Sunday, April 15, 2018

THE POWER OF REVELATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   The power of My Holy Spirit can break through all of the barriers and roadblocks that are set up in your mind which block spiritual understanding from flowing into your thoughts.  The key is that My children must seek the revelations of My kingdom and My righteousness because I never force anything upon My children.  You must ask before I can infuse spiritual insight into your mind.  Asking is what opens the door to your mind.  Asking and seeking are required by My children because when you seek Me, you give permission to Me to teach you because you are pursuing My kingdom and My righteousness as an act of your will . 
   Seeking and asking on your part are the door openers to your mind which invite Me in to tutor you individually.  When you pursue Me with your whole heart is when My Holy Spirit will know your real and genuine desire to know Me intimately.  When you pursue Me is when I also pursue you and we meet together with an open door on your part for Me to reveal My kingdom and My righteousness to your mind. (Matthew 6:33)  
   When asked by Jesus who Peter had decided that Jesus was, Peter didn't say that He was Jesus, the son of Joseph, thus identifying with His flesh  He said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."  Peter was not enamored by the flesh of My son Jesus; but, instead, He was awed by the fact that He was My Son, the Christ, the victorious and overcoming One. 
    Peter had allowed My Spirit to reveal to Him that Jesus Christ was My very own Son who came to earth in human flesh but whose spiritual power and wisdom was from Me.  Peter looked upon the power of My Holy Spirit who was in Jesus Christ instead of looking on His flesh which was a human body.  Jesus Christ told Peter that he was blessed because human knowledge and wisdom did not reveal that truth to him, but he was blessed because I had revealed the divinity of Jesus Christ to him.  Jesus Christ went on to tell Peter that My entire church would be built upon the revelations of My Holy Spirit instead of on the teachings and knowledge of men.  (Matthew 16:13-19)   Jesus Christ said that the keys to My kingdom would be given to My children who seek Me and My righteousness, having their minds tutored and mentored by My Holy Spirit.  He said that the benefits and blessings of My kingdom are loosed in My heaven and flow into the lives of My children who take time to seek Me and find Me, seek My kingdom and My righteousness and become transformed into My image in the earth.  In addition. the devil and his demons are bound in hell from entering into the lives of My children of promise who seek Me and find Me, receiving reveled knowledge from My Holy Spirit which has the power to change your flesh into My image in the earth as My words become flesh in you.
    Every division in My body of Christ, every war in My body of Christ, every doctrinal difference, every political partisan belief, every falling away, every lack of provisions, every strife filled situation, every jealousy, every prejudice, every quarrel and fight in My body of Christ is because of fundamentalist beliefs which have no revelation from My Holy Spirit.  However, when My children seek Me personally and hear spiritual insights from My Holy Spirit, there is harmony among those of My children because they have the same beliefs as revealed by My Holy Spirit.  They live in victory over evil instead of being consumed with guilt and condemnation.  They hear truth after truth from Me, becoming transformed into My image in the earth until My body of Christ is formed in the earth which the gates of hell cannot prevail against. (Matthew 18:18)  
   My spiritual children who listen to My voice through My Holy Spirit are constant in hope, patient in tribulation and continue to be instant in their intercessory prayers for all people.  They bless the people who persecute them because of My righteousness being apparent in their lives.  They recompense no person evil for evil.  They speak honest things to everyone instead of being a false witness.  They keep peace with everyone.  They do not seek to avenge themselves.  They feed their human enemies, give water to their human enemies who are thirsty, always doing good to them.  They are not overcome with evil, but they overcome evil with good. (Matthew 12:9-20)
    My children who have sought to be tutored by My Holy Spirit, sought to hear His voice and follow His guidance will bring peace to every situation and are known as My children because they are peacemakers. (Matthew 5:9) People who call themselves by My name but who seek conflict, division, discord, wars, domination of others and who seek ascendancy over other people are yielding to the dictates of the devil and they will not enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth because their loyalty is not to Me but is to the kingdom of the devil.  They are deceived and their deception curses their lives. (Matthew 5:20)   They are the ones who said that they prophesied in My name, cast out demons in My name, healed the sick in My name, but they still were consumed with iniquities, never becoming changed into My image by the power of My Holy Spirit and so I don't know them as My children. (Matthew 7;18-24)
   My children of promise hear My voice, follow My guidance, become transformed by the renewing of their minds, and their virtues are witnesses of My nature and character. They enter into My kingdom which comes into their lives on earth as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
   Your Father of Divine Guidance

No comments: