Sunday, March 11, 2018

COVENANT VS. FATHER/CHILD RELATIONSHIP

COVENANT VS. FATHER/CHILD RELATIONSHIP
My Dear Precious Child,
   There is a marked difference between having a covenant with someone and enjoying a father/child relationship by blood DNA.  One is an agreement of the flesh, which can be broken by either party.  That is a covenant, an agreement between two parties.  A business agreement is a covenant.  It is legal and binding if both parties honor the rules of the agreement.  If one person breaks one of the rules, the other person is released from the legal aspects of the covenant and can go on and make a new covenant or agreement with another person.
   My relationship with My children is through My spiritual blood, My Holy Spirit's DNA, entering into their spirits on the occasion of My children being born of My Holy Spirit.  Our Father/child relationship can never be broken, no matter what My children do in the flesh in response to the devil's temptations because our relationship is not a fleshly covenant agreement.  It is a spiritual or eternal relationship begun by My Holy Spirit coming to live inside the spirits of My individual children, creating a new spiritual being called My child of promise.
   My children can never sever our relationship because it is eternal, everlasting and supernatural.  My Holy Spirit's blood DNA is in their spirits and it can never be removed.  My children often rebel against Me, refuse to take My advice, fall in love with the devil's ways, lust after people and things, speak bitter and demeaning words against each other and do other sins, transgressions and iniquities in response to the temptations of the devil, but our Father/child relationship is still solid from My standpoint.  I said I would never leave you or forsake you.  (Hebrews 13:5) Those of My children who choose to  do the will of the devil in the earth separate themselves from the benefits of My kingdom coming into their lives on earth.  They are still My children and will live in heaven with Me when their bodies lie.  They will have hell on earth because they have forfeited their inheritance of My kingdom coming into their lives on earth by choosing the devil's ways over My ways.
   Jesus Christ spoke of the prodigal son who left his Father's kingdom which afforded a comfortable lifestyle, (Luke 11;11-24)  He became a rebellious son who partied, sinned, lied, broke laws and spent all of his inheritance; but when he returned to His Father, he was welcomed back with a celebration in his honor.  He was a son of his father, not a person who merely had a covenant, or agreement, with him.  Because he was a son, his inheritance was restored to him and he and his father enjoyed a wonderful Father/child relationship again.  I am the Father and My children are the sons/daughters. 
    Our spiritual relationship can never be severed. (II Corinthians 5:17)  My Father/child relationship with you and the rest of My children of promise is that I will live in you and be your Father and you will be My child, creating an unbreakable bond.(Romans 8:10)  That is the mysterious plan that I had from the beginning of the world which was hidden even from My angels.  Our relationship is far above in importance and power the covenant that I had with a nation whose citizens broke our covenant many times, often returning to Me to restore our covenant every time.  When My Father/child relationship began with the death, resurrection of My Son Jesus Christ and when He returned to Me in My heaven, My new relationship with My children began.  My Holy Spirit was sent from heaven to live in My children in the earth to establish a Father/child relationship by the blood DNA that was in Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit.  My children become transformed by the power of My Holy Spirit in My children.
   The inhabitants of the country which had a covenant with Me through which the flesh of Jesus descended, each individual one has the opportunity to leave behind their covenant of the flesh and become born of My Spirit, taking advantage of the miracle of coming into a Father/child relationship with Me.  They must leave behind the ineffective, temporary covenant with Me and take advantage of My plan for them to become My child of promise by allowing Me to live inside of them and become born or My Holy Spirit.  (I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 5:18)
   It is through the miracle of My children being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit that I am able to bless you abundantly, more than you dare desire, think or imagine, according to the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit inside of you. (Ephesians 3:20)  I create for you My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth just as it exists in heaven when you allow Me to create My personal characteristics in your mind and flesh, making you into My child of promise in the earth with My love, peace, goodness, kindness and patience flowing from you to others.     
   Even though you refuse to follow My guidance in the flesh, My life inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit can never be supplanted by another father, even the father of lies who is the devil.  When you follow the devil's will, I grieve that you have left My counsel, lived a rebellious life in the flesh and have fallen for the devil's tricks; but, like the prodigal son, when you return to Me, all My inheritance for you is restored and there is a celebration in heaven because you have returned to Me.  My perfect way is that My children follow My advice, allow Me through My Holy Spirit to teach them how to avoid the devil's temptations by recognizing the enticements to do evil when they come into their mind.  I desire that you allow My Holy Spirit to transform you into My image in the world just like Jesus Christ was My image in the world.  That is My desire for you and all of My children, that you become a perfect image in the earth of My Fatherly characteristics. (Ephesians 4:30; Romans 12:2)
    My children of promise do not desire a covenant with Me because a covenant can be broken by one of parties in the agreement.  My children enjoy their  relationship with me of being born of the Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit, wherein lies all of My goodness.  You must promote our Father/child relationship by following the Holy Spirit's guidance. When you diligently seek Me and My righteousness, walking in love and praying in My Holy Spirit, all good and perfect things will flood into your life in the form of blessings.
    You are my child of love.  Do not allow the devil to entice you to return to an old, ineffective covenant with no power.  There is no inheritance other than destruction and death there.  In My Father/child relationship with you, you can have more than you dare think or imagine.
     Your Loving Father

No comments: