Wednesday, March 14, 2018

GOOD CITIZENSHIP

My Dear Precious Child,
    The success of any nation lies in the actions of the citizens of that nation.  Of course, the success depends upon the citizens being educated in the constitution and bylaws of that nation so that they will know the laws of the land.  When the citizens know the laws of the land, then they can obey the laws and be confident that their rights will never be threatened and they will never threaten the rights of other people which might cause legal battles, jail time, imprisonment and the loss of their own rights which are given by the constitution and bylaws of their earthly nation.  Often, because of ignorance of the laws of the nation or rebellion against the laws, the citizens of that nation wind up losing their rights and having to be imprisoned for breaking the laws. They are not the only ones who suffer the loss of freedom.  Their children suffer, their mates suffer, their financial stability suffers and their families end up losing their homes, vehicles, their income and assets, all because of one person breaking one law.
   In My kingdom of heaven, My children must and trust the power and authority of My constitution and bylaws, as attested to by King David when he gave praises to Me for the security that is found in My constitution and bylaws.  Eventually they were the teachings that My Son Jesus so eloquently taught to His disciples relating to the rights that My children have when they are born of My Spirit and baptised in My Holy Spirit which causes My kingdom to come into their lives.  David gave honor to My words of guidance, the establishment of the rights of My kingdom, which are the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom.  (Psalm 19 and 119)  He wrote about the pleasures, the security, the delight, the stability, the comfort, the enlightenment and the salvation that comes from knowing My statutes, precepts, ordinances, testimonies and commandments spoken in My words to My children which are in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit given through the prophets who spoke the words of My kingdom.  
   There are only a few constitution and bylaws of earthly nations which require forgiveness from the citizens for wrongs done.  Most laws require retribution, punishment of some sort in the form of financial repayment or years in prison for the lawbreaker.  The heads of most nations in your world set the standards for the laws of that nation.  Some leaders are contentious, cruel, divisive, oppressive, savage, selfish, self centered, hungry for war, controlling and even demonic, so the laws of their nation are also of those demonic pecepts such as requiring to immediately kill people if they don't obey the laws.  Others are more discreet, but are equally as cruel, refusing to aid the people who are hungry, poor, diseased or displaced from other nations.   
   I am the head of your spiritual nation and My children take on My personality and actions also.  One of the most effective statutes of My spiritual kingdom of heaven is the action of forgiving other people in the same way that I forgive you.  That statute was instituted by My Son Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the whole world.  Therefore, when My children forgive other people also, just as I do, they are furthering My kingdom in their own lives on earth.  They are showing their allegiance to My kingdom which is made up of My family.  Because they are mirroring My actions in their lives relating to other people, they receive the rewards of My kingdom in their lives on earth because they have obeyed the spiritual laws that supersede all the laws of earthly nations and religions. 
   The spiritual law of forgiveness in My kingdom of heaven supersedes all of the laws of all earthly nations which seek retribution.  I said that the law of the Spirit of Life that in Christ Jesus has made you free from the laws of sin and death that are the laws of earthly nations. (Romans 8:2)  The laws of earthly constitutions and bylaws always seek punishment of some sort, but the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom seek forgiveness for all sins, iniquities and transgressions.  My children come to Me for My forgiveness for breaking the laws of their nation or for  breaking spiritual laws, trusting in My forgiveness. 
   My precept relating to forgiveness, which is in the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven, is that I have forgiven your sins, therefore you must forgive the sins of everyone.  (John 20:21-23)  That command came from the mouth of My Son who had previously suffered on the cross for your sins and the sins of the whole world.  He had gone to hell for your sins, was raised from hell by the power of My Holy Spirit, and was walking the earth again before He came to heaven to be with Me.  His first commandment to you, after paying the price for the sins of all people, was for you to also forgive the sins of other people because He had paid the price for all sins.  (John 3:16-17; I John 2:2)  He paid the price of retribution for all people as required by the constitution and bylaws of all nations in the world so that all people are forgiven by Me.  Therefore, as one who has been forgiven, you must forgive others.
   Jesus had already proclaimed that when you forgive others, you are also forgiven. (Matthew 6:12)  Jesus Christ paid the price so He was justified in telling you to forgive other people the way that He forgives you.  My statute on forgiving others supersedes the laws of all earthly nations which require retribution.  Jesus suffered retribution for the sins of the whole world so He has the right to require that you forgive other people the way that He has forgiven you.
   When My children follow My guidance of forgiving everyone, as found in the spiritual bylaws of My kingdom of heaven as spoken by Jesus Christ, they prosper, their children prosper, their mates prosper, their financial stability is blessed, their homes are blessed, their animals are blessed, they are blessed in their jobs, they are blessed in their associations and the riches of My inheritance floods into their lives.  I say again, observing the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom relating to forgiving other people results in the windows of heaven opening and My blessings flooding into your life. (Deuteronomy 28:1-13; John 15:7)
   However, if you refuse to forgive everyone who wrongs you in some way, seeking vengeance by refusing to forgive the person, I said that you place yourself under the constitution and bylaws of the earthly nation which requires retribution. (I John 5:19)  Because of wickedness that is in the world, the curses of the devil will curse your family, your mate, your children, your job, your financial stability and on and on because seeking retribution and vengeance comes from the devil.  When you bind yourself to him instead of to My guidance of forgiving everyone, you also bind yourself to his curses. (Deuteronomy 28:15-19; Romans 12:14-21)  Let me avenge you, because I punish the real culprits, who are the demons behind the injurious situation.  When you forgive and do good things to the person and I defeat the works of the demon who is causing the problem,  peace comes to the situation.
   My children need to become acquainted with the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom in heaven which affect everything in your world.  When you further My kingdom in the earth by obeying the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven, you help Me flood the earth with My love, forgiveness and peace.  That is My will for your life.
   Be a good citizen of your new nation of origin which is My kingdom of heaven.
   Your Father of Life Changing Words 

No comments: