Sunday, March 18, 2018

YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In abundance in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love are authoritative rules of action which, when followed, cause My children to succeed and prosper in the world that I created for them.  In other words, actions in the earth produce reactions in My heaven.  My precepts of doing good in the earth take precedence over every action of evil which became prevalent in the earth when Adam allowed the devil to enter and curse all people as well as the earth. (Genesis 3:11-19)  Therefore, My precepts of doing good will destroy the devil's evil works in the world every time.
   I am not like earthly fathers who tell you to do something and not question it, commanding their children to do it just because they said to do it.  I explain to you the spiritual works and the corresponding earthly works that occur because you have followed My instructions in the earth.  When you know the results that happen because you take My advice and follow My instructions, you are more inclined to follow My instructions because you understand the reasoning behind My instructions.  
   The precepts of My kingdom are simple such as love overcomes hate and good overcomes evil. (Luke 6:27; Matthew 5:43-44)  When My children fully understand those two precepts of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love, and when they observe them, being obedient to only think, speak and act in loving attitudes and doing good works in the lives of friends and enemies in their lives, they will become the heads of all things instead of the trails, inheriting in the earth the riches of the glorious inheritance that I have stored for them in the heavens. 
   The prophet David, who is thought of as "a man after My own heart," was a man who treasured My words more than any person.  He wrote songs extolling the importance of My words to him, confessing his trust in the precepts, ordinances, testimonies, statutes, laws and commandments that flow from My mouth into the thoughts of My children.  When understood, each precept has its own power, as well as each statue, commandment and so forth and so on.  David wrote that all of My precepts are right and that they rejoice the hearts of My children. (Psalm 19:8)
    David's love for My Fatherly instructions was superior to any other person, other than Jesus.  Both Jesus and David professed many times that they could not live without My personal words spoken to them in their minds.
    David sang to Me that My words were a lamp to his feet and a light to his path.(Psalm 119:105)  He understood that each Fatherly instruction from Me made the good paths for his life clear and distinguishable.  He never put his faith in the temptations that come from hell or the words of ungodly people. (Psalm 1)  He only trusted in the goodness that came in My instructions.  Only My children who hear My words and treasure them are able to confess, like David, their love for My Fatherly advice and counsel.  They are like Peter who said to Jesus, "Where else can we go?  You are the only One who has the words of eternal life."(John 6:68)
   In one of his songs confessing his love for My words, David sang a song to Me saying that he meditated on My precepts and that his eyes were fixed on them day and night. Day and night!  Sometimes it takes that discipline in order to shut out the unbelieving words of other people and the doctrines of religion.  He chose one of the precepts that are contained within My instructions that are the authoritative actions that My children must make, and he thought about it day and night until he saw the importance of it and the truths relating to it. (Psalm 119:15) After My Spirit revealed the truth of that precept, then he went to another of the precepts and meditated upon it and on and on until he knew the inner spiritual activity behind My precepts, which are the authoritative rules of your actions which further My kingdom in the earth, such as love overcoming hate and good overcoming evil.
   Not only did David meditate upon My precepts, which are My actions of love which are the authority in the earth that you must adopt, but he asked Me to make him understand the ways of all of My precepts because he was meditating upon My wondrous works day and night.  He knew that if he walked in the truths in My precepts that he would always walk in victory. (verse 45) David knew that when he walked in My precepts that My blessings would overtake him.  (verse 56)  Oh, that My other children would have such love for Me and such confidence in My words. When you do and when you follow My precepts, you  will walk in victory and in My blessings. When you spread My love in the earth and do good to your enemies, My precepts guarantee victory over evil and guarantee My blessings to flow into your life on earth.
   David said that he only made friends of My other children who keep My precepts so he was not influenced by the sins of others. (verse 63)  He wrote that even though godless people manipulated him with lies, that he kept My precepts with his whole heart. (verse 69)
   David proclaimed to Me over and over again that he meditated on the precepts of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love and that, because of the truths in them, My love always comforted him.  He observed that the godless spirits who came against him were put to shame because of his keeping My precepts of spreading love and goodness in the world.  (verses 76 & 78)  He had confidence that the truths in My precepts had given him life because he never forgot them. (verse 93)  Because he kept My precepts, he was more wise than the aged (verse 100) because in My precepts he found understanding to hate the false ways of the devil. (verse 104)  He proclaimed that he directed all of his ways according to My precepts because he hated every false way of evil. (verse 128) 
   It is music to My ears when My children proclaim that they will direct all of their ways according to My words because there are no other words that bring the eternal blessings from my kingdom to My children.
    David asked me to redeem him from the oppression of people so that he would continue to keep My precepts. (verse 134)  He said that even though he felt small and despised, He said that he did not forget to follow the actions found in My precepts. (verse 141) He asked Me to consider his deep love for My precepts and he asked me to preserve his life according to his steadfast love for Me. (verse 159)
   This man after My own heart sang that all of his ways were before Me and he asked that I observe his keeping of all My precepts. (verse 168)  He wanted to please Me so much that he asked Me to help him with My loving hand because he had chosen My precepts above the instructions of anyone else. (verse 173)  He had chosen them, but he wanted My help in choosing to love over hate and doing good over doing evil.  Oh, that all of My children would want to please Me to that degree. With the power of My Holy Spirit My children receive My help after they choose My ways over the devil's ways.  
    Because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, you have access to My Holy Spirit's help by His living inside of you.  He reveals My love to you and He urges you to love My precepts, statutes, ordinances, testimonies, commandments and laws because He knows the victory that comes into your life when you follow My authoritative rules of action in the earth toward other people. 
    Use Jesus Christ and the prophet David as examples of dedication to My words and to Me.  Jesus said if you love Me that you will keep My words.  (John 14:23)  Make it your mantra to be like Peter, saying, "Where else can I go?  You are the only One who has the words of eternal life."
   Meditate upon My words until they become flesh in you and you only speak words that edify others.  Meditate upon My words until your first reaction when someone opposes you is to love him, to bless him, to pray for him and to do good to him.  People will observe the works of your faith and glorify Me. (Matthew 5:14)      
   Your Father Who Teaches Loving Precepts

No comments: