Monday, April 9, 2018

CHOOSE BETWEEN FLESH AND SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child,
    Many of My children begin their spiritual walks by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, but somewhere along the line the devil creeps in with his temptations, enticing you to revert back to the dictates of the flesh.  That means that you are no longer being led and motivated by Me, your Heavenly Father, but you are yielding to the temptations of the devil in your flesh which means you have put yourself under his curses again.  My Spirit wrote to My children about the danger of beginning in the Spirit but ending up being led by your  flesh into uncleanness.  I told you to, "Stand fast in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free and do not become entangled again in the yoke of bondage," meaning don't return again to doing the devil's will in the earth or you make the sacrifice of My Son Jesus of no effect in your life. (Galatians 5:1-4)
   After becoming My child of promise, if you return to doing the devil's will, you have left My protection, My generous provisions, My grace, My guidance, My rewards and My blessings behind and have returned to the pig pen of hell that you had previously left behind. The devil's temptations never change.  The methods he uses are thoughts of lust, anger, hatred, judgment, condemnation, jealousy, envy, religiosity, pride, vengeful thoughts, political partisanship, impure thoughts, strife, selfishness,drunkenness, lying, Idolatry and dissension.  When the devil can entice you back into meditating on any of those thoughts, he causes you to choose to revert back to doing his will in the earth which brings his curses upon you and your family. (Galatians 5:18-20)
    The devil doesn't care where you spend eternity because he can't enter into My heaven and curse you there.  The motivation in his mind is to make you have hell on earth because I threw him out of My heaven and he wants to get back at Me for ostracizing him from My heaven.  So he creates hell on earth in the lives of My children, tempting you in your thoughts to do his will in the earth.  He gets back at Me by causing My children to have hell on earth, the beautiful earth in which I created for My children to have heaven on earth.
   I gave to you and My other children the power of My Holy Spirit so that you can refuse the devil's temptations in your mind, the power to defeat him and cast him into the abyss.  I told you the thoughts that you must entertain in your mind which are contrary to the temptations of the devil.  They are thoughts of love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, patience, mercy, faithfulness and self control.  There are no human religious or political laws which can make you become loving.  The motivating thoughts of love come from My Holy Spirit and He instructs you to only think His thoughts, only meditate upon them, and only perform actions in line with those loving attitudes.
    I quickly and readily forgive the rebellion of My children who return to the dictates of the devil, but as long as they follow the will of the devil they will suffer the devastating effects of having chosen curses instead of blessings again, just as they did before they chose Me and became born of My Spirit.  Often the devil uses religious or political leaders to lead you and My other children astray because the false prophets wear sheep's clothing.  They lead you with doctrines of strife, division, discord, fear of Me, fear of judgment, domination, religious busyness, and divisive political fervor called blind patriotism instead of their encouraging you to seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  You must learn to recognize the wolves in sheep's clothing as revealed by the discernment of My Holy Spirit.  My Spirit teaches you to discern good from evil.
     I said that if My children taste liberty but then return to bondage to the dictates of the devil, it is like a dog returning to its own vomit. (2 Peter 2:18-22)  I said that My children must crucify the flesh and its passions and desires which are instigated by the devil in order to return them to bondage to him, which produces hell on earth.  Your real enemy, the devil, cannot stand for My children to experience heaven on earth after seeking My kingdom and My righteousness, so he entices them back into bondage to his evil passions and desires in order to be able to bring his hell back into their lives on earth.   I said that if you and My other children live by the Holy Spirit, then you must be guided by My Spirit.  When you are guided by My Spirit, there is no contention, no self conceit, no provoking one another, no strife, no opposition and no envy of one another as tempted by the devil.  (Galatians 5:24-26)
    You must not let the liberty that you have found in My Holy Spirit be an occasion for the devil to use your flesh to dictate his will for you, but instead you must use your flesh to serve love to everyone, which is My will for your life  (Galatians 5:13-15)  You will be tempted to bite and devour each other by the devil in order to consume each other in hatred, all as tempted by the devil in your flesh. If you do, you will be like a dog returning to eat its own vomit.  
    I said if you walk in the paths as guided by My Holy Spirit that you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.  That is the key to resisting the lusts of the flesh.  I also said that the lusts of the devil in the temptations of your flesh are opposed to My will for your life.  And I said that My motivations  for your life, as dictated by the Holy Spirit, are opposed to the devil's temptations of your flesh.   I want to bring heaven into your life on earth and the devil wants to bring hell into your life on earth.  I said if you walk as led by My Spirit that you will not fulfill the devil's will in your flesh which brings destruction and death. (Galatians 5:16-18)
   The king of evil in your world does not want to let you enjoy My heaven on earth.  The king of evil wants to tempt you to do his will so that you have hell on earth as a result of becoming bound to the him and his will again.
   Doing My will of loving everyone unconditionally brings heaven into your life on earth.  Doing the devil's will brings his hell into your life on earth.  It's really that simple.  After tasting heaven on earth, don't return to having hell on earth, as warned by My Holy Spirit.
   Your Father of Love and Mercy

No comments: