Sunday, March 11, 2018

EARTHLY AND SPIRITUAL CONSTITUION AND BYLAWS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children are constantly confronted with choices, but the most conflicting choices are between the constitutions and bylaws of their earthly countries/states and the constitutions and bylaws of My spiritual kingdom to which they belong.  Those choices are often diametrically opposed to one another.
   One example of the conflict between the two written constitutions and bylaws relates to killing.  The constitution of your country allows for you to kill someone who tries to steal from you.  It gives you permission to stand your ground and shoot or stab or kill in some way a person who breaks into your house or business and attempts to steal from you.  Your earthly laws of your country also gives you the right to kill someone who attempts to kill you, calling it the right to defend yourself.  Most countries have similar laws, often called an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth in My Instruction Book to you. 
   In teaching one of His tutoring sessions, Jesus Christ implicitly gave the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven to My children.  He said that the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love are opposed to earthly countries.  He said that you have heard it said that you must exact an eye for an eye; in other words, that if someone injures you that you must do the same thing to the person.  It's what My children have been telling their children forever, that if someone picks a fight with them that they should fight back with the same force.  All of My children do that, tell their children to defend themselves against a bully. 
   In the teachings on the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven, Jesus said that My children should never resist evil, but instead that if someone strikes you that you should refuse to return the blow.  He said that you should turn your other cheek to also be struck, which is in direct opposition to the rights afforded in your country. (Matthew 5:38-39)  Which constitution are you going to obey?
    Jesus added more to the difference in the rights afforded to My children by My kingdom of heaven.  In the wisdom of one of My prophets, I told you that there are great values to My commandments, ordinances, precepts, statues, testimonies and laws, all which relate to the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven.  Within My wisdom and knowledge, which belong to all of My children, are found the values to the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven. (Psalm 119 and Psalm 19:7-14)  They keep My children from falling for the temptations of the devil.  Within My constitution and bylaws are the ways that I have of protecting My children from being killed, injured or destroyed.  
    Jesus also said that if someone sues you and takes your coat that you should not resist the person but that you should give him your cloak also.  (Matthew 5:40).  That instruction relating to My kingdom's constitution and bylaws is completely opposed to the laws of most countries which encourage you to counter-sue a person who sues you, adding to the conflict between you.  When you add to the conflict, you add to the demonic involvement in the problem.
    Another one of the principles, precepts, ordinances, statutes, commandments and testimonies that Jesus taught to My children relating to My kingdom of heaven is that if someone forces you to go with them one mile, that you should not resist the person but that you go with him two miles.  In following this command, you avoid being injured and even killed for resisting the evil done to you.  The command to keep peace with everyone has great benefits to My children of My kingdom of peace.  Jesus was called the Prince of Peace and you are His spiritual sibling because of My Holy Spirit of Peace who lives inside of you.
   Also one of the instructions of Jesus relating to My constitution and bylaws is that if someone begs something from you, that you graciously give what the person has requested and He said for you to give to someone who wants to borrow from you.  The laws from the old religious constitution and bylaws is that you should never be a borrower or a lender, but Jesus said that the commandments of My kingdom of heaven is that you give to beggars and loan to anyone who asks. (Matthew 5:41-42)  In doing those things, you are sharing your bounty with others who are in need, just like I do for you.
    Jesus expanded on the Jewish law that says not to kill someone or you are liable to be judged.  He said that the constitution and bylaws in My kingdom say that you must not even become angry at another person or you will be in danger of judgment and that if you call someone a derogatory name that you are in danger of the fires of hell.  His commandment in that teaching was revealing to My children that anger is at the base of all killings so if you refuse to become angry at someone, you are observing the bylaws of My kingdom of peace and you will stop anger before it tempts you to kill.   In refusing to be angry at anyone, you are protected from the fires of hell and the judgment of the devil. Which constitution and bylaws will you obey, the ones of My kingdom of heaven that bring peace to a situation or the earthly ones which give you permission to kill?
    In summing up his teachings relating to the spiritual constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love, Jesus taught that any laws of your country that tell you to love your friends and hate your enemies are opposed to the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love, which are to love your enemies, to bless them, to pray for them, and to do good to them.  In keeping peace with your enemies and loving them, blessing them, praying for them and doing good to them, you are doing to them what I do to you, forgive you and show you My love in abundance.  He said that you must be perfect in observing the ordinances, precepts, statutes, testimonies and commandments of My kingdom of heaven.  He said when you do to everyone what I do to you, that My kingdom comes into your life on earth as it is in heaven because you have done My will.  (Matthew 6:10)
   When you were born of My Spirit you became My child, a resident of My kingdom, so the elements of the spiritual constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of love supplant the old earthly bylaws of your country or state which give you permission to kill, injure or destroy people.
   Whichever constitution and bylaws you choose to obey will display to which kingdom you belong.  When it's My kingdom, then mercy, peace, goodness, kindness and love will flow from you and you will enjoy My kingdom benefits while you live in the earth.
    Your Father of Beneficial Instructions      
  

No comments: