Friday, March 23, 2018

POWER FILLED TESTIMONIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are testimonies in My Instruction Book relating to the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven and how they apply to the lives of My children, testimonies about how the truths in my instructions give credence to the theories of the laws, precepts, ordinances, commandments and the statutes.  Without testimonies about My working abilities in the lives of people, My words are mere theories of what I want to do for you. Testimonies are real instances of what I have the power, the desire and the ability to do because I have already done them and they have been recorded. . 
   David, the songwriter, said that it is in all of the practical parts of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom that My children are warned about the traps the devil sets for My children.  David also experienced that there are great rewards in keeping My instructions in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom because they keep you from yielding to evil. (Psalm 19:11) That is why he wrote songs extolling the benefits and rewards of following My instructions.  He wrote that the testimonies of My miracles are so sure and concrete that they make simple people wise. (Psalm 19:7) My Holy Spirit wrote that I use the foolish things of the earth to confound the wise. (I Corinthians 1:27)   When My children learn the wisdom in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love, they speak wise truths that confound the wise people in the world.
   David said that My children who keep My testimonies are blessed if they seek Me with their whole hearts, do no wrong and walk in My ways.  Testimonies prove the veracity of those words. (Psalm 119:2) There are people who scorn and hate My children. David said that My testimonies kept him from yielding to despair because of their hatred.  (Psalm 119:22)  It is in the testimonies that he said he had great delight and he said that the testimonies always kept him from yielding to depression and despair. (verse 24) He said that he would cleave to the testimonies so that he wouldn't be put to shame. They were his life source, the source of his mental stability. (verse 31) He turned to testimonies when he was reminded of My ways which caused blessing to flood into his life. (verse 59) His foundation was based upon the knowledge of My love.  He sang of it many times, asking that My steadfast love would save his life so that he would keep the memory of the testimonies with his mouth, telling of them to other people.(verse 88) When the wicked laid traps to destroy him, David was reminded of My testimonies of when I saved him in the past. (verse 95)
    Because David depended upon Me completely to teach him My wisdom, he said that he meditated on My testimonies and so he had more understanding than wise men. (verse 99)  He knew from My wisdom that the wicked demons are dross to Me. He professed his love for My testimonies because they made the bylaws personal to him. (verse 119)  He begged Me on occasion to give him understanding to know and remember His testimonies. (verse 5)  He knew the thrill of hearing the living testimonies about the reality of My loving actions in the lives of My children.  He called them wonderful and said because of the wonder of them he kept them in his heart. (verse 129) David was thrilled by My devotion to My children when he said that in my righteousness and faithfulness I had ordered the works that created testimonies. (verse 138)  He proclaimed the righteousness of My testimonies and said that they give him understanding so that he could live. (verse 144)
    In a moment of fear and panic, David begged Me to save him so that he could have testimonies about My wonderful works in the lives of My children. As king he was pulled constantly into battles caused by the devil and he abhorred the conflicts.  (verse146)  He knew of My testimonies for many years and he knew that I had performed wondrous works forever for My children.  There was great comfort for him in knowing that I had worked wonders for My children from the beginning of time. (verse152)  One of David's most firm confessions was proclaimed when he was persecuted by many adversaries.  He said that he did not swerve from My testimonies but he remained single minded and filled with faith because of them. (verse 157) The testimonies proved that I had never failed him.
   David said that he wanted his mind to keep a record of My works that produced testimonies for him because he loved them exceedingly. (verse 167)  How blessed David was because My words were so loved by him.  They were his life source, the foundation of his life in the earth, his joy, the source of his breath and his heart beat. My words relating to My works in his behalf were the umbilical cord that connected us.  He knew that he could not live without My words. 
   You must record testimonies of My workings of miracles in your life, plus record in writing My personal words to you. In doing that you are giving credence and importance to them. You are saying that they are so thrilling to you that you never want to forget them so you are recording them. They are the testimonies to which you can refer when evil comes at you again from all directions.  When you read those testimonies you are infused with faith, power and determination that can only come from real, living, personal experiences of My works that I do for you because you are My child of love.  The testimonies never lose their freshness or their power.  Days, months and years later, they are new every day as if they just happened because of the faith and power that is contained within them.  They give you a burst of faith the same as they did when they happened.
  Become like David, giving importance to the testimonies of My miraculous works that I have done in your life.  My commandments, statutes, precepts, laws and ordinances are promises of things that I can do for you when you follow them.  Your written testimonies are records of what I have already done for you.  It is by referring to them that faith is renewed and your belief is empowered to believe for new and fresh miracles.  
  You are My child.  I never stop doing miracles for you. Record the ones that I have already done so that you can refer to the excellency in them again when faith is low.(II Corinthians 4:7)  Faith will burst forth and sustain you until My wonderful works are again completed.
  Your Father of Marvelous works.           
              

No comments: