Wednesday, March 28, 2018

YOUR WORDS MATTER

My Dear Precious Child,
   We looked at what one of the old covenant prophets, David, wrote about the important elements of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom, the precepts, the statutes, the ordinances, the laws, the promises, the commandments and the testimonies.  We saw that they are all words, words which either further freedom for My children or they show how the devil limits their freedom.  David had an unquenchable thirst and unsatisfied hunger for My understanding of the spiritual meanings behind all of My words.  In the writing of his songs, he constantly begged Me for more understanding about My spiritual kingdom because he knew that I was his only salvation from the wickedness that was in the world. (Psalm 119)  As king, he was harassed on every side by princes who wanted war even though David always wanted peace. (Psalm 120:6-7)  David knew the damages of war, the killing of people, the struggle for dominance and the theft of the spoils of one nation from another one.  Even though My children knew that I had commanded that they not kill other people, David's friends wanted their country to be considered the most powerful and they were willing to disobey Me in getting their national desires.  David wrestled between the temptation to go to war, as desired by his constituents, or to seek peace for his country because of his knowledge of My commandments.
   The struggle between good and evil has been in existence since the beginning of time when Adam yielded to the temptation to obey the devil, which allowed evil to invade the world.  David knew that if he and My other children followed the guidance that was in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom that they would individually be blessed instead of being cursed, that they would individually be the head and not the tail, that they would be in authority over evil instead of under its authority. *Psalm 119:1-3; Deuteronomy 28:1-2 and 13-14)
    I told you that it's not necessary for you to know whether My words to you are statutes, precepts, ordinances, commandments, laws or promises.  What is important is that you take My Fatherly advice contained in them in order to avoid the evil that is in your world.  Saving you from the judgments of the devil is at the core of My words spoken to you about avoiding evil.  The devil's judgments are destruction and death.  My gifts to you are your having an abundant life and soul peace. (John 10:10)  That is what following My guidance produces, life more abundantly and peace for your mind.  All people come to Me seeking peace for their mind.  That is the first thing that My children discover has changed when they are born of My Spirit is peace for their mind.  When there is peace in your mind, you never want to wage war against anyone, any nation, any organization, any relative or any person because you have the Prince of Peace inside of you and he makes you a messenger of peace in the world.
   Not only do My words of guidance matter, as taught by My Holy Spirit through David and all of My new covenant prophets, but your own words matter also in your distribution of love and peace in the world.  Jesus said that the words that come out of your mouth either curse or bless you and the hearer, and that they either justify you or condemn you. (Matthew 12:33-37)  Words have power.  In speaking, words that are edifying and positive, you are sowing seeds into My kingdom of heaven which will produce good plants.  Those are what Jesus said were justified words, meaning that they are righteous words.  They produce good plants in your life in the earth, glorifying me in the exercise.
   When you speak evil, bitter, angry, hateful, divisive, judgmental or politically motivated words, you are planting evil seeds that will produce plants which condemn people.  All negative words produce judgmental thoughts in the minds of people, which are the devil's handiwork.  (James 3:6-12) They will grow diseased plants which will curse your life and the lives of more and more people because of the multiple times they are repeated.  James knew the power of words.  He wrote that the words that come from Me are peaceable, gentle and kind.  (James 3:17-18)  He said that you will harvest righteousness when you sow peaceful words  and when you make peace.  However, his description of words that bring curses are bitter, selfish, jealous, envious, angry, overbearing, negative and demonic and that they produce every evil work.  (James 3:14-16)  He said they are set on fire by hell itself,  (James 3:7)  Jesus said the same thing when he taught about the necessity of making peace with a person instead of killing him or being angry with him.  He said that you must make peace with everyone because if you are angry with anyone and call the person a demeaning name in anger that you are in danger of the fires of hell, meaning that those negative words planted in the minds of other people will return to you and curse your life on earth, as instigated by the demons from hell. (Matthew 5:21-22)
   When you and My other children learn the truth of the effect that your words have on your life, both positive and negative, then you will endeavor to tame your tongue, only speaking words that are sweet, kind, edifying, merciful, forgiving, nonjudgmental and build up the hearers.  You will grow plants in the heavens which nourish you and your family.  (Romans 3:11-17; Ephesians 4:24-32)  My kingdom will come in your life on earth with all of its benefits and rewards.
   My Holy Spirit and I will rejoice because some of My children have chosen to take our advice.
   Your Loving Father

No comments: