Thursday, March 29, 2018

POWER FILLED NUGGETS

My Dear Precious Child,
   I created your earth with My words.  I created humans out of the dust of the earth with My words.  I created the sun and the moon with My words.  I created all animals and birds with My words.  Everything good that you see with your human eyes was created with My words. (Genesis 1) You are made in My image, so your words are filled with power to create good in your own life. Since the invasion of the devil and his demons into your world, you and My other children began to be able to create both good and evil, blessings and curses in your own lives. (Genesis 3:1-19)  That is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. 
   The devil is not a creator, so he has to depend upon My children to speak his desire for destruction to come into your life in the form of speaking negative, bitter, unforgiving, angry, hateful, vengeful or judgmental words about someone or to someone.  Because of the power of creation that I gave to My children, the devil tempts them to speak his destructive words so that he can carry out his own will for destruction and death in the world.  Unfortunately, many of My children yield more often to the temptations to speak and believe the devil's evil, negative words which bring destruction instead of believing and speaking My good, positive words which bring life. 
   Your words are filled with authoritative power either to do good or to do evil.
Your authoritative words summon My angels to do My good works in your behalf in your life and the lives of your family members, or they summon the devil's demons to work evil in the devil's behalf in your life and the lives of your family members.   It all depends upon the origin of the words, whether they come from heaven or from hell, from the devil's temptations in your thoughts or from Me in My guidance in your thoughts.  Your Brother Jesus Christ said that your words either declare you as righteous (justified) or they declare you as being condemned.  (Matthew 12:35)  He said that His words are Spirit and they are life.  (John 6:63)  You must make sure that your words only produce life. 
   My Holy Spirit entices you from the inside of you to only speak loving words that bring life.  When you do, you authorize My angels to flood your life with blessings. (Hebrews 1:13-14)  When you fall for the temptations of the devil by thinking and speaking negative words, you authorize the demons to flood your life with destruction and death. Your words are filled with either My authoritative power or the devil's destructive power; so choose your words wisely.
   Just like your words of guidance to your children guarantee, if obeyed, to keep them from evil and make them successful in their lives on earth, My Holy Spirit's words of guidance to you and My other children of promise are guarantees in the lives of My children that when you put My words first in your life, you will inherit all the blessings on earth that are in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10) 
  Your words determine your present and your future station in life, whether it is blessed or cursed.  In the past we found that words are influenced by thoughts.  It you think on things that are good, then you will speak good words which bless you and your family.  (Philippians 4:8)   That insight was spoken also by David who asked that the words of his mouth and the meditation of his heart would always be acceptable to Me.  (Psalm 19:14)
   Your words are capsules which bring blessings into your life or they are capsules which bring curses into your life on earth.  The words that proceed from your mouth are indications of either the light or the darkness that is in your thoughts and mind.  The thoughts in your mind are indications of whether you are bound to heaven or to hell.  If they are angry, condemning, judgmental, unforgiving and vengeful, the same words will proceed from your mouth and curse your life because those thoughts and words come from hell. (Matthew 5:21-22)  If your thoughts are pure, loving, kind, forgiving and peaceful, then the same words will proceed from your mouth and bless your life because those words come from My kingdom of love. 
   Do not forget that your words are nuggets of either blessings or curses.  When negative, tempting thoughts come into your mind encouraging you to dwell on them, replace them with My loving thoughts and then speak My love to all of humanity. (I Peter 1:13; II Corinthians 10:5)  Bring every thought into obedience to what I have to say about the situation at hand.
   Thoughts become attitudes, attitudes become words and your words either bless or curse you.  Use your authority and cast down every thought that is not from Me. 
   Your Father Who Speaks only Love Words 
  
  

No comments: