Saturday, March 31, 2018

EDIFYING WORDS EDIFY YOU

My Dear Precious Child,
   As your loving, creative, gracious Father, I teach you the most efficient and effective ways for you to succeed and prosper in the land which I created for you to live.  From the time that the devil deceived and tempted Adam to allow him to enter into the earth and curse it, I have found different ways for My words to find their way to My children in an effort to teach you and My other children how to avoid the evil that is in the earth.  All of My efforts were temporary fixes until I was able to send My Son Jesus Christ into the earth to show My true nature and to die for the sins of the whole world.  He was crucified for the sins of the whole world, went to hell to satisfy the devil's judgments for yielding to his temptations, and then He rose from hell, Jesus walked the earth ministering to people and then came to live with Me in My heaven.  My constant efforts in working for My children is to raise them from the hell in the earth that obeying the temptations of the devil has created for them
   The people who had believed the message of Jesus Christ and sought My kingdom and My righteousness were able to become born of My Holy Spirit in their own spirits which had been cleansed and prepared by Jesus Christ for Him to dwell.  It was the perfect plan, My mysterious plan hidden from the foundation of the earth from even the angels. (Colossians 1:27)  The plan was that I would come into the earth and live in My own children in the person of My Holy Spirit and My words would have no interference from evil because they are heard from the inside of My children into their thoughts, not having to go through their human ears.  My words became the avenue through which I would individually tutor My children, teaching them to avoid evil and cling to good.  I would again become the attentive Father that I longed to be when I created My children before the devil gained access to the world.  
   I went to great effort to create a plan for My words to dwell inside of you with the plan to teach you individually, not collectively as was done in past efforts.  My Holy Spirit has the assignment from Me to speak only the words that I tell him to speak to each child.  Because My personal words are delivered with love and they bring peace to My children, they are accepted as truth.  Since I created the earth and everything in it, My words continue to create miracles when spoken in prayers by My children.  That is why I gave My spiritual language to My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit, so that their prayers only speak into the world My workable solutions to the problems that the devil causes in the lives of My children.  The culmination of My workable plan is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
   Another magnificent advantage to My Holy Spirit living inside of My children is that they become changed into My image, becoming a light in the earth for all people to see and know the nature of My character.  My true children become witnesses in the world of My personality.  People fall in love with Me through their loving, good and kind characteristics. (Matthew 5:14-16)  I am glorified in My children who become images of My unconditional love.  Not until the flesh of My children is changed into My nature am I glorified in the earth.  The reason why My efforts in the past failed to guide My children was because collectively it was impossible for all of them to yield to Me instead of yielding to the devil's temptations to gripe, moan, fret, complain and rebel against Me.  When I speak My words of truth, revelations, guidance and love to My individual children from the inside of them by the words of My Holy Spirit, then the devil cannot use other humans to intercept and pollute those words of freedom. 
   Words are powerful!  Words are powerful!  Words are powerful!  Words are so important in the earth.  They curse and they bless.  The positive words ignite My kingdom to work for My children and the negative ones ignite hell to cause destruction in their lives.  There is always a choice for My children between blessings and curses, good and evil, even when My Holy Spirit is speaking My words to you.  You can refuse My words that I speak from the inside of you into your thoughts.  However, the surge of power that comes along with My words is hard to resist. (Romans 10:17)  Sometimes the doctrines of religious laws that are stored in the minds of My children try to surface and erase My words which bring freedom.  (Mark 4:7) My children must stand fast in the liberty wherein Jesus Christ set them free, and they must not return again to religious bondage.  There are many ways the devil seeks to rob My children of the freedom that they found from the temptations to sin,   You must be on the lookout for thoughts to entice you to return to the traps of sinning as tempted by the devil.  He knows the individual weaknesses in the personalities of each one of My children because he has discovered them in the past when My children yielded to him.  My rewards in the earth are so wonderful that returning to bondage to the devil and his destructive ways is a horror to My Spiritually led children.
   Remember that true salvation from Me is an individual occurrence.  Collective salvation did not work, as proven by religious laws.  The devil used them to bring more sins on My children such as guilt and condemnation, depression and despair because they could not keep all of the commandments.  Individually making the Holy Spirit the Lord of your life is the key, no matter what anyone else says, believes or does.   When you have given your body to Him to be His earthly dwelling place, He becomes Lord of your life if you allow My words through Him to take first place in your life. (I Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   Jesus said if you abide in Me and My words abide in you, whatever you ask will be done to you. (John 15:7)  Let My individual words for you become first place in your life.  You cannot love Me and not love My words.  You cannot love My words and not love Me.  To love Me is to love My words of guidance, protection, comfort and love.  They are the umbilical cord from Me to you, supplying the necessary blood supply that recreates you into My image, supplying the spiritual oxygen that causes you to live and breath, and supplies the nutrients that feed your spirit.
    My words are life.  There was a time when few found them, but My magnificent plan of coming to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit made it possible for all people to find Me.  (Matthew 7:14; John 6:63;John 16:12-15)
   Your Father of Loving Words

No comments: