Sunday, March 4, 2018

LOVE WORKS

My Dear Precious Child,
    I have told you and all of My children that all of My rules, laws, regulations, admonitions and instructions given by Moses under My old covenant are accomplished by loving others as I love you.  You ask, "How can that be?"
    I explained how it's possible when My Holy Spirit spoke through one of My new covenant prophets and said these things:
    LOVE IS KIND, even when other people are unkind, insulting and divisive.
    LOVE IS GOOD, even when other people are doing evil to you.
    LOVE IS FORGIVING, even when other people are vengeful.
    LOVE IS MERCIFUL, even when other people think you are weak to help the poor, the hungry, the abused, the people of color and the lawbreakers.
    LOVE IS PATIENT, even when other people persist in yielding to evil temptations.
    LOVE IS NEVER JEALOUS when other people are abundantly blessed in their lives.
    LOVE IS NEVER ARROGANT OR SNOBBISH, even when other people and their religious and political leaders are prideful and exclusive.
    LOVE IS NEVER RUDE AND INSULTING by believing, insisting and touting that their own religious and political beliefs are the only truths.
    LOVE NEVER BROODS OVER VERBAL OR PHYSICAL INJURIES from other people, remembering that the real enemy is the devil who instigated the insults.
    LOVE IS PEACEFUL, seeking to find an area of agreement with everyone, even people who are the most staunch, divisive, discordant, angry and hateful.
    LOVE NEVER TAKES INTO ACCOUNT A WRONG SUFFERED, being immediately forgiving to everyone.
    LOVE IS NEVER DIVISIVE; instead a loving person always seeks to find an area of agreement with opinionated people.
    LOVE IS NEVER JUDGMENTAL but instead love looks on the spirits of people instead of their flesh.
    LOVE NEVER SEEKS ATTENTION but instead prays in secret and gives offerings and alms in secret so that I am the only observer, which gives Me the opportunity to reward the giver openly.
    LOVE NEVER RETURNS EVIL FOR EVIL, instead love always returns My goodness for evil done, blesses and prays for the evil doer.
    LOVE SACRIFICES SELFISH DESIRES, LUSTFUL DESIRES, JEALOUS DESIRES, ENVIOUS DESIRES, VENGEFUL DESIRES, ANGER and HATRED.  Instead LOVE sows peace, kindness, goodness, mercy, patience and self control into the earth, thus becoming the ambassadors for My Kingdom of Love.
    LOVE NEVER FAILS.  LOVE ALWAYS WINS. (I Corinthians 13:3-8)
    I do not ask you to love others without giving you the power to do so.  I gave My Holy Spirit to live in you.  In Him all the power of My love exists.  My love flows from Him through you to others if you will get rid of all mental prejudices, and narrow minded religious beliefs and political tenets.
   My plan from the beginning of time was that My children of promise would become tabernacles of My love in the earth that I gave to them.  I implemented the plan when I sent My Holy Spirit to live in them.  I am still waiting for that plan to be completely fulfilled through them.  It was My plan for the salvation of the earth, that My children would become filled with Christ's love and distribute My love into the earth in all of its healing power.  It will happen because it was prophesied by My Spirit and the angels.  At the birth of Jesus it was prophesied, "Peace on earth; good will to men."  (Luke 2:14)  Let it be so through you so that people will see your good works of love and also desire to participate in bringing peace on the earth through their also becoming vessels of My love.  (Matthew 5:14-17)
    Your Father of Perfect Love 

No comments: