Saturday, March 3, 2018

HEAVENLY BENEFITS

My Dear Precious Child,
    My children of prophesy are people who speak for Me to the rest of My children.  They are people who hear My voice and then pass My guidance on to others in My family.  I told you through one of My children of prophesy that there are elements of My character that are given to you by the person of My Holy Spirit which will benefit you in your earthly travels and when those characteristics are reproduced in you, then your inheritance from being My child will flood into your life. 
   Paul, one of My children of prophesy, called My personal characteristics the "fruit of the Holy Spirit" and he identified them as love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, faithfulness and self control.  Paul was saying that I am filled with and overflowing with love, filled with and overflowing with peace, filled with and overflowing with joy, filled with and overflowing with goodness, filled with and overflowing with kindness, filled with and overflowing with mercy, filled with and overflowing with patience, filled with and overflowing with faithfulness and filled with and overflowing with self control. He said when you are "filled with all the fulness of God" that you will have My family characteristics flowing through you and from you to other people in the earth. (Ephesians 3:14-19) In that writing My Spirit was saying that when you allow Him to reveal the height, depth, length and breadth of My love for you and the whole world that you will be filled with all of My fullness and you will display My loving character in the earth.  That is not the end of His promise.  He said that when My character traits are flowing from you from My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you, that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more goodness and kindness toward you than you can dare think, imagine or ask.  In other words, My blessing will engulf you in every area of your life. (Ephesians 3:20)
   That is My promise to you and all of My children.  I have said that My promises to you are yes and amen, so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20) In other words, My promises to you are guaranteed when you are true to My words.
   By confirming My promises to you, I wrote the same principles of My family through Peter, another of My children of prophesy.  I was even more explicit when I said that I have given to you through My Holy Spirit everything necessary for your having My promised abundant life and all godliness.  (John 10:10)  I said through Peter that you must develop My characteristics of being filled with faith, being filled with virtues, (which are goodness and kindness), being filled with revelation knowledge of My love for the whole world, being filled with self control, being filled with steadfastness and patience, being filled with the godliness of My personality, being filled with affection toward others, and being filled with love toward everyone.  Peter said that when those things abound in you that you will be fruitful in personally knowing Me.  He said, however, whoever lacks those characteristics will be shortsighted, blind and will have forgotten that he or she has been forgiven of sins.
    My Holy Spirit went on through Peter and promised that when you are zealous to confirm your calling of becoming the image of Christ in the world that you will never fail in anything that you do and that there will be richly provided for you an entrance into My kingdom.  Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven, and Peter was telling you that when you allow My Holy Spirit to develop My personal characteristics in you that My kingdom of heaven will come into your life on earth because My will is being done in your life.  (Matthew 6:10;
II Peter 1:3-11)
    I promised through the prophet Moses that when you heed My voice and follow My instructions that you are blessed in every areas of your life on earth, that when your enemies come against you in one direction that I will cause them to flee in seven directions, that I will affirm My blessings on you in all your undertaking, that you will be so blessed that other people see your blessings and they will stand in awe of you.  I said that your children will be blessed abundantly, your crops will be blessed, and that I will open up for you the rich treasures of heaven to give you rain in season, blessing you in all you undertake, and that you will lend to people and never have to borrow and that you will never wander into enemy territory.  I promised that you will be the head and not the tail, higher instead of lower, as long as you follow My instructions and not turn aside from them.  (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)
   Through Jesus I told you to love your enemies, to never return evil for evil done to you, to bless your enemies, to pray for them and do good to them.  I told you not to practice piety before people for their praise, to refuse to be angry, to refuse the temptation to lust after anything or anybody, to refuse to pledge or swear to do anything, to do your praying in your prayer closet instead of in front of people, to love other people, to love other people, to love other people and to love other people some more.  I said that all My commandments that I ever gave to My children culminate in loving others.  In spreading My love in the earth, you are keeping My words and doing My will. (John 13:34-35)  When you do, My kingdom floods into your life on earth.  (Luke 11:17-20)
   Seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  When you do, everything good in My kingdom will be added to your life on earth.
   Your Father of Beneficial Insight and Wisdom.

No comments: