Thursday, March 22, 2018

COMMANDMENTS BRING LIBERTY (LESSON 2)

My Dear Precious Child,
   The last commandment of Jesus that you should love everyone as I love you under the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God covers all of My other commandments.  There is no greater one. (John 13:34-35)  It encompasses every other element of the constitution and bylaws of My nation into which you were born the second time.  If you love everyone with My love, you will not kill anyone, will not steal from anyone, will not envy anyone, will not swear falsely about anyone, will always honor parents, will not force anyone to work on the 7th day instead of taking a day of rest so their bodies can recuperate, etc.  However, there are many commands that I made and that Jesus made for Me which were more specific in nature, explaining the way to facilitate the great commandment to love others as I love you and so as to bring liberty to your life on earth. 
   When Jesus lectured about loving enemies, My children were new to the idea of loving their enemies, blessing them, praying for them and doing good to them, which is exactly what Jesus commanded them to do.  As I told you in the past in lessons on the existence of good and evil in your world, I told you the reasoning behind My commandment through Jesus to love your enemies.  Since loving enemies was a new concept, I needed to inform My children of the reasoning behind every one of My instructions to them.  Most earthly parents tell their children to do things simply because they tell them, with no explanation of the reasons why.  I am a different Father, a Father of love, and I want My children to know and understand about the spiritual effects that happen when they perform earthly duties according to My instructions. 
   In explaining the reasoning behind My command through Jesus to love your enemies, I said that when you love your enemies that you are being the visual witness of My character in the world because I make it rain on the just and the unjust and I make the sun to shine upon them, also.  So when My children do good actions toward their enemies, just like I do, they are being visual witnesses of My goodness to others.  (Matthew 5:43-48)  How can unbelievers be convinced that I am good and kind and that I love everyone unless My children become visual witnesses to that fact?  When I said that My children would be visual witnesses to the world, I meant that it would be by their acts of goodness, kindness and love to everyone that they are visual witnesses of My real character, even to their human enemies.  (Acts 1:8)
   Later I enlarged the knowledge relating to loving others as I love you when I informed My children though the Holy Spirit about the seeds that you sow, that you  either sow seeds into My kingdom or you sow seeds into the devil's kingdom.  I said that if you sow into My kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy that you will be reap benefits from Me, but if you sow seeds into the devil's kingdom of hatred and strife that you will reap destruction and death.  When you show love into your enemies, you are sowing seeds into My garden and you will reap the benefits of righteousness, peace and joy from My kingdom of love and peace. (Galatians 5:7; II Corinthians 9:6)  I commanded you to pay attention to that principle of sowing and reaping.
   My commandments bring freedom and liberty to My children because they keep you from falling into the traps set for you by the devil.  They keep you free.  They are instructional commandments, not merely laws which carry punishment if you don't obey them.  They are My Parental admonitions which are lovingly given so as to protect you from the evil that is in the world. 
   The prophet David loved My commandments with his whole heart and he endeavored to follow them.  He knew the reliability of My commands, that they are given to bring freedom and liberty, not guilt and condemnation as religious laws bring.  He wrote in Psalm 119: 60 that he hastened and did not delay to follow My commands.  His devotion to Me is reflected in that confession.  In Psalm 119, verse 66 he begged Me to teach him good judgment and knowledge because he said that he believed in My commandments.  David knew that I had made him and he knew the value of My commandments and he entreated Me to help him understand them.  (verse 73)  He knew that My words are sure and since he was being persecuted with falsehoods from other people, he begged for My help. (verse 86)   He had insight enough to know that there is a limit to perfection in the world, but he knew that the perfection in My commandments were broader than any wisdom in the world. (verse 96)
   David knew the wisdom in My commandments so he confessed that they made him wiser than his enemies, knowing that the wisdom he gained from My commandments stayed with him forever. (verse 98) In loving your enemies, doing good to them, blessing them and praying for them, it makes you wiser than your  enemies because it tenderizes them to you.  In tenderizing them to you, they see your good works and glorify Me as your Heavenly Father, desiring to be born into My kingdom of love with its many benefits of peace.  
   David even commanded the departure from his presence of all evildoers so that he could keep My commands.  (verse 115)  He did not seek for earthly riches because he loved My commandments more than fine gold. (verse 127)  He said he panted with his mouth because he longed for My commandments. (131)  What security David had in My commandments because he said that even though trouble and anguish had come upon him, My commandments were still his delight. (verse 143) He felt the nearness of My presence and spoke of that truth in My commandments. (verse 151) David looked with disgust on the faithless people because he knew that they did not keep My commandments. (verse 158) He hoped for salvation from Me by his keeping My commandments.  My salvation eventually came through Jesus Christ, but the only hope David had, being under religious laws, was in keeping My commandments and in keeping them he felt that  he would gain My favor. (verse 166)  He always had My favor.  In keeping My commandments he skirted around the traps of the devil.
    There was great delight in the rightness of My commandments to David and he always put his delight in songs. (verse 172) Even though he extolled the truth that I was his shepherd, he confessed that he had times of having gone astray like a lost sheep, but still he never forgot My commandments. (verse 176) 
   As long as My children have faith in My words to them, you are above instead of below all bad circumstances.  When you are continuing to honor My words, as your loyal, devoted and trusted Father I am working 100% of the time in your behalf in the spiritual dimension around you.  Continue in My words and let My words abide in you.  That is your duty in the earth, to have faith in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven.  I said when you abide in Me and My words abide in you, whatever you ask of Me will be done for you.
    Have the same faith in My words that David had.  You have My Holy Spirit living inside of you to reveal My own devotion to you.  Make sure that you have the same level of devotion to Me and My words that David had. When you do, you will seek Me and My wisdom and I will tell you how to soar like the eagles, enjoying My kingdom in your life on earth.
   Your Father of Power Filled Words

No comments: