Tuesday, March 20, 2018

STATUTES OF YOUR CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS

STATUTES OF YOUR CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
My Dear Precious Child,
    You belong to a new nation when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When My life source came to live inside of you, I created a new individual and with that new ID comes a new nation to which you belong, a spiritual nation called My kingdom of heaven.  Just as with most nations of the earth, you have a new written constitution and bylaws which outline for you your rights as a citizen of My nation and your actions which benefit you in the new nation of My kingdom of heaven. There are statutes in your constitution in which are written instructions on how to promote peace in your life because the royal leader of your new nation is Jesus Christ, named in My kingdom the Prince of Peace.  His appointment from Me was to enact peace in your earth when He came to sojourn there.  I gave to Him the task of defeating the devil who is the instigator of all evil in the earth.  For My children Jesus Christ retrieved from the devil the authority over the earth that I gave to My children when I created them, but which the devil robbed from the first man, Adam. When My Holy Spirit comes to live in My children, the authority in the earth is restored and rests again in My children.  My kingdom of love can come into My children in the earth just as it is in My heaven.
   All of the statutes which promote peace in your earth are found in My constitution and bylaws.  When My Son Jesus was born through a woman, My angels accompanied His birth and the angels proclaimed, "Peace on earth, good will to men."   He restored peace to the lives of everyone with whom He came into contact.  He taught peace in His teachings, even telling My children how to react with peace toward all people in the earth in order that you will not be judged by the devil and become cursed with destruction.  Jesus instructed you and My other children to never fight with someone who injures you, in order to keep peace and so that you will not be judged by the devil with curses and even death.  He taught you that if someone takes your coat that you should also give the person your cloak in order to keep peace with the person and to keep you from being judged by the devil by being cursed with destruction and maybe even death.  He added that if someone forces you to travel one mile with him, that you should offer to travel two miles, all in order to keep peace and to keep you from being judged by the devil with his curses. 
   Jesus said to never return evil for evil, but to always return good for evil done to you, all in order to keep peace and keep from being judged by the devil with his curses that bring destruction into your life.  He emphasized that the religious commandment not to kill doesn't go far enough, but that you should not yield to the demon of anger or you will be liable for judgment from hell, explaining the statute that demonic anger leads to killing.  If you refuse to be angry but instead react with a good attitude, you will be keeping peace with everyone and you will be blessed and rewarded by Me for spreading My peace in the world.  Jesus instructed you to never exact an eye for an eye, but instead to love your enemies in order to keep peace with them and keep from being judged with curses by the devil.  He said that you should bless your enemies, to pray for them and to do good to them so that you are perfect in sowing peace in the earth just like I do.  (Matthew 5:21-48) Jesus Christ not only told you to sow peace in the earth, but He told you how to sow peace.  My Holy Spirit gave to you the same ministry that Jesus had, to keep peace with everyone in the earth.  He said that when you are a peacemaker that you are known as My child. In My Instruction Book are found the statutes on how to be a keeper of peace.
   In Psalm 119, the prophet David extolled the value of My statutes that are in My constitution and bylaws found in your Instruction Book.  He said that his desire was to be steadfast in keeping My statues on keeping peace with others.  I know that keeping peace with everyone takes crucifying the flesh when the devil's desire tells you to retaliate and seek vengeance.  However, choosing to keep peace is My will in every matter. (Psalm 119:5) David made a positive statement of determination, saying, "I will observe thy statutes." (verse 8)  He invoked Me to teach him My statutes (verse 12) because he found delight in them. (verse 16)  When he told Me of the temptation to seek to do his own ways, he begged Me to teach My statutes to him. (verse 26) He even promised that if I would teach him My statutes that he would keep them until the end. (verse 33) David, being the musician, even sang songs about My efforts to teach him My statutes on how to maintain peace and My how Holy Spirit gives you the power to keep peace with all people.(verse 54)
   David knew that the earth was full of My steadfast love and he asked Me to teach him the ways to keep peace through the statutes of My kingdom. (verse 64) Before Jesus gave the instructions about overcoming evil with good, David told Me that I am all that is good and that I do good to My children and he entreated Me to teach  him the statutes on how for him to do good in the earth. (verse 68) He wanted to please Me so much that he wished that he would be blameless in keeping My statutes on keeping peace with others. (verse 80)  He longed for comfort from Me and said he was like a wine skin desiring to be filled, yet he had not forgotten My statutes about keeping peace. (83) David asked Me to hold him up so that he would be safe, which is accomplished when you have regard continually for My statutes of peacekeeping. (117)
   I always deal with My children in love, and David knew that truth, again asking Me to teach him My statutes. (verse 124) He wanted Me to shine My face upon him in teaching him about peace. (135) There were times of desperation when David needed to hear My voice and he cried out to Me with his whole heart, entreating Me to teach him how to be a peacemaker by teaching him My statutes on how to keep peace. (145) He was a king whose inhabitants loved war.  David knew that salvation was far from the ways of wicked men because they do not know My statutes on seeking peace instead of making war. (verse 155)  He professed that his lips would always praise Me because I taught him the truths in the statutes of My kingdom that are dedicated to keeping peace. (verse 171)
   Oh, that My children had the same desire for peace that David did.  You have the example of My Son Jesus Christ and how He came to earth to bring peace to the world.  You have My Holy Spirit inside of you with the authoritative power to refuse to do the devil's will which tempts you to retaliate and seek vengeance by returning evil for evil done to you. The motivation of My kingdom of love is to always keep peace with all people so as not to spread the devil's curses of destruction in your world that I created to bless you and give you an abundant life.
   You must also seek to honor Me, just as David did, by seeking to know My instructions on keeping peace in the earth as taught to you in My Instruction Book.  In individual situations, My Holy Spirit will teach you specifics on keeping peace with each person in every situation and circumstance.  Everything in your world was created in peace and enjoyed peace until your enemy and My enemy, the devil, gained entrance into it.  With My teachings in your Instruction Book on keeping peace that are found in My statutes and with the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you, you have the necessary and powerful resources to further peace in the earth and to be known as My child,   When you are known to My kingdom of heaven in the spiritual dimension around you as My child of peace, you can ask anything and it will be done for you because you have furthered My kingdom of peace in your world as My words abide in you. (John 15:7)
    Your Peace Loving Father    
             

No comments: