Saturday, April 28, 2018

MOUNTAIN MOVING

My Dear Precious Child,
   Relating to the evil that's in the world, Jesus Christ told His followers that if they had the faith that's in a mustard seed that they would tell a mountain to be moved and cast into the sea.  He was talking about demonic spiritual heads of kingdoms, referred to as mountains, and He was talking about casting offending demons out of people and out of the earth and casting them into hell from where they came.  Jesus always taught His truths about My kingdom of heaven and the evil kingdom that exists in the earth by relating them to earthly things like fields and mountains. 
   A few years later after Jesus came to live in heaven with Me, My Holy Spirit wrote in My Instruction Book, called the Bible, that you have not come to an earthly government that Moses established which was blessed by Me for a time. Because of having been born again; you have not been born into an earthly kingdom;, but instead you have been born into and are baptized in what I referred to as a Heavenly Jerusalem, My kingdom of heaven, which is composed of My myriad of angels, the spirits of the first born whom Jesus led out of spiritual captivity when He was raised from the dead, also the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect, also Jesus Christ and His blood which constantly forgives sins and cleanses you, and that I am also in that cloud of spiritual witnesses surrounding you.  (Hebrews 12:1-2 and 22-24) That insight and revelation confirms to you that My kingdom of heaven comes into and upon you when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My promise to My children what I would come live in them, (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Jeremiah 32:38-39)
   Because of the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you and the power of My kingdom of heaven surrounding you, you have My supernatural power to command demonic kingdoms, called principalities and powers of the air, to leave people and the earth and to be cast into the lake of fire. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  Not until Jesus went to hell for the sins of the whole world and then rose from the dead did anyone in the earth have the power to cast the demons who torment people into hell.  Because My Holy Spirit lives in you and He is the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead, He gives you the same power that Jesus had to cast out demons but now you can send them to hell.  In His parable, Jesus referred to demonic kingdoms as "mountains" because they rise high above the earth and appear to be powerful and majestic. (Matthew 17:20)
   Jesus Christ explained that wonderful phenomenon when He taught the parable about the darnal, which are the cause of the sins and impurities of my children, those being the demons who invade their lives and the earth.  He said that at the end of the old covenant and after the new covenant was begun with My children, that My Holy Spirit would live in My children and make them My children.  He has the power to cast out every demon who curses the lives of My children.  My Holy Spirit commands the demons to leave My children and go to the fires of hell where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.  After those demons are cast out of My children, My children shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven which came to earth in the lives of My children when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 13:38-43) 
   When you allow Me to do My wonderful work in you by training you to, by the power of My Holy Spirit, cast into hell the demons who tempt, try and condemn you and other people, then you become the light of the world, a candle which cannot be hidden because My righteousness becomes your character and personality. (Matthew 5:14-16) 
  Jesus Christ said that when He cast out a demon from a person by the power of My Holy Spirit that My kingdom of heaven comes upon the person. (Luke 11:20)  My confirmations are abundant in My Instruction Book to you about the truth of My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children, making Me your Father because I live in you.  When I come to live in you, My kingdom of heaven comes inside of you and surrounds you.  You have the power of My Holy Spirit to do greater things than Jesus did when He ministered in the earth. (John 14:12; Luke 11:20)  One is to cast the demons out of the earth and into hell.
    Heed the truths in My parables about the kingdom of heaven.  My kingdom comes into the lives of My children when you are born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit. My children must use the power that I gave to them, doing what they see Me do and saying what they hear Me say.  With the anointing of My Holy Spirit, you can remove demonic kingdoms from people and the earth, casting them into hell, often called the abyss.
   Hell is reserved for the demons.
   Your Father of Revelations.

No comments: