Friday, March 2, 2018

LOVE WINS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My love for you lasts forever.
   My love for you causes Me to do kind and gracious acts toward you.
   My love for you is never jealous when you turn your devotion toward someone
                or something.
   My love for you never becomes arrogant or vengeful toward you.
   My love for you never puts you down but, instead, always lifts you up.
   My love for you never insists on My own way in your life before I pour My love 
                onto you.
   My love for you is never touchy, rude or fretful when you do not take My advice.
   My love for you never insists on its own way before I show My favoritism
                toward you as My child of promise.
   My love for you, because of the sacrifice of My Son Jesus, never takes into
                account your wrong actions.
   My love for you never rejoices when you make mistakes, sin, disobey or
                rebel, but I do rejoice when truth prevails in your life.
   My love for you bears up under everything that you do and everything that you
                will ever do.
   My love for you causes Me to be ready to believe the best things about you
                even when you don't believe the best things about Me.
   My love for you will never come to an end. (I Corinthians 13:4-8 and 13)
   Because of My unconditional and enduring love for you, it is incumbent upon you to love other people the way that I love you. (John 13:34-35; I John 4:16)
   Because of My unconditional, enduring love for you, it is incumbent upon you to be patient with the shortcomings of other people just like I am with you.
   Because of My enduring love for you, you are able to be kind to everyone,
                 especially your enemies, because I was kind to you when you were in
                 opposition to Me.(Matthew 5:43-44)
   Because of My unconditional and enduring love for you, you have the ability to
                 refuse to be rude, arrogant or fretful with other people but instead to
                 bear their troublesome faults and forgive them. (I John 4:10)
   Because of My enduring love for you, it is possible for you to refuse to take into
                 account a wrong that anyone does toward you, but instead you forgive
                 instantly. (Matthew 6:12) 
   Because of My unconditional love for you, it is possible for you to bear up under
                 any evil thing that other people have done to you, still do to you or will
                 ever do to you. (I John 4:8)
   Because of My enduring love for you, it is incumbent upon you to always believe
                 the best about everyone, even your enemies.(I John 4:20)
   Because of My unconditional love for you, you must never rejoice when evil
                  prevails in the life of anyone, especially your enemies, but you must
                  always rejoice when truth prevails in their lives. (I John 4:10)
   Because of My enduring love for you, your faith in your prayers to Me is
                  fadeless and your hope for love to prevail in your life is endless. 
    My love for you will never come to an end what no matter what you do, think or
                  say. (I John 4:12)
    Because of My unconditional love for you, your love for My other children must 
                  never come to an end no matter what they do, think or say. (I John 
                  4:16)
    Because of the power that is in My unconditional love for you, you have the
                  power to love your enemies with the same love that I have for you.
    When My unconditional love flows from every one by My children, the
                  knowledge of My love will cover the earth as the waters cover the
                  sea. (Isaiah 11:2-9)
    You are called to love other people with the same love with which I love you.                
    The blessings of My kingdom flood into your live when you seek a revelation of My love for you and then pass My love on to other people. (Ephesians 1:14-20)  I said that I am able to do exceeding, abundantly more for you than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who resides in you.  
    My love for all of My children is the greatest thing in the earth.  Let the power of My love through you become the greatest thing in the earth in the lives of your enemies and your friends. They will be amazed at your love and your forgiveness.  By the power of My love through you, people will glorify Me and want to know Me.    
My love shown through you to your enemies will put them in awe of Me and attract them to My love for them. That is the reason I told you to love them, to bless them, to do good to them and to pray for them, so that they will see your love and forgiveness and desire to know Me. (Matthew 5:14-16: I John 5:3)
     Your LOVE FATHER

No comments: