Thursday, April 12, 2018

MORE KINGDOM CRUSHERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   We talked yesterday about how the devil sends every imaginable negative thought into your mind in order to cause you to fail to achieve your wonderful inheritance that I have for My children who are enjoying My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  We talked about the truth that the negative rhetoric of religious and political leaders who add burdens to the backs of My children instead of relieving them of burdens can keep My children from entering into My kingdom of heaven if My children listen to the false prophets.  I even said that your righteousness must exceed the righteousness of the religious and political leaders or you will never enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth because the negativity of their messages will curse your life. They enslave people with fear which brings the devil's curses upon My precious children.(Matthew 7:13-23)
   We also talked about My children who return evil for evil done to them will also disqualify themselves from entering into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  I said that loving your enemies, praying for them, doing good to them and blessing them causes you to enter into My kingdom while you live in the earth.  Another way the devil keeps My children outside of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth is by tempting them to seek vengeance against another person, believer or unbeliever.  (Matthew 5:43-48) I said that I will avenge you in anything that you feel that you have lost, honor, reputation, financial losses, family strife or anything that the devil has stolen from you, so you don't need to seek vengeance.  (Romans 12:17-21)  Let Me do justice for you.
   The demon of lust is another demonic way that you are tempted to do the devil's will in the earth which keeps you from entering into the promised land of enjoying the fruits of My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  Lust is one of the most deceptive demons which the devil sends to tempt My children.  Lust for sex, lust for power, lust for food which is gluttony, lust for money, lust for importance, lust for notoriety, lust for greedily accumulating properties or other things which is called hoarding, lust for honors, all of which are forms of lust.  I want My children to strive to be My image in the earth instead of lusting after anything.  Lusting after earthly things is never satisfied and My children keep seeking more and more because of the devil's lies that they will be satisfied when they accumulate a certain number of things. 
   Sexual lust curses the lives of My children, curses their entire families, leads to adultery and homosexuality, divorce, loss of family unity, gives sexually transmitted diseases and eventually can lead to senility.
    Lust for money curses the life of a person because his lust for money causes him to gamble, neglect his family, neglect his relationship with Me, neglect his kind relationships with others, neglect his health, his rest, and neglect his seeking My kingdom and My righteousness.  Jesus said that it is difficult for a rich man to enter into My kingdom.  Lusting after financial wealth, a reputation of importance, honor and notoriety all curses a person by causing people to become domineering over people, become prideful, divisive, cruel in seeking power other others, and an inheritor of the woes of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, who are the unrighteous religious and political leaders.  I said that the righteousness of My children must exceed the righteousness of the religious and political leaders when Jesus walked the earth or you will never enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth because you have bound yourself to the devil's  curses instead of seeking My Kingdom and My righteousness. (Matthew 5:20)
    Another way that the devil blocks My kingdom from coming into your life while you live in the earth is by tempting you to judge someone.  The false prophets who are religious leaders already have My children deceived into believing that I am a judge and so they can judge other people also.  Jesus Christ emphatically said not to judge anyone or you will be judged in return by the devil because you have sown his judgment into the world.  (Matthew 7:1-6)    Jesus said that I do not judge people and that He does not judge people. (John 5:22; John 8:15-16)   He said that the judgment that was appointed to Him was to judge the demons, to cast them out of people and that He would die for the sins of everybody in the whole world, forgiving them instead of judging them.  I gave to Jesus Christ the ministry of forgiving people instead of judging them, which is what the devil does.  I also give to My children of promise the ministry of forgiving people of sins instead of judging them for sins.  (John 20:21-23)
   Another method that the devil uses to curse My children with his curses which blocks them from entering into My kingdom of heaven is practicing piety before people.  Religious piety does not glorify Me.  Piety practiced before people only glorifies the person who practices the piety in order to be noticed for his or her piety by giving alms or praying in public to be noticed.  (Matthew 6:1-7)  Neither action glorifies Me.  Loving people and bringing peace to every situation glories Me.  Religious piety will encourage My children to be a good example and pray in public with many accolades for Me.  In truth, the accolades are for themselves because they are proudly displaying My name and gaining praise from others.  My humble children go into their closets for one-on-one communication between Us so that he or she can hear My words of guidance as well as pray effectively. Praying is always a two way communication, making prayer requests and receiving answers.  Jesus said that you will receive no rewards if you fall for the devil's temptation to practice piety before others.   He also said that you will be rewarded openly if you only pray privately with only Me in attendance. (Matthew 6;1-7)
   You must be unified with Me and My Holy Spirit if you desire to enter into My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth.  My Spirit is your savior, the Lord of your life who Jesus said would lead you into all truth.  You must heed My warnings and follow My leading into the narrow gate that leads to your having heaven on earth when My Kingdom is resident inside of you. (Matthew 6:33)
   There is no other way than the way that I coached you in My Instruction Book.  My Holy Spirit points the way and you must follow it to inherit all the wonderful things that I have for you.
    Your Father of Glorious Provisions

No comments: