Wednesday, March 21, 2018

COMMANDMENTS BRING LIBERTY (LESSON 1)

My Dear Precious Child,
   All of My commandments in My constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven are given to My children in order to assure their freedom from the consequences of yielding to evil temptations and being cursed with the destruction and death of the devil.  My commandments are commissions or charges given by Me, as the loving authority in your life, to help you to skirt around the evil that still exists in your earth.  My commandments keep you from suffering consequences for becoming yoked to the devil and his demons.  When My children follow My guidance and honor My commands, they keep themselves unspotted from the evil that exists in the world. (James 1:27)
   As I said before in another teaching session with you, I don't give you orders just to test your faith or to bring guilt and condemnation upon you if you don't take My advice.  I am not that kind of abusive father.  I am your good and loving Father who uses any means that I can find to keep you from coming into unity with evil, the consequences of which are always destruction and always even death either spiritually, emotionally or physically for doing the devil's will in the earth.  I said through My Son Jesus Christ that if you follow the devil's temptation to become angry that you will inherit the devil's curse of judgment and if you call someone a fool that you will be in danger of the fires of hell, meaning that the devil will see that you will inherit his destruction in some way because you have done his will in the earth and, by doing that, you authorize him to carry out his destruction in your life.  (Matthew 5:21-23)
   Remember that following My commands always brings liberty for you.  When I gave commandments to the nation of Israel, I told them, "Do not kill, do not steal, do not swear falsely, do not covet, do not defraud anyone, honor the guidance of your father and mother," and others, I was pointing out to them how the devil works in the earth.  Because they were deceived to believe that I was the instigator of both good and evil, I was trying to bring to the light that those evil actions were actions in which the devil tempts them to engage so that they will further his will of doing evil in the earth.  The commands were for the guidance of the people so that they would not fall for the traps set by the devil such as being tempted to kill someone.  I am the Good Father and that's what good fathers do is to teach their children how to avoid the evil that's in the world as it was instigated by the devil.  (Romans 7:5-9)  What the devil did was to use the laws that I gave which were given to bring freedom from evil to My children, the devil used the commandments to entice My children to judge, condemn and bring guilt upon My children.  The commandments that were supposed to bring freedom to My children were perverted by the demons of religion and instead brought guilt, judgment and condemnation upon them and upon others through them. 
   Remember that following My commands always brings liberty.  When I sent My Son Jesus into the earth I gave Him the commission or command to show to the world My true character, that I am a loving Father who desires peace and happiness for My children.  He fulfilled that command by healing the sick and people with diseases, and teaching about My kingdom of God coming upon My children in power. (Matthew 4:23; Matthew 9:35) 
   Remember that following My commands always brings liberty. Jesus taught even more effective commands such as telling you and My other children that when someone steals from you that you should give the person more than he or she asks, that if the person attempts to steal one thing from you that you should also offer to the person more than is asked, all in an effort to keep peace with the person and not further evil in the world by attempting to defend yourself from evil by returning evil.  My way is to seek peace because peace is My nature.  In doing that, you will live to enjoy the rewards that I send to you for having done My will in the earth.  Your seeds of forgiveness planted in not seeking vengeance or retribution will grow seeds of abundance that I send into your life to bless you. (Matthew 5:38-42) 
   Remember that My commands always bring liberty from the works of evil in the world and cause you to live and enjoy the benefits of My kingdom of God coming into your life.  The most important command that I give to My children through My Son Jesus Christ is be born of My Holy Spirit and to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (John 3:5; John 20:21-23;  Acts 1:1-9 and Acts 2:1-4)  When you obey My command, becoming born into My kingdom of God and when My kingdom of God comes spiritually into your life around you to live in you and minister for you. that is when My most valuable command to My children is fulfilled.  You have the authority to forgive the sins of people and you receive a new citizenship in My kingdom of God. You also receive a new spiritual language with which you pray through your mouth, each word being filled with My authoritative power to heal you, your family and the world in which you live.  That command of Jesus fulfills My promise to My children, that I would come and live in them and they would be My children and I would be their God, their Father.(Jeremiah 31:33) When My children obey that command, I provide complete authority over the works of the devil and I give you the power to resist temptations through which you were previously enticed to do the devil's will in the earth.  Oh, what freedom My Holy Spirit brings into the lives of My children who keep My commandment to be filled with My Holy Spirit.  They give Me bodies in the earth in which to live, allowing Me to continue to promote liberty in the lives of My children in the earth.
   Remember I said that My commandments always being freedom and liberty for My children who keep them. David said that My commands are pure, enlightening the eyes, (Psalm 19:2) because when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit He discerns evil and keeps you from joining with those demons.  David said that he sought Me with his whole heart so that he would not wander from My freedom producing liberty that is found in My guidance through My commandments. (Psalm 119:6 and 10) He begged Me not to hide My commandments from him.  He knew that they contained all things that pertain to life and godliness.  (Psalm119:19 and II Peter 1:2 and 3) He had experienced the liberty that comes from being rebuked by Me with My words when he was wandering into the devil's territory.  He was grateful for the rebuke because he knew he was getting into dangerous territory by being insolent and that he would become cursed if he continued. (Psalm 119:21)  David was so devoted to My words that he promised that he would run in the way of My commands when I enlarged his understanding of them. (verse 32) He knew his success in life was tied to walking in My commandments, following My guidance away from evil.  He professed to Me that his delight was in My commandments. (verse 35) He proclaimed his delight in My commands many times. (verse 47 and 48) professing his deep love for them.  He declared that he would meditate upon them because he loved them.
   David's deep devotion to Me and My commands are found in his confessions when he said that not only did he delight n them, but he revered and loved them. (verses 47-48)  Oh, that My other children had such love and devotion to My words.  When they do, whatever they ask of Me will be done for them. (John 15:7)
   I said if you love Me that you will keep, treasure, pursue, love and revere My words to you, whether they are commandments, precepts, ordinances, statutes, testimonies or laws in the constitution and bylaws of your real nation, My kingdom of God,  They keep you from the snares of the evil and insure that My blessings and rewards will come into your life on earth. Meditate upon them until your mind is totally reprogrammed by My Holy Spirit as to what are My new words of guidance to you through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  The rewards are magnificent.
   Your Father of Liberty               
           

No comments: