Monday, March 5, 2018

FAITH WORKS BY LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In your earth a good father wins the love and devotion of his children.  Following his instructions and tutoring results in his children having an enjoyable and rewarding life in the earth because his children have been taught by their good father how to avoid the evil that is abundant in the earth.
   In the teachings of Jesus, Paul, Peter, James and John in My Instruction Book that I gave to you, the outgrowth of your devotion and faith in Me and your real love for Me should be to do My will in the earth.  I said clearly that if you love Me that you will do what I instruct you to do.  In their teachings, I said that if you love Me that you will do what I command you to do through the teachings of My Son Jesus Christ and the new covenant prophets.  Jesus instructed you to love your enemies as well as your friends. (Matthew 5:43-48)  Paul, Peter, James and John taught the same thing in order to show you the importance of My words through Jesus Christ. (John 14:15-21; Hebrews 10:24)
   My Holy Spirit taught through Paul to overcome evil with good. (Romans 17-21) Through John I taught that you should love one another as I love you. (John 13:34-35; James 2:5; I Peter 1:22)  The central theme through all of My Book to you is that I ask you to love others as I love you.  In My children loving other people with My love, then My love is evident in the world just like My love was evident in the world through My son Jesus Christ.
   I said that My love in you forgives.  I said that My love in you endures without ending.  I said that My love in you bears the troublesome faults of others without seeking revenge.  I said that My love in you produces good and kind actions toward even your enemies.  I said that My love in you does not take into account a wrong done to you.  I said that My love in you is not touchy or fretful.  I said that My love in you is never arrogant or prideful.  I said that My love in you is patient with the shortcomings of others.  I said that My love in you is never jealous or envious.  I said that My love in you will never come to an end.
   I ask you to shed My love abroad to others in the same way that I have shed My love abroad to you through the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. (Romans 5:5-8)  I even gave to you the power of My Holy Spirit to love those people who hate you and who do evil toward you.  It is in doing good to those people who are considered your enemies that the power of the devil's anger and hatred is broken in you and his demons have to leave your flesh. 
   When you bless your enemies, pray for them and then do good to them, the demons of anger and hatred have to leave you because you have refused to do what they tempt you to do, which is to hate your enemies.  Instead, you have chosen to do what I instruct you to do and in doing My acts of goodness you have proved to the principalities and powers of the air where your devotion lies.  When you resist the devil's temptations to seek vengeance against your enemies, you have resisted the devil and you have demonstrated your love for Me and My family by choosing to do good, to bless and to pray for people who have done evil to you.  You have acted as My child in the earth by becoming an ambassador of My love.  (II Corinthians 5:20)
    Every seed of love that you plant in the life of a person in your world grows a plant of love in my heaven and results in rewards being delivered from My heaven into your life on earth.  (Matthew 6:6 and 18; Luke 6:35)   I wrote through My Spirit that you must first believe that I am and that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6)  In writing that to My children, I wanted you to believe that I am a good Father who rewards My children simply because you are My children, and that your actions of love in the earth, even to your enemies, results in the windows of heaven opening and flooding you with My rewards.
   Love actions toward other people always results in blessings and rewards coming into your life because I am Love.   When you love your enemies, you prove to the heavens that you are My child and that you are distributing My love into the world for Me, your Father of Love.  Glorious rewards are yours when you do My will in the earth. 
   I said that if you bring all your tithes into the storehouse that I would open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings so that there will not be room enough to store them.  Your tithes of love, which fill the emotional needs of My distressed and depressed children, are the tithes that I desire.  (Malachi 3:10)  Your financial gifts to the poor are the tithes of love.  Your tithes of words of validation to the unloved, the abused, the rejected and the people who are prejudiced against by other people, those are tithes of love which cause Me to open the windows of heaven and pour blessings into your life.  Your loving your enemies as I love you are the tithes that I desire because there are few of My children who shed My love onto their enemies.  There are great rewards for you when you love your enemies and do good to them. Your refusal to return evil for evil but instead returning good for evil done to you is bringing your good tithes into My storehouse in obedience to My words and allows Me to open the windows of My heaven and pour My blessings upon you so that there will not be room enough to store them.
   The Pharisees who paid their financial tithes and their tithes of mint and herbs  were chided by My Son Jesus Christ for not passing on My love, mercy and justice which they should have done. (Luke 11;42) They did not have the power of My Holy Spirit which would lead them to pass on what is important to Me,which are justice, mercy and love.  You, who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, have the power to pass My love and mercy on to others because I have poured My love and mercy into your life.  Your loving duty to Me is to graciously pass on what you have graciously received from Me.
   Love is the greatest. (I Corinthians 13)
   Your Father of Great Rewards

No comments: