Sunday, April 22, 2018

THE PEACE CHALLENGE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In order to benefit from walking in My kingdom while living in the earth, My command to My children to keep peace with everyone is the most difficult one to follow.  The reason for that is because your enemy, the devil, roams the earth seeking whom he may devour by tempting you to enter into unity with to oppose, malign or fight with other people, thus creating  hell on earth in the lives of My children instead of them having heaven on earth. (I Peter 5:8)   In being successful at creating war in the earth through My children, the devil has fulfilled his mission of keeping My children from enjoying My kingdom benefits while they live in the earth.  The reason for My salvation being freely given to My children is so that they will have heaven on earth, as I intended.  In order to assist you in remaining at peace with everyone, I used definite examples through My Son Jesus Christ who was well acquainted with the strategies that the devil uses to engage My children in being at war with other people either personally or in unity with others as a group. 
   You must realize that being in strife with someone is war.  It's being at war with a person just like when nations fight one another.  I said though James that the reason My children engage in war is because they have fallen for the temptation of the devil to be jealous and covet from someone what they desire.  I said that  jealousy leads to opposition and conflict either in your thoughts, words or actions and eventually will consume all three (James 4:1-4)  Very often you covet to be right in a discussion and that leads to being at conflict with a person, which is being at war with the person.  I said in My description of love that My love never takes into account a wrong that you suffer from someone.  (I Corinthians 13: 4-7)  Insisting on being right never furthered My kingdom of love in the earth but instead furthers the kingdom of hell in the earth because it creates conflict with other people.
   In order for you to recognize temptations to be in conflict with someone, I described through Jesus Christ situations where the devil tempts you to join with the devil to be in conflict with someone.  I taught you the examples so that you will recognize them when the devil uses the same type of temptations on you.  I said that if someone endeavors to take something from you, that you should not only give to the person what he requests but that you should also give something of more value so as to avoid conflict and to avoid being at war with the person.  If you resist giving what is asked of you, then there is opposition from the other person and you run the risk of being killed or maimed or assaulted.  Your life is much more important than the material goods.  I also said that if a person demands that you go one mile with him that you should also go two or more miles in order to avoid being in conflict with him.  If you do, then the person will let you go free of any more responsibility toward him because of the lack of conflict between you.  Because there is lack of conflict, there is lack of demonic activity.  However, if you do resist the person and return evil to the person, then the person will most likely kill you or injure you in some way because of the danger of his being arrested.  In order to remain at peace with people, I told you to give to a person who begs from you and to give to someone who asks to borrow from you.  In doing that, you are not participating in conflict but keeping peace with everyone. 
   When you follow My instructions to keep peace with everyone, you will live on in the earth and enjoy My blessings and rewards.  Know this, I will always restore what is taken from you and also what you willingly give.  I bring justice to you by rewarding you for obeying My instructions because in keeping peace with everyone, you are allowing My kingdom of peace to reign in the earth.  When you resist someone and return evil to the person, you are allowing the kingdom of the devil to continue to reign in the earth.
   In addition, Jesus Christ taught you that you must love your enemies, pray for them, bless them and do good actions toward them.  When you do take His advice, you are again furthering My kingdom of peace and love in the earth instead of furthering hatred, anger, conflict, discord and war in the earth. Wars always start with one person demanding to win over another person, demanding to be selfish, demanding to be hostile or demanding to be right either in business, social, political or religious issues.  The devil gets more and more recruits in those situations and eventually nations are at war and the peace for which Jesus Christ died is obliterated in the minds of My own children. 
   My Holy Spirit told the antidote for war through James.  He said instead of being prideful and demanding to be right, that you should resist pride and instead be humble with My grace ministering to you.  He said that instead of resisting people that you should resist the devil, refuse to engage in conflict of any kind.  He said that the devil will flee from you because you have not joined with him in creating war in the earth.  My Spirit said for you to draw near to Me and determine to do My will in contentious matters.  He said to cleanse your hands of conflict, opposition and fighting with anyone and to purify your heart.  He said to humble yourself before Me and I will exalt you if you will refuse to engage in conflict which leads to war. (James 4:7-11)  The rewards of humbling yourself and allowing Me to exalt you are much better than your persisting to demand to be right.
   My Spirit said to never speak evil against anyone because anyone who speaks evil against someone speaks evil against what Jesus Christ taught as spiritual laws which are truths.  He said that when you speak evil against someone that you judge My teachings through Jesus Christ as being ineffective, outdated and powerless.  He went on even further to say that if you do judge the instructions of Jesus Christ that you have not become a doer of My words but you have become a judge of them, declaring them ineffective and erroneous.  (James 4:11)  When you go ahead and enjoy being in conflict with anyone, you declare My words null and void.  In doing that, you further the devil's kingdom in the earth.
   When you reject My words, you reject Me.  When you keep My words, whatever you ask will be done for you because you have done in the earth what I do in my heaven. (John 15:7) 
   Declare My words through Jesus Christ and through My Holy Spirit as being powerful, effective and loving.  You declare them as truth by following them. You become blessed and rewarded by following them because you join with Me in furthering My kingdom of peace in the earth.
   Your Father of Effective Words of Peace  

No comments: