Sunday, March 25, 2018

WORDS MATTER

My Dear Precious Child,
   It is by My words that your earth was formed.  It is by My words that My children find the safe paths in their earth where evil is not found.  It is by My words that My children are taught wisdom and knowledge by Me in order to succeed in life.  It is by My words spoken by you that establish My authority in the earth.  It is by My words which proceed from your mouth that bring blessings into your life instead of curses.  It is by My words that My tutoring, learning, correction and discernment flow into your thoughts which distinguish you from unlearned and unrighteous people who are deceived by the devil all of their lives.  It is by My words prayed through your mouth in My spiritual language that My blessing flow into your life because you have allowed My kingdom solutions to earthly problems to be declared.  It is by My words that an abundance of rewards are bestowed upon you.  Every good thing that happens in your life on earth happens because of My children honoring My words.
   Words matter.  The prophet and king David understood the importance of words, My words, his words and the words of other people.  In many of his songs he wrote about the importance of My words in his life.  He understood that a young person is unable to remain pure unless he is guarded by My words.  Children need the guidance of good parents in order to remain pure and unadulterated by the demons in the world.  (Psalm 119:9)  He had stored My words in his mind so that he would not sin against Me.  He knew that My guidance would keep him from falling into the traps set by the devil.  (Psalm 119:11)   David even asked Me to deal bountifully with him so that he would continue to love and observe My words.  He was willing to endure My loving chastisement in order to have My words of guidance in his life.  (Psalm 119:17)  When his mind was so burdened that it was as the dust in the earth, ready to die, he asked Me to revive him with My words. (verse 25)  When sorrow captivated his mind, he begged Me to strengthen him with My words. (verse 28)
    David trusted in My words, and he wanted My love for him to be manifested so that he would have an answer for those people who taunted him. (verse 42)  There were times when My words were the only hope that he could find. (verse 49) He was satisfied that I was his portion of My inheritance and he promised that  he would keep My words. (verse 57)  He confessed that there was a time when he went astray from My guidance but that because of the affliction he learned to honor My words.  (verse 67)  His soul begged Me for salvation from the evil in the world and his only hope was in My words. (verse 81)   As with every other human in the world, David said that he had to hold back his own feet from doing evil in order to keep My words.  His determination to refuse to do evil was impressive. (verse 101)
   My guidance was so important to David that he wrote in a song that My word is a lamp to his feet and a light to his path, keeping him from yielding to evil temptations from hell. (verse 105) Again he bemoaned the fact that he was afflicted but he knew that it was only through My words that he was given life. (verse 107)  David had total devotion to My guidance that came to him through My personal words to him.  It was only in Me and My words that David found a safe hiding place where My shield protected him. (verse 114)
    My true children seek for light instead of darkness.  David depended upon My revelations to bring understanding to the darkness that was in his mind.  He sang about the unfolding of My light, giving understanding to him and to everyone whose lack of understanding makes them simple.  (verse 130)  Royal princes in his court persecuted him without any cause but his heart remained in awe of My words. (verse 161) Shortly after lamenting to Me about the persecutions, David wrote that he had lived too long with people who loved war instead of peace. Every time he spoke about his desire for peace, they spoke war.  Those individuals were people of his own nation.  (Psalm 120:6-7)  David bound himself to My spiritual kingdom of peace instead of binding himself to an earthly nation which constantly sought war.  Even when he was persecuted by the princes in his own nation, his heart constantly rejoiced in My words, like one who finds great treasures. (verse 162)
   David cried out to Me many times in his anguish of having to choose between good and evil.  He begged for My understanding relating to the timely matters at hand.  He never wanted to make a decision without having heard My understanding in a matter so that he would make the right decision.  (verse 169)  He asked that his supplications would come before Me so that he would be delivered from evil by My words. (170) 
   My children of promise exist in the same world in which David spoke and wrote in those two songs.  You live in a world where the devil entices people to constantly be at war with someone, either your mate, your children, your  church, your friends, your business associates, your in-laws, your religious and political opponents, your boss, people of different ethnic backgrounds or people with different religious beliefs.  As long as he has you in conflict with anybody, the devil has your devotion to doing his will in the earth.  You and all of My children need to be like David, devoted to Me, devoted to My words, devoted to keeping peace with everyone, devoted to spreading My kingdom of love in the earth, and devoted to loving everyone as I love you.
   You are under a new and more powerful covenant than David was under.  You  are My child who has My Holy Spirit inside of you, eager to provide My Fatherly guidance, understanding, insight, knowledge, wisdom and My Power to you whenever you ask.  I said that if you abide in Me and My words abide in you, anything that you ask will be done to you. (John 15:4-7; I John 2:27)
   Let David's devotion to My words become your devotion to My words.  When you do, I will confuse the foolish with My wisdom spoken through you.  I will keep you in awe of Me and My workable solutions which are far from your understanding but freely given in My revelation knowledge which I provide for you.  
    In his songs David said that he refused to do evil and refused to make war because he was bound to Me and My ways of keeping peace.  The devil, as the father of war, does not give up his temptations to make war in the lives of My children.  Always remember that your enemies are never people, but they are demonic principalities and powers in the atmosphere around you. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  When you are devoted to My words, you are devoted to Me.  In intercessory prayers you have the power to battle against the demons and you have the power through intercessory prayers to redeem the world for Me and My kingdom.
    Your Father of Treasured Words

No comments: