Saturday, March 17, 2018

BLESSINGS, BENEFITS AND REWARDS

My Dear Blessed Child,
   I told My children to choose between good and evil, blessings and curses.  It's not an easy choice because sometimes you can't immediately distinguish the temptations that come into your mind from hell.  Occasionally you think when thoughts of hate and revenge come into your mind, you think that you deserve to hate a person who does evil to you in the form of racial insults, speaking opposition to your religious or political beliefs, physically injuring you, robbing from you, killing someone that you love, someone who rejects you or someone who does evil toward your children. Your immediate reaction is to hate the person and return evil for the evil that he has done to you.  Returning hate to the person comes from the devil who sets up the scenario, tempting someone to do evil to you so that you will return the evil and multiply  the devil's evil will in the earth that I gave to My children. (Romans 12:17-21)  You can never defeat evil with evil.  The only way to defeat evil is with good.   
   When My children refuse to return evil for evil done to them, no matter how heinous, and when you bless a person who robs from you, or kills someone close to you, or speaks insults to you or about you, or differs in religious and political beliefs, or opposes you or or does injurious acts toward your children, by refusing to return evil for evil you are doing My will in the earth and you allow My love to flow to the unloved, the robber, the killer, the person with opposite beliefs, the racist or someone who injures or kills your child.  When you continue doing My will in those matters, praying for the person and doing good actions toward the person, then you have demonstrated My will in the earth, forgiving the sins of the person and furthering My kingdom of love that comes from My heaven. 
   I know how hard it is for you to choose to react in the opposite reaction than the devil tells you to do in your thoughts.  He wants you to hate the person and to seek revenge.  Because the desire is always in your mind to retaliate with the person, that is why I sent My Holy Spirit into you, to give you the power to do My will of sowing goodness in people in the earth. 
   Because of the presence of the devil and his demons in the atmosphere around the earth, the common thing for My children to do is to seek vengeance because the only way he can continue to curse your earth is through you and My other children when he tempts you to do evil deeds and to return evil for evil done to you.  In returning evil for evil done to you, the devil does not add to the evil in the original action; instead, he multiplies the evil because he sends more and more demons into the matter because you have given him permission. (Matthew 5:38-48)  With the power of My Holy Spirit in you, you have the power and ability to refuse to return evil for evil done to you.  You have the power of My love to love the person who furthers evil in the world.
    Instead of merely adding to your good actions by inviting My angels of goodness and kindness into the matter, when you return good for evil done to you,  I multiply the presence of My good angels in the matter; and you, as well as your enemies, become blessed and fortunate by being surrounded by My kingdom which produces the abundant life, furthering My kingdom in your lives.
   You must realize that there are generational curses in families.  Anyone who does evil to you is acting from the generational curses that the devil has instituted in his or her family from years past.  I said that the devil's curses would continue to the third and fourth generations. People act and react according to those family curses from the devil and without My Holy Spirit they can only obey the temptations to do evil.  But you, with the power of My Holy Spirit, have the authority and the power to return good for evil done to you.  In doing that, you often cause your enemy to want to know Me.  In knowing Me, the person will end the generational curses from the past in his or her family.  In doing My will of returning good for evil done to you, I work My miracles in the lives of people.  
    I do not instruct you to do My will in the earth simply as an exercise to test your  obedience and to teach lessons to you.  That is not My character.  Everything I advise you to do in the earth is accompanied by the presence of My kingdom ushering My rewards into your life on earth to you and also to your enemies.  My instructions to avoid evil and promote good acts in your earth are designed to defeat the kingdom of evil and promote My kingdom of love in the earth.  By giving credence and obedience to My instructions, you work with Me to cover the earth with the knowledge of My goodness in the earth like the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9) After your returning good for evil done to you, My angels minister goodness to you and your enemies just like they did with Jesus when He refused to obey the devil's temptations in his mind. ( Matthew 4:11)
   To enjoy the marvelous rewards that come from following the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom, thus receiving the benefits, the blessings and the rewards, you must know them and practice them.  I put them in My Instruction Book and you have My Holy Spirit to implement them in your life. (John 16:13)
   You have everything for the abundant life that I promised, full of the riches of My glorious inheritance for you.  (Ephesians 1:16-18)  Determine to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and everything good in My family will be added to your life on earth.
    Your Father of Effective Guidance

No comments: