious Child,
   When a machine belonging to My children malfunctions, often they will try to fix it with their limited knowledge of the workings of the machine.  The end results is that they break the machine permanently because of their pride in thinking that they knew how to fix it.  If they had originally consulted the instruction manual for the machine, they would have been able to gain wisdom and knowledge from the inventor and the builder of the machine instead of forging ahead with limited human knowledge about repairing the machine. 
   The same situations occur spiritually in My family.  My children have problems and they forge ahead with either limited knowledge or no knowledge on how to fix their problems.  All the time, I am available to them with unlimited wisdom and knowledge because I am the creator of the earth and all that is in it.  I know  how to fix every problematic situation and every broken circumstance.  My wisdom is always available. 
   I said that My wisdom cries aloud in the streets. (Proverbs 1:20)  I said that so that you will know that I do not withhold wisdom from My children, that I am pouring wisdom out of My mind constantly in order for My children to receive it, apply it to their problems and find out from Me their part in fixing the problem.  The solution is always two part, My part in doing what needs to be done spiritually to cure the problem and your part in what needs to be done to change your attitude which is blocking you from hearing My solution.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)
   For instance, in the teachings of My Son Jesus, He told you that anger leads to killing.  He said to cease being angry with anyone.  He went further and said if you are at church and remember that there is a problem between you and another person, that you should leave the church, go and make peace with the person and then return to offer praises and offerings.  (Matthew 5:21-26)  In telling you that, He was reiterating the wise insight that I had given to Isaiah when I said that bad thoughts, attitudes and actions form a barrier between you and Me so that the anger blocks blessings and solutions to problems from coming to you.  Yet, some of My children wear anger as a family badge of honor.  They stay angry at people and act like they deserve to be angry.  They seek revenge as if it were My will.  Those are fleshly, demonic attitudes which curse your life and place a chasm between us.  (Galatians 5:19-21)
    Jesus knew how fleshly things work and He knew how spiritual things work.  That is why He encouraged you to get to the root of every problem by consulting with Me and hearing insight from Me.  It was said under My old covenant with the children of Abraham that eye has not seen and ear has not heard and neither has it entered into the heart of people what I have prepared for those who love Me.   That belief hindered My children from ever seeking My wisdom and insight.  Under My new covenant of love with My children, I said that I have revealed all things to My children by My Holy Spirit,  My Holy Spirit is ready, willing and able to reveal to everyone the insight and wisdom necessary to heal or fix every problem that occurs in the life of a person. (I Corinthians 2:9-12)  Those who have received My Holy Spirit and been baptized in My Holy Spirit have access to all of My solutions to all problems in the earth.  Still, many of My children want to take short cuts and confer with people who have no spiritual insight but only have fleshly insight which never solved anything.
    I said that My wisdom and knowledge are two of the gifts that My Holy Spirit gives to My children.  (I Corinthians 12:4-10)  Gifts are free.  My gifts to you come from My love for you.  My Holy Spirit spoke through Jesus when He said that you must make peace with everyone instead of being angry with them.  He said it for a purpose, so that you will always be a peacemaker and be known as My child.  When you have sown peace in your life in every situation, you will inherit peace and people will make peace with you.  When you are at peace with everyone, you have heaven on earth because there is no opposition between you and anyone and there is no demon of opposition that stands between you and Me.
    My Instruction Book to you includes many truths that will keep you on the narrow path leading to the narrow gate that leads to having My abundant life in the earth.  However, because of the fleshly mind having been programmed by the devil, it is the objective of My Holy Spirit to transform your fleshy, human mind into having the wisdom and knowledge of the mind of Christ which is the wisdom and knowledge of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 12:2) That comes from your seeking Me and My wisdom, asking for it and treating everyone like you want them to treat  you. with love and validation.  (Matthew 7:7-14) 
   I have all of the effective ways to solve every problem.  My children usually want a quick fix so they counsel with other humans who have no more truth than they have.  I said that you must seek Me.  I knew that coming together with Me in meditation and prayers takes separating yourself from the world and the foolishness of human wisdom.  It's worth it to take time to hear My words that contain solutions to every problem.  There is no problem that is not common to humans and I have given the effective advice to My children who seek Me many times for any and all solutions to problems.
   I am not only your Father, I am the creator of all good things, good solutions, good insight, effective wisdom and insightful knowledge.
   I said to come to Me everyone who has labored hard by using human solutions and still are heavy laden.  I said that I will give you rest.  I said that when you yoke yourself to Me that I will give you rest because My yoke is easy and My burden is light. There are 100% workable solutions in My wisdom and knowledge.  (Matthew 11:28-30)
   Your Father of All Wisdom and Knowledge Which Brings Rest             

No comments: