Saturday, April 14, 2018

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ATTITUDES

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are righteous attitudes in My children which insure that My kingdom of heaven will be resident in their lives while they live in the earth.  When Jesus walked in the earth He identified some of those attitudes as humble, merciful, gentle, meek, peacemakers, hungry and thirsty for righteousness, purity of heart, faithful to Me under persecution for righteousness and also the attitude of being mournfully repentant for yielding to the temptations of the devil which lead to doing evil in the earth. To repent means to turn from doing evil and instead doing My good actions in the earth.  Jesus said that you will be blessed, happy and fortunate when you have allowed My Holy Spirit to create My attitudes in you.  Only My Holy Spirit can train your flesh to have My same attitudes which cause My kingdom of heaven to flood into your life on earth.
   When you are humble in spirit, you are no longer arrogant.  So humility in attitude invites My kingdom of heaven to be your nation of origin and you become teachable in learning about your new nation, ever eager to learn about My kingdom coming into your life on earth.  Arrogance rejects My kingdom of heaven from your life; humility invites My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth.  A multitude of My blessings flow into your life on earth as a result. (Matthew 5:3)  I said My kingdom belongs to My humble children.
    Being mournful or regretful for falling for the devil's temptations which form a separation between us, as in the life of the prodigal son, is the attitude that My children must have which always invites My comforter into their lives to comfort them. (Matthew 5:4) Jesus said that when He left the earth to live in My heaven with Me, He said that He would not leave My children comfortless but that He would send My Holy Spirit to be their constant comforter.  (John 14:15-21) When my children turn to unity with me, repentant for having been influenced by the devil, then My Comforter, the Holy Spirit, comforts My children who temporarily leave My family and are temporarily yoked to the devil.  When they return to Me, eager to turn from evil ways, they are blessed, happy and fortunate to inherit My kingdom benefits while in the earth.    
    Meekness and gentleness are the attitudes of My kingdom of love which do good and kind deeds to other people.  Meekness makes My children teachable, ever eager to seek My will and to do My will.  A meek person is patient and long suffering in relation to the sins of other people, never seeking retribution but instead always doing good and kind deeds to them, as taught by Jesus Christ when He said to love your enemies, to bless them, to pray for them and to do good to them. . (Matthew 5:5; Matthew 5;43-48)
    My children who constantly hunger and thirst for righteousness sake means that they have an unquenchable desire to be changed into My image, to be witnesses of My character in the world, that they seek to become like Me, a likeness which glorifies Me and My character in the earth.   I said that my children who have the desire to become righteous in the flesh, like Jesus was, will be satisfied.   I said that your hunger and thirst will be satisfied.  My Holy Spirit, your tutor, has special appreciation for My children who desire, like Paul, to intimately know Me and to grow into the image of Christ.  I said that you are blessed, fortunate and happy when you hunger and thirst for My righteousness.  (Matthew 5:6) 
    I am merciful to all of My children, forgiving sins readily. When you and all of My children are merciful and forgiving to others because you appreciate My forgiveness, I said that you will receive mercy because you have sown mercy and forgiveness into the earth, which is My will for you.  Mercy looks behind the sins of the flesh that other people do, and mercy forgives the person and absolves the religious and civil lawbreaker for all of his or her mistakes, transgressions, iniquities and sins because you have been forgiven by Me. Jesus said when you forgive others that I can forgive you. (Matthew 6:12)  If you retain the sins of others, your sins are retained because you still carry the sins of others in your flesh.  My children with merciful attitudes obtain mercy and become fortunate, happy and blessed.
    Jesus said that the pure in heart will see Me.  When you are so intimately acquainted with Me that you only see the spirits of people instead of the sins of their flesh, you are blessed, happy and fortunate.   When you refuse to look on the sins of the flesh of other people, you begin to see Me in them because you have ceased to look on the flesh but have chosen to look on their pure spirits. (Matthew 5:8)  My children who always choose to look on the sinful flesh of other people will always see evil.  My children who always choose to look on the spirits of other people will always see the need for My goodness and kindness in them. When you see the spirit of the person instead of the sinful flesh, you will be seeing Me in the person. When you are seeking to always see evil in the earth, you will see evil.  When you seek to see My good in the earth, you will see good.
   Jesus Christ was called the Prince of Peace.  Peace is My nature.  I desire peace in the earth.  I said that the peacemakers are called My children.  You cannot be a peacemaker and sow strife, division, discord, doctrinal religious differences, political partisanship, opposition, competition or anything that makes you opposed to any of My children.  Only when you are at peace with everyone will you be called My children. (Matthew 5:9)  Peace that is resident in My children brings peace on earth and qualifies My children to inherit all of My kingdom benefits while they live in the earth. You can seek the wisdom to be in harmony with everyone so that you will be called My child.  When you do, you are sowers of peace in your earth and worthy to be called My child because My Spirit has transformed you into being My child of peace.
    My children who are persecuted for doing righteous acts will inherit My kingdom while on the earth. I don't mean that they are persecuted for arrogantly and proudly proclaiming My name.  I mean that they are persecuted for doing the righteous things like giving alms to the poor, refusing to return evil for evil done to them, rejecting lustful thoughts, taking care of orphans and widows, feeding the hungry and giving water to the thirsty.   I meant that you are blessed when you are persecuted for doing righteous acts of love, not by merely proclaiming religious doctrines and tenets.  My kingdom flows freely into the lives of My children who do My will in the earth.  (Matthew 5:10-11)  I said that your rewards are great when you are reviled by people for loving unconditionally, seeking peace constantly, being compassionate and forgiving with the sinful, feeding the hungry, giving water to the thirsty, comforting the sick and visiting prisoners; for such is My kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 25:37-40)
    When My children have the attitudes of My kingdom of heaven in their own minds, they inherit My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth.  I said that they are blessed, fortunate and happy.  Jesus said to be of these attitudes  (Matthew 5:3-11) and My kingdom of heaven will belong to you while you live in the earth.
     My kingdom of heaven is yours and when you exemplify My family of love in the earth, My kingdom comes into your life on earth with all of My blessings and rewards.
     Your Righteous, Kind and Merciful Father

No comments: