Thursday, March 1, 2018

AFFECTION REQUIRES ACTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Affection for others always results in kind and good actions.  Affection is never passive but is always active.  If you feel affection for someone, it is never silent and is never selfish.  Affection always pour from you in either admiring words or kind gestures.  Words which build up a person are always from My Holy Spirit.  They make a person feel validated and worthy.  Words which tear a person down are always from hell with the intention of making the person feel worthless.  Kind words which produce good results in the hearers are necessary for establishing My kingdom in the earth.  Mean, bitter words will produce destructive results in the hearers and will perpetuate the devil's kingdom of hell in the earth.
   There are other methods of showing affection to other people and they are in kind and good actions.  When a person has great value in your eyes, worthy of being recognized for his or her worthiness, then you are impressed to show your good attitude by doing a gracious action toward the person, giving something from your own bounty in some way.  What that kind action does is let the person know that he or she is important enough that you not only think kindly of the person but that you have spent time in planning to let the person know his or her value to you by rewarding the person for being worthy of time spent in his or her behalf.  That attitude makes the person feel valued, appreciated and loved.  Affectionate actions originate in My heaven and are given to build up My kingdom of love in the earth. (Luke 6:31:James 3:17)  I said that when your words are peaceable, gentle, full of mercy and sincere, that there will be a harvest of righteousness sown in peace in the life of the person who makes peace. (James 3:17-18)
   There are methods that the devil uses in furthering his kingdom of hell in the earth that are actions of insulting others, complaining, envying, griping, gossiping, lying, being combative, political divisiveness, robbing, being jealous, stealing and even killing.  There are many ways of killing someone.  Mean and bitter words can kill the egos of others, sucking the very life out of the hearers. Those types of words are destructive and they cause a pall of darkness in the earth because they are from hell.  They do not come from any affection but instead come from the desire to destroy the hearers.  (James 3:6-12)
     Good and kind words which give value to the lives of the hearers are words that sow good and kind plants in My garden and there is a wonderful spiritual and earthly result.  Because your words and actions validate the lives of My other children, you are rewarded with good and kind actions toward you which validate your own existence.  It's called sowing and reaping. (Galatians 6:7)  You have sown things of value and you will receive in return things of value which enhance your life.  Remember, I said that what you do to the least of My children, you do to Me.   (Matthew 25:40)  When you sow good and kind words in the lives of people My angels in heaven celebrate success because you have participated in distributing My kingdom in the earth. 
    Mean, bitter words which rob other people of their value are words that sow diseased plants in My garden and there is a destructive result in the lives of the hearers.  Because belittling words and mean actions rob the essence of life from the people who hear the words from hell and whose mean actions rob life from them, the person from whose mouth the bitter words and the mean actions proceeded will inherit destruction and even death from the devil because the words and actions came from hell and they replicated hell in the earth. (Deuteronomy 28)  The demonic kingdom celebrates success because they have been able to spread hell in the earth.
    Never forget that there is a battle between the devil and Me for your devotion in the earth.  There is no evil in My heaven, so all of the instructions to you in My Book relate to your life on earth where evil exists and where I exist now in the person of My Holy Spirit inside of My children of promise.  That is where the battle continues, between the devil and his demons and Me and My angels.  (Ephesians 6:10-20)  We battle for your devotion.  I battle for you because I want to bring My heaven to earth for you.  The devil battles for you because he wants to destroy My children by bringing his hell to earth in your life.  The devil is trying to pay Me back for throwing him out out My heaven.  The way he endeavors to do it is through cursing the lives of My children while they live in the earth to the degree that they are destroyed and die.  The devil loves to rob from My children by devaluing them.  Often he is able to do that through My own children by tempting them to devalue other people. 
   Brotherly affection is demonstrated by kind, loving words and good and kind actions toward everyone, especially your enemies.  Make sure it is your aim to build up the lives of everyone by good, kind words and good, kind actions. (II Peter 1:5-10) In doing that, you fulfill the ministry of Jesus Christ and you give Me something to celebrate.
   I honor you by asking you to flood the earth with My love.  You can honor Me by doing what I ask you to do. You have a mouth in the earth through which to dispense My loving words and you have a human body through which to do loving and kind actions to everyone, friend and foe.  When you do, you sow seeds of righteousness for which there are great rewards.
   Your Kind and Loving Father

No comments: