Sunday, April 1, 2018

RIGIDITY OPPOSES RIGHTEOUSNESS
My Dear Precious Child,
   Rigidity is opposed to righteousness.  When your religious doctrines or political doctrines are so rigid that you judge other people for not believing your same doctrines, then you are rigidly opposed to other people who don't have the same beliefs that you have. When your rigidity produces judgment, then your doctrines are not from My righteousness.  My righteousness loves everyone unconditionally regardless of beliefs.  My righteousness accepts everyone unconditionally, regardless of beliefs.  My righteousness includes everyone unconditionally, regardless of beliefs.  My righteousness produces love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faithfulness and patience for others and their own rigid beliefs. 
   Think about Jesus and His fleshly religious upbringing that taught that it had the only right doctrines.  Think about His encounter with the woman at the well who was of a different religious sect and how He told her about My living water even though it was religiously and politically unlawful for Him to even talk to her.  He told her that the water that He gives to people is living water and that the people who drink of it will never thirst again.  If Jesus had been religiously rigid, He would never have talked to her and given her truths which set her free. (John 4:5-30)  Opposing religious and political doctrines would have kept the woman from knowing Him as the Christ, the son of the Living God.
   Would you rather be politically and religiously RIGHT by the standards of your forefathers and the religious doctrines or would you rather be RIGHTEOUS as My love requires?
   Think also about the religious laws about the Sabbath and how the Pharisees condemned Jesus for healing on the Sabbath day.  Great opposition came upon Him for opposing the religious laws of His earthly family.  (Mark 3:2; Luke 6:7; John14:1-14)  Jesus told the rigid religious and rigid political people that whenever they had a feast that they should not invite their friends and cohorts but, instead, that they should invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the crippled, the blind and the diseased people, saying that they would be blessed by inviting them because those people cannot repay them like their friends can.  Jesus was not rigid like the religious law and political law-abiding people of the day who  believed that their doctrines were the only right ones. 
   I ask you, would you rather be religiously and politically right according to religious doctrines and political partisan beliefs or would you rather be righteous, unconditionally loving the people who are oppressed and persecuted because of their differences?
   The unbelieving Gentiles were shunned by the people of Israel because they were not descendants of Abraham through which the flesh of Jesus descended.  Yet, the gospel was taken from the religiously and politically rigid people of His day and given to the unbelieving Gentiles.  (John 7:32-44)  It was the religious and political leaders who planned to crucify Jesus and so the gospel was taken from the Jews and given to the Gentiles because there were no rigid doctrines in them to oppose the gospel.  (Acts 13:46-49)  Eventually the believing Gentiles were persecuted by the Jews who did not consider Jesus Christ to be the Messiah for whom they had waited.  (Acts 14:1-5) That persecution continues into your day because the rigidity of religious people always opposes My righteousness because their traditional religious laws become gods to rigidly religious people instead of Me becoming their Loving Father who sets people free from their bondage to doctrines.  
   Again I ask you, would you rather become the light of My righteousness in a troubled world or would you rather rigidly continue to insist that you are right in your religious and political doctrines?  The willow tree sways with the wind and never becomes rigid, and so it endures storms and destructive winds.  I said that My children who hear My voice are like the willow tree. (Isaiah 44:3-4)  My righteous children are humble enough to change from their religious doctrines and political doctrines to become the clay that I, as the potter, mold into My image.
   Those of My children who remain rigid in religious and political doctrines are destined to have mental disorders such as senility and dementia because of their reluctance to allow My Spirit to give them insight into My truths which always make them more inclusive instead of exclusive and reclusive.  My truths always make you more forgiving instead of judgmental, make you more flexible instead of rigid, make you more loving instead of hating, make you more accepting of others instead of rejecting others, make you more kind instead of selfish, make you more joyful than depressed, make you able to do good to your enemies instead of returning evil to them, make you give life to others instead of giving death to other people by your words.  My truths always make you peaceful instead of angry and emotionally volatile,  My truth changes you into My image in the world which has longed to know a savior.
   If Jesus Christ had been rigidly religious and rigidly political, He would not have been able to finish My ministry for him of His dying for the sins of the world. 
  Don't let religious rigidity or political rigidity keep you out of My kingdom of love.  When your mind is rigidly set in one religious philosophy or political philosophy, then there is no room in it for My truth to invade and bring My healing to your entire being.  Because of rigid beliefs the door is always closed to your mind.  Your belief system must always be evolving from one truth to another truth, line by line, precept by precept, until you are transformed by the renewing of your mind into what is My will in every matter. (Romans 12:2) 
    If you are rigid in religious doctrines and political beliefs, then you have stopped learning and you have stopped growing into My image in your world.  I am always active.  You must be always active and willing to have your doctrines changed until you are changed into My image in the world.
    Your Father of Flexibility                       

No comments: