Thursday, March 15, 2018

CITIZENSHIP BENEFITS AND REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are great benefits and rewards for people who live in free countries, countries which are not under the rule of oppressing and dominating leaders. Very often dominating leaders gain temporary control of the countries and internal and external wars take place, all in an effort for the devil to use his destructive powers to continue his oppressive rule of the earth as given permission ignorantly by Adam at the beginning of the earth.  Wars are constant between countries, between ruling factions inside of the countries and within the different political factions, all begun and perpetuated by the demonic principalities and powers in the spiritual atmosphere around the earth. (Ephesians 6:10-18) The lives of the inhabitants of the countries are cursed because of the demonic control that  gains control of their national governments.  The people inherit the woes of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, which are the political and religious leaders who are led by the demons of control and domination.  The corrupt leaders think that they have gained control of their nations, but instead the devil has.
   My children who have come to Me for My guidance and salvation in their lives become born of My Holy Spirit and thus inherit the spiritual benefits of becoming My child.  When they are baptized in My Spirit, they become inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven because My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of their own spirits, establishing My authority in the earth.  My heavenly nation also descends from heaven upon them in answer to the prayers of their Savior, Jesus Christ, when He prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) There are wonderful and marvelous benefits that come upon My children at that moment as old things pass away and all things become new.  (II Corinthians 5:17) They belong to a new nation, the kingdom of God, instead of belonging to a corrupt nation in the earth where discord and battles between factions continue to curse the nation.  
   Along with My children of promise receiving My Life Source , the Holy Spirit who lives within them, one of the riches of the glorious benefits of My kingdom coming into the lives of My children is that they become completely surrounded in the spiritual dimension around them with a myriad of angels sent from Me, their loving Father, to serve them for the rest of their lives on earth. (Hebrews 1:13-14) They no longer are subject to earthly nations that are controlled by the devil, because they are born into My spiritual nation by the presence of My Holy Spirit living inside of their bodies.  (I Corinthians 6:19) 
   I said that My children would be baptized not only with My Holy Spirit, but also with fire.  The prophet Ezekiel wrote that when the heavens opened to him in a vision that He observed the angels who had coals of fire within them.  He said that wherever My Holy Spirit went, the angels went and they, along with My Holy Spirit, performed miracles, healings and marvelous benefits for My children from the spiritual dimension around them. (Ezekiel 10:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) Those angelic servants answer directly to My Holy Spirit when My children pray in My Holy Spirit's heavenly prayer language and He instructs His angels in My wisdom and knowledge of how to make the lives of My children joyful, loving, peaceful, and filled with goodness and kindness while they live in the earth. 
   The angels also  war against the demons who oppress My children and bring destruction into the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  That is where the only wars exist for My children of promise, in the spiritual dimension where the demons are bringing destruction into the lives of My children.  My angels whom I sent to be the army of servants who minister for My children are the spiritual beings who defeat the devil's forces in the atmosphere.  Those angels are instructed and motivated by My Holy Spirit who lives within My children with all of My power and authority of heaven at their disposal.
   That is a marvelous and beneficial gift from Me to My children, the presence of My Very Own Spirit living inside of them, and also their having an army of servants sent from Me to work along with My Holy Spirit in bringing My kingdom of heaven to earth with all of its peace, love, mercy, joy, goodness, kindness, patience and powerful faith.  As long as My children stay loyal to Me and are led by My Holy Spirit, all the forces of My heaven are at their disposal, working to make their lives heaven on earth.   Only when they become tempted by the devil and succumb to his temptations which entice them to do his will in the earth, just like Jesus was tempted after He was baptized in My Holy Spirit but refused the temptations, only when My children yield to doing the devil's will in the earth of hating, becoming angry, becoming immoral, impure, lying, bitter, unforgiving, jealous, selfish, envious, politically partisan, sexually perverted, religiously hypocritical or drunken will My children leave My kingdom of heaven by allowing the demons who tempt them to form a barrier between us.  (Isaiah 59:1-4; Galatians 5:19-25)) In that scenario, instead of My kingdom being present in the lives of My children in the spiritual dimension around them, the demons from hell form a barrier between us because My children have yielded to the temptations of the devil just like Adam did.  My Holy Spirit and I are grieved that My precious children have again been deceived into doing the will of the devil by doing the devil's commands in the earth. (Ephesians 4:29-32)
   I am always forgiving and when My prodigal children return to Me, I restore their blessings to them, their marvelous inheritance that came into their lives because of the crucifixion, death and being raised from the dead of Jesus Christ. There are residual effects in the lives of the families of My children who have temporarily yielded to the devil's will, but those can be restored to their former glory by My children praying in My Holy Spirit until all goodness is restored by My Holy Spirit and His heavenly army of angels. 
   The benefits and rewards of being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are endless, just as My love is endless.  The benefits of staying pure in My righteousness are endless.  The benefits create heaven on earth for My children who constantly seek Me and My righteousness.  When you incorporate My righteous behavior into your life on earth, My heavenly benefits from My heavenly nation, into which you were born and received citizenship, will flood into your life on earth.  Other people will see My good works in you and glorify Me. 
   Do not return to the idolatry of seeking salvation from an earthly nation.  It can never be done because there are no lasting benefits in it.  Idolizing an earthly nation by having extreme patriotism and loyalty to it will curse your life because the devil works in worldly politics.  Jesus commanded you not to put your trust in anything worldly.  Keep your trust and faith in Me and My heavenly hosts who work in your behalf as long as you stay loyal to Me and My kingdom of heaven.   Jesus died so that you can have heaven on earth.  I instituted My heaven coming into your life.   I commanded it.  You must embrace Me and My blessings that I have for you for My kingdom to continue in your life on earth.
   Your Father of Marvelous Plans  

No comments: