Tuesday, March 27, 2018

REVEALED WORDS BRING REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Having a revelation of My words found in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love is of utmost importance to My children.  The old covenant prophet David knew the importance of having revelation and understanding of all of My precepts, statutes, ordinances, testimonies, promises and commandments contained in the constitution of My kingdom.  He prayed constantly for Me to reveal the understanding of My words to him because he knew that they were mere theory until he had revelation and understanding about how the spiritual truths pertained to his life.  (Psalm 119)
   Jesus praised Peter for having revelation and understanding of who Jesus really was, His being the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  Jesus Christ told Peter that flesh and blood had not revealed that truth to him, but that I had revealed it to him.  Because of Peter having that revelation, Jesus Christ said that Peter had the keys of My kingdom because he had revelation knowledge from My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 16:16-19)  Jesus Christ told Peter that because of having revelation knowledge that Jesus was the Christ, the victorious One, that He would give to Peter the keys of My kingdom and whatever he bound on earth was bound in heaven, and whatever he loosed on earth was loosed in heaven, all based upon his having received revelation knowledge from Me. 
   Words matter.  When the spiritual understanding of My words are revealed to you and to My other children, My authoritative power and My dynamic power both accompany the revelations.  I said it and it's true.  Revelation knowledge is spiritual knowledge that enlightens the minds of My children, replacing powerless human knowledge stored in their human brains with powerful spiritual knowledge which can only be spiritually discerned.  With revelation knowledge, you and My other children have power and enlightenment that is higher in authority than all human knowledge.  My children need to strive for revelation knowledge.  Paul  said that he was striving to win the prize of My high calling by letting old things completely pass away and only embracing new things that he learned by revelation.  (Philippians 3;10-14)  My Holy Spirit is always revealing spiritual understanding to My children who ask Him.  My children often hold onto the old programming which rejects My revelations.  When you and My other children are like David, longing to hear My insight and understanding, you must be willing to cast out the old knowledge from doctrines in order for there to be room for the new revelations.
   Jesus Christ said that when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you and My other children in your spirits, that He tutors you in My wisdom and knowledge, insight and revelations.  He said that My Holy Spirit would take what Jesus had, Himself, taught and reveal all of My spiritual truths to you and My other children of promise.  (John 16:12-15) Often, getting deprogrammed of the old human knowledge and doctrines is a bigger battle than hearing revelations from My Holy Spirit.  "Out with the old and in with the new," is a good mantra.  If the old programming had helped you, you wouldn't have desired new revelations that work peace in you and bring solutions to your problems.  Cast out the old religious fundamental knowledge and welcome My new revelations into your mind.  
   Revelation knowledge from My Holy Spirit changes you and My other children, equipping your human mind with My wisdom and knowledge which transcends all human knowledge.  In changing your mind, revelations also change your attitudes and your body, bringing healing to your entire being, spirit, soul and body.  In changing your attitudes, your attitudes toward other people are changed from bitterness to love and forgiveness.  Your thoughts toward Me are changed from fear of punishment to absolute love and adoration of Me and My words. Love becomes your aim instead of competition and opposition being your aim in life.  With revelation knowledge, you and My other children become My images in the world, the living witnesses of My love for all humanity and your world.
   Words matter.  Words revealed to My children by My Holy Spirit have explosive power to change your entire world.  That was My plan from the beginning of time, that if My first children by deception allowed the devil to enter into the world, that I would come and live in My children, speaking My powerful spiritual words through their mouths in spiritual tongues which answer their prayers and transform their world.  In living inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, I am able to reveal truths to My children from the inside of them, from their spirits to their minds, so that the truths are not polluted by the devil by coming from outside of them into their human minds.  Spiritual truths come from the inside of you and My other children and they are spoken into your human mind. They are unadulterated, pure, loving, living truths which give you unimaginable authority and power in your life.
   It is revealed words that matter, giving you and My other children insight into My family of love.  It is revealed words that catapult you out of the hell that exists in the earth because of the devil's demons that are still present in the earth.  It is revealed words that deposit you into My kingdom of love, fulfilling what Jesus Christ prayed when He prayed that My kingdom would come into your life on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
   It's not necessary that you know whether the teachings in My revealed words are precepts, statutes, ordinances, commandments, testimonies or promises.  I want you to know the truths in them, not their labels.  I placed the labels of those construction and bylaws of My kingdom in your Instruction Book to show you that My kingdom has legal and binding rights for My children just like their constitutions and bylaws of their earthly nations do.  Mine guarantees you and My other children the right to be free from the evil of the devil and his demons in the earth.  Sometimes the constitution and bylaws of your nations in the earth further the evil in the earth because the writers are influenced by the devil instead of by Me. 
   You must be guided by Me and the revealed words in My Instruction Book to you which contains the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom.  They are called truths and they will never lead you astray.  Seek to keep them.  Allow me to reveal them to you, and you will have a life of peace and love while you sojourn in the earth.  If you believe them as fundamental truths you will use them to judge others.  If you use the truths as revealed wisdom, you will free people from the judgment of the devil.
   My words are truth.  (John 1:17)  Jesus Christ made them available to you and My Holy Spirit teaches them to you from the inside of you, speaking them into your human mind which brings understanding and power to you.
   Guard your own words.  Seek revelation knowledge of My written words and you will enjoy the benefits of being in My kingdom while you live in the earth.
   Your Father of Revelations               
  

No comments: