Tuesday, March 13, 2018

YOUR NEW CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS

My Dear Precious Child,
   When you become My child, born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you are an inhabitant of My kingdom, because you are in My family.  When Isaiah prophesied the coming into the earth of My Son Jesus, He said that the power of His government shall be upon His shoulder. I said that He would be called many names, Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace.  In that prophesy I was telling you that My children of promise have a new birth into a new family and the nation of their origin will be new, changed to My kingdom of heaven with Me as their Father.
   Upon the event of your new spiritual birth, the loyalty of My children who are born again switches from their old earthly nation and its constitution and bylaws to My kingdom and its new constitution and bylaws which are given to them by My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 9:6)  When I said that the government shall be upon His shoulder, I meant that He has the power of My wisdom with which to teach My instructions so He will tell you what old things must pass away and what  things must become new because He has all power and authority in your new nation.  In other words, I meant that I had given Him the responsibility to let you know about your new constitutions and bylaws of your new nation of origin which is My spiritual nation.  You have a new spirit which is born of My Spirit, so you have a new nation. The things of your old earthly nation are polluted by the devil but My kingdom of love is unpolluted.  
   You must never doubt that I was talking about your belonging to a new family, a new kingdom with new motivations that come from love and with a new constitution and bylaws which always brings peace.  No longer should the old constitution and laws of your old nation be your guide because they are not based upon love and peace.  They are based upon divide and conquer which come from the devil.  The new constitution and bylaws were given by Me in order for My children to distribute the love and peace of My kingdom into the earth and so they are pertinent to your newly born spirit.  With citizenship In your new spiritual nation, called the kingdom of God, there is a new atmosphere, one of peace and love.  There are no wars in My kingdom with your siblings, who are your countrymen.  There is only peace.  I said that His government and its peace will never end, that My Son shall bring peace and shall establish it along with judgment on evil and justice for  the righteous.  He announced that My zeal performs it.   The power behind His zeal is the power of love which is the most powerful energy in the universe.  (Isaiah 9:7)
    The first thing that Jesus Christ did after being baptized in My Holy Spirit is He refused the temptations of the devil to entice Him to establish His country of origin as being an earthly nation which is controlled by the devil and his demons.  The devil enticed Jesus to worship Him which would make Jesus loyal to the devil's kingdom that rules the earth.  After refusing the devil's temptations, Jesus fulfilled His responsibilities to Me which were to begin teaching you and My other children about your new nation and its constitution and bylaws.  It is said that He healed the sick, cast out demons and taught about My kingdom coming into the earth.(Luke 9:2; Matthew 4:17)
   Instead of obeying the old religious bylaws of an earthly nation that said that it is not legal to kill anyone or you will be judged, Jesus said that the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom say that you must not even get angry at someone or you will also be liable for judgment from the devil.  The bylaws of your new nation further My government of peace in the earth.  He also said not to obey the old bylaws of your old nation that say it's legal to take an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, which comes from seeking vengeance.  He said to let me avenge you by defeating the demon behind the injury  Instead of fighting back, He said for you not to even try to defend yourself if someone strikes you, but that you should allow the person to strike you on the other side.  Sowing peace in the earth  increases My government of peace in the earth.  That is the reaction that you must have now that you are an ambassador in the earth of My kingdom of love which has new modes of behavior. 
    Jesus also said that the old bylaws of your old earthly country that say that you must love your friends but hate your enemies no longer applies to you because you belong to a new nation, the kingdom of love.  Instead, He taught you that the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love say that you should love your enemies; and not only love them but that you should bless them, pray for them and do good actions to them. In doing that, you fulfill My government's constitution and bylaws of love in the earth.  You and My other children of promise are the ambassadors of My kingdom of love to the earth. Your citizenship is in My kingdom, no longer in the earth. 
   Unfortunately some of My children choose to operate under dual citizenship.  They want to become angry and take their frustrations out on someone but they still want Me to shower My blessings upon them.  They want to kill someone who tries to steal from them and still receive the riches of their inheritance while they live in the earth.  In choosing dual citizenship by obeying the constitution and bylaws of their earthly nation of the past, they temporarily return to the curses of the earthly nation and they will be judged by the devil for their anger and killing which allows the devil to judge them, costing them either their family, their job or their friends but it certainly will cost them their blessings from Me because they have switched back to acting from the motivation of the earthly nation of their past.  Old things were supposed to pass away and all things were supposed to become new when My kingdom of heaven came into their lives. They were to refuse the devil's temptations to return to their old nation and its curses. (II Corinthians 5:17)   
   Some of My other children who fall for the devil's temptation to operate under dual citizenship will begin to hate people again, forgetting that the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love say to love your enemies, to bless them, to pray for them and to do good to them.  Because they have blended religion and politics, they make enemies of people with different political doctrines than their own, and they make enemies of people of different ethnic origins whom I have said to love and treasure.  I can no longer bless those children of dual citizenship with the riches of My kingdom of love because they have become the prodigal sons, switching allegiances and loyalties back to the ones of their old nation.  Like the prodigal, if they return to Me, I welcome them with open arms but they often suffer the old consequences of bonding with the devil.  I restore what has been robbed from you.
   As My child, make sure all of the old things pass away in your life.  As My child, if you  continue to bond with the constitution and bylaws of the old nation to which you used to belong with its sins, iniquities and trespasses, you have been deceived by the spirit of national patriotism to return to the bondage of the devil.  There are no righteous nations or I would not have had to send My Son into the earth to redeem it.  All earthly nations kill in the name of nationalism, all earthly nations steal from other nations in the name of nationalism, all nations abuse their citizens in the name of nationalism, all nations are anti-kingdom of heaven in the name of nationalism.  Jesus said to give to the government of the earth that you owe to it, but give to Me what you owe to My kingdom which is your loyalty, your devotion and your love.  (Luke 20:21-25)
   My Holy Spirit wrote many letters through My prophets in the New Testament of My Instruction Book chastising My children for returning to the laws of their old nation, bringing pollution and poison into My family in the earth.  They forgot that they were inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven with its constitution and bylaws which sow love, mercy, peace, goodness and kindness into the earth. 
   I send present day messages to My children to return to Me and the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love which sow My character of love in the earth.  Doing My will in the earth always allows the riches of My glorious inheritance to flood into your life on earth.    
   Again I say to you to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and all good things will be added to your life.  (Matthew 6:33)
   Your Father of Love and Peace

No comments: