Monday, March 19, 2018

NEW CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS

My Dear Precious Child,
   When My children become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, they no longer are members of an earthly nation.  They have new citizenship in My heavenly nation, the kingdom of heaven.  When My Holy Spirit wrote that old things should pass away as all things become new, he said that blind loyalty to your old nation must pass away and that a revealed loyalty to My nation of loving thoughts and actions must take first place in your life. (Hebrews 12:1-2 and 22-25)  Even though you physically live in an earthly nation, because of your being born of My Holy Spirit you have a new constitution and bylaws which the prophet David foresaw in his relationship with Me.  He wrote songs about My loving power and authority in his life which caused him to succeed and prosper in his life on earth.  Your life will prosper if you choose to emulate his devotion to Me and My words. 
   When questioned by political and religious leaders about his loyalty and the loyalty of his followers, Jesus Christ said that He and his followers must pay taxes to the earthly nation in which they lived and must obey the laws of the land, but that they must be completely loyal to Me and My kingdom of heaven.  He said that civil laws were made for people, that people were not made for the earthly civil laws.  That setting was when Jesus and his followers had healed people on the sabbath.  It was illegal to work on the Sabbath, according to their earthly civil laws.  Jesus was emphatic in saying that loyalty to Me and My kingdom of heaven supersedes loyalty to any earthly nation.  He even warned His followers about the woes that would come upon them if they submitted themselves to the hypocrisy and cruel actions of the Pharisees, Sadducees and the scribes who were the religious and political leaders of His time on earth. They heaped guilt and condemnation upon the people instead of allowing their civil laws to relieve them of burdens. (Luke 20:22-25)
   The prophet David knew the importance of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven and He professed the importance of its elements in his life.  In two of his writings he wrote about the precepts, ordinances, statutes, testimonies, laws and commandments of My kingdom of heaven which are contained in the constitution and bylaws of My spiritual nation.  His love for My ordinances and the rewards that came upon him when He observed those ordinances are apparent in all of his writings but especially in Psalm 19 and 119.  He praised Me for giving ordinances to My children which enhance their lives.
   In His first reference to the ordinances of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven, David said that My ordinances are true and righteous,(Psalm 19:9-10) causing him to be in awe of Me, that they endure forever and they are to be desired more than fine gold and that they are sweeter than honey.  He said that all of the precepts, statutes, ordinances, testimonies, laws and commandments warn My children of the presence of evil and that in keeping them there are GREAT REWARDS.  (Psalm 19:11)  It was in that writing that David professed that he wanted the words of his mouth and the thoughts of his mind to always be acceptable to Me.  (verse 14)
   My ordinances are truths that are revealed to you by your allowing Me to teach you from earthly things such as the feasts that were part of the heritage of the Jews.  In the feast of Tabernacles, the prophetic truth in that feast was that I would eventually come to make My dwelling place on the earth within the bodies of My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 5:17) At that life changing event, My Spirit becomes Lord of My children and Lord in the lives of My children  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  The feast of Pentecost signifies the glorious event of My kingdom coming into My children and upon My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)  The authoritative power of My kingdom and the dynamic power of My kingdom come into and on the lives of My children, making them members of a supernaturally powerful nation instead of an earthly, powerless nation.  Not only do My children become members of My kingdom of heaven, but they receive a new spiritual language, called other tongues, with which to pray.  Glorious truths were in those religious, prophetic feasts of old, the prophesies of My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  People were blinded to the truths in the feasts, but My Spirit teaches My children all of the truths.
    David extolled the glorious truths that are revealed to My children from things in the earth that signify things in My kingdom of heaven such as the teachings of Jesus relating to trees, seeds, harvest, the ark of the covenant of the Jews. the water of the word, etc.  I said that things in the earth are made from things in the heavens; therefore, there are truths hidden in them.  (II Corinthians 4:16-18)  Those teachings are ordinances in My constitution and bylaws.  David dedicated his time to learning them. They are ordained by Me.
    My ordinances were so important to David that he sang about their importance in his life.  He said that he declared My ordinances by his mouth, speaking of them to other people and praising Me for them. (Psalm 119:13)  He said that his soul was consumed with longing for the truths in My ordinances, which are the truths hidden within earthly things. (Psalm 119:20)  He said he set My ordinances before him, having chosen faithfulness to Me and My guidance.(verse 30)  The goodness of My ordinances in revealing My kingdom to My children turn away any reproach. (verse 39)  The hopes of David were in knowing all of the ordinances of My kingdom as revealed in earthly things and he said that his hopes were that I would not take them out of his mouth because he loved singing about them. (verse 43)
   David enjoyed the comfort that came to him from knowing the ordinances of My kingdom, having had their truths revealed to him (verse 52)  He declared that I taught him My ordinances and that he would never turn away from them. He rose at midnight to praise Me for the truths in My ordinances.  Again he said that they are sweet to the taste, sweeter than honey. (verses 102-13)  He even begged Me to teach him the things about My kingdom that are revealed in things of the earth and he reminded Me that he praised Me for the lessons that I taught him.(verse 108) 
   The prophet David was convinced that truths are in all of My words and that every word is righteous and endures forever.  (verse 160)  He was so dedicated to learning about Me from the things in the earth and in his religious training about the feasts that he said he praises Me seven times a day for giving revelations to My children.
   David was blessed in all that he did because of his love for My revelations and he praised Me continually for the value of them in his life.  His love for Me and My words are summed up in his statement, "I have hid your words in my heart so that I might not sin against you."  (Psalm 119:11) 
   David's songs of praise are like sweet incense to Me.  He knew that My words of revelation to him were the key to his having a long, happy life in the earth with their comfort, their revelation, their sweetness, their value, their truth and their validation of him.
    Make your dedication to My words as important to you as they were to David. 
    Your Father of Life Giving Words

No comments: