Friday, March 16, 2018

KINGDOM REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Earthly parents reward their obedient children who follow the guidance of the parents and who honor the parents by taking advantage of the wisdom and knowledge of their parents.  Even though good parents love all of their children equally, some of the children do get extra rewards for honoring the parents by obeying their instructions which results in keeping peace in the family and prevents dishonor from coming to them. 
   It's the same in My family.  I love all of My children equally, but My children who take My advice, follow My guidance and lean on My wisdom and knowledge for avoiding evil do get rewards for their loyalty and appreciation of family unity.  I said in My Instruction Book that I caused to be written by My prophets that a person must believe that I am and that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6)  So the promise of a reward is always in the equation, convincing My children that taking My advice and following My guidance always results in obtaining rewards.  Gaining rewards must never be the motivation, but love and honor for the parents must always be the motivation.
   Because there are two spiritual factions at work in your world, those being good and evil, My children who sow good seeds in the earth as taught to them by Me, their rewards are not handed out by Me as a result of their good deeds.  Their rewards come to them because they have sown seeds of love and peace in My kingdom of heaven which will grow good plants which reward them abundantly.  My children who are ignorant of the good and evil choices that are in their world often sow evil seeds by yielding to the temptations of the devil and they sow seeds into the garden of the devil which always bring destruction and death.
   Sometimes My children are informed about the evil seeds that they are temped by the devil to sow, but they go ahead and sow them anyway by being unforgiving, bitter, unkind, selfish, sexually promiscuous, gluttonous, discordant politically and religiously, envious, drunken, lying, jealous, sowers of strife, hateful, angry. and many other attitudes and actions which  grow plants in the devil's kingdom which will curse their lives.  My principles of sowing and reaping escapes their understanding or sometimes they just defy My instruction and cause havoc in the lives of their families, friends or enemies, allowing the devil to flood the earth with his rewards which are the curses of destruction and death.(Galatians 6:7-8)         
   We talked previously about the benefits of being My child, that when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit that you inherit the riches of My glorious inheritance that I stored for you from the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:17-18)  All of My wisdom and knowledge are available for your enlightenment, which is called truth.  Truth opens the doors wide to My kingdom of heaven so that all of My blessings pour into your life.  Truth informs you about your enemy, the devil, who sets traps to declare you unable to correct your inheritance and your rewards, plus My Holy Spirit gives to you the power to resist the temptations of the devil so that you do not enter into his kingdom of destruction and death.  I said that My Holy Spirit leads you into all truth because He is My very own Spirit.  He and I worked together to create the earth and its beauty, its many terrains, and its blessed resources, so He knows how to teach you the truths in My wisdom and knowledge which keeps you unspotted from the corruption that the devil causes in your world. 
   My Holy Spirit empowers you to be single minded in seeking to know Me and My righteousness.  He gives you the power to heal, to do miracles and raise the dead, and he gives you wisdom and knowledge of truth that elevates you with My truth.  He frees you from the bondage of the devil, giving you the insight on how to say, "No," to the temptations that the devil puts into your mind.  (I Corinthians 12:7-11) He gives to you a new language, the language of My kingdom of heaven and He trusts you to use that language in praying so that through your mouth He can give to My angels the necessary instructions to amplify My kingdom in the lives of My children.  He gives you My words of prophesy which bring insight and freedom to others because you speak for Me.  Those are only some of the marvelous works that My Holy Spirit brings into your life, making you a powerfully supernatural person in a natural world.  People see My works of good in you and glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16)  
   Rewards to My children are different from blessings.  Rewards are earthly benefits that come from your obedience to My Spirit, obeying Him when other people fall away in disappointment and unbelief.  I said that you are rewarded when you diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 6:6)  I said that when you pray by entering into your prayer room with only My presence there, that you are rewarded openly. I also said that you are rewarded when you also give your offerings to the poor in secret. (Matthew 6:4)  I said that when you are persecuted for my sake that you will be rewarded by My heaven. (Matthew 6:6)  I said that any of My children who receive a prophet will receive a prophet's reward and anyone who receives a righteous man in My name will have a righteous man's reward.(Matthew 10:41)  I said for you not to abandon your confidence in Me because it has great rewards.  (Hebrews 10:13)  In other words, it is the works of love, peace, goodness and kindness that cause you to obtain a reward from My kingdom of heaven.  There are blessings for all of My children, but the rewards are given to those in whom the works of My love, joy, peace, goodness and kindness shine in the world.  My kingdom of love rewards My children in whom My righteousness is apparent in the world because they have sought My righteousness, found My righteousness and wear it as a breastplate of My love. (Matthew 6:33; Ephesians 6:14)
   It is in loving your enemies and doing good to them, hoping for nothing in return, that causes you to inherit a great reward.  I said that when you love your enemies that you will be recognized as My child because I am kind to the ungrateful and to the evil. (Luke 6:35)  I also said that My Son comes with the angels and rewards  everyone according to the works of righteousness in them.
   All of My children have an inheritance because I set it aside for them from the foundation of the world.  My children who display My character of love to other people will receive great rewards while they live in the earth because they have distributed My love, My peace, My mercy, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My patience and My faithfulness in their world.  Their rewards while they live in the earth will be 100 times what they have sown because they have become My image in the world, doing My will to others. (Matthew 13:18-23)
   Your Father Whose Kingdom Has Great Rewards

No comments: