Thursday, March 8, 2018

THE RICHNESS OF YOUR INHERITANCE

THE RICHES OF YOUR GLORIOUS INHERITANCE
My Dear Precious Child,
    There are wonderful, stupendous and magnificent blessings that are poured from heaven upon My children when they seek Me and My righteousness.  With the power of My Holy Spirit, when you successfully defeat the evil that is in the world in the form of temptations that come upon you from the devil, you are blessed with My kingdom coming upon you.  Jesus proclaimed it when He said that when He, by the power of My Spirit, cast a demon out of a person, that My kingdom comes upon that person. (Luke 11:20)  Every time you receive revelation from Me or cast a demon from your mind into hell, the path from My heaven to you opens up and My inheritance that I have reserved for you flows into your life in great abundance.  The promise that I gave through Jesus was that when you do to others as you want them to do to you, that you will ask what you want and it will be granted to you.  The reward depends upon what you do to others.(Matthew 7:11-12)
   The gates into your life from heaven that formerly connected to only a path will become a wide highway when My rightousness of love, peace, goodness and kindness are evident in your life because you have become My image in the earth.  My inheritance is reserved only for My own children who are displaying My righteousness in the earth.  The mystery is that you don't become My righteousness by yourself, but you do it by faith, which is by the power of My Holy Spirit who works My righteousness in you.  My character traits are His character traits and He endeavors to emulate them in your flesh just like they are present in your spirit where He dwells in the earth.
   Every golden nugget of truth that you receive from My Holy Spirit cleanses your mind and body of damaging thoughts and emotions, resulting in your personality and character becoming conformed to My personality and character.  Because My heaven is composed of glorious riches, My angels begin to bring earthly riches to you that are congruent with the riches that are in My heaven.  They begin with peace for your mind.  The marvelous works that My peace does to the minds of My children is undeniable.  Immediately, old things pass away and everything becomes new.  (I Corinthians 5:17) Because of the peace that is placed in your mind by Me, depressing, doubting, discordant and deceptive thoughts must leave.  Maintaining that freedom in your responsibility.  I alert you to invading thoughts which take away your peace so that you can exercise your authority and cast them into hell.  Maintenance of your mind is not only your responsibility, it's your duty.   I alert you to the presence of the devil's temptations in your mind, but you must use the authority that I gave to you and cast out the invaders who creep into your thoughts in order to deceive you and rob you of My riches.
    Having a revelation of the height, width, depth and length of the richness of My love for you and for all humanity will result in My Holy Spirit developing My loving personality in you.  When you truly know the endless love that I have for you and all of My children, you are on your way to letting My love flow from you into the lives of other people.  When you become a distributor of My love for you to other people, love is returned to you in immeasurable degrees and your life is enriched beyond measure. I said that when you receive the revelation of My love for you, I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly above all that you dare pray, think, ask or imagine, infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts or desires, according to the power that is in you.  My power in you is in the person of the Holy Spirit.  Because you are distributing My love to others, My heavenly highways to you are open, unblocked and free from barriers so that the richness of your inheritance can flow freely to you because it flows from you.  The more it flows from you, the more it flows from My heaven to you. (Ephesians 3:16-20) 
    When you become enlightened with the valuable truth about My goodness and kindness toward you, it becomes incumbent upon you to do good and kind acts toward everyone, friend and enemy, as Jesus commanded.  My goodness toward you results in your doing good and kind actions toward others, especially the unloved, the homeless, the abused, the diseased, the widows, the depressed people, the orphans and the lost people; in other words, the people who have received the least amount of My inheritance because of fleshly generational curses or wrong choices.  Because of My generosity toward you, you are compelled to share your bounty with the unfortunate people because I so freely do good and kind actions toward you.  When you do good and kind acts toward your enemies, you are showing your love for Me because you are keeping My words to you, doing what I ask you to do to My other children in the earth who desperately need My help and your help.(Romans 12:12-21; John 14:21)
   Those are only a few acts of My goodness and kindness toward you that I intend for you to pass on to others.  (Matthew 10:8)  When you are My distributing agent, freely distributing My love, peace, goodness and kindness, you sow seeds into My kingdom of love.  Those seeds will grow rich, healthy plants which will bless you abundantly.
    I did not tell you to seek earthly riches.  I told you to seek My kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit and everything you desire will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33) The people who seek earthly riches will become greedy and sow seeds into the devil's kingdom of destruction and curses.  They will eventually inherit his curse of poverty.
    When you sow seeds in the devil's kingdom, you reap curses from his kingdom of destruction.
    When you sow seeds into My kingdom of love, you reap from My kingdom of love.  When you sow bountifully, you reap abundantly the riches of My glorious inheritance for you that I provided for My children from the foundation of the world.
    Your Father of Rich Provisions

No comments: