Thursday, April 26, 2018

TREES AND THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
   Through My Son Jesus I explained a teaching about My kingdom by comparing My children to trees as I was talking about the words that people speak when the Pharisaical politicians were speaking evil of My Holy Spirit, saying that Jesus cast out demons by the spirit of the devil.  I said to either make a tree good and its fruit good or make a tree corrupt and its fruit corrupt because a kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation and every country or city that is divided will not stand.  (Matthew 12:22-28)  He said that if He cast out devils by My Spirit, that My kingdom comes upon that person in an effort to make that child of mine good and righteous, peaceful and joyful. 
   Jesus Christ set the stage in that teaching for His future teachings about My kingdom coming on earth in the lives of My children just as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  Continuing His teaching on My kingdom coming into and onto the lives of My children, He said that My kingdom is like a mustard seed which a person sowed in his field.  Even thought its the smallest seed, when it's grown it becomes the biggest shrub and then grows into a tree so that the birds of the air come and gather in its branches. (Matthew 13:31-32; Mark 8:24)  Later His disciples would experience the seed of My Holy Spirit being implanted into their spirits, creating a new creature as in being born of My Spirit. (John 3:3-8; John 20:19-23)  They were the fields in which the smallest seed was planted, as in the mustard seed.  Little was known about My Holy Spirit so that's why Jesus referred to Him as the littlest seed.  The least was known about Him, as is true in your world.   My children knew about the coming of the Messiah and some recognized Jesus Christ as being Him, but very little was known about My Holy Spirit through whom I created the earth.  However, Jesus taught that the smallest seed grows inside of My children until they becomes a bush and then a huge tree.  My Holy Spirit grows inside of My children who seek Me and grows until he takes over the entire entire person, spirit, soul and body.
   That was not all of the teaching that Jesus taught about the mustard seed.  He said that when My kingdom of God grows in a person that the "birds of the air" nestle in its branches.  The "birds" of the air are all of My spiritual beings who are in My kingdom of heaven who take up residence in and around My children, baptizing My children in My Holy Spirit and fire.  That is confirmed by the visions of Ezekiel who saw into My kingdom of heaven while he lived in the earth.
   Years before Jesus came to earth, when Ezekiel saw into My heaven in the spiritual dimension he saw that everywhere My Holy Spirit goes, My angels go.  (Ezekiel 10:11-14)  Jesus said that His baptism was a baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire.  There were coals of fire in the angels that Ezekiel saw when he saw into My kingdom.  The "birds of the air" which Jesus spoke when He compared My children to trees which grow from the mustard seed are the ones that are revealed by the writer of the book of Hebrews who said that My children of promise are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses.  (Hebrews 12:1) He named the witnesses as the angels, the spirits of the firstborn who Jesus raised from the dead when He was raised from the dead, the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect, Jesus Christ, His blood and Me.  Those are the inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven and when My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit they are baptized into My kingdom of heaven because My kingdom comes upon them, as Jesus Christ said.  The inhabitants of My heaven come and nestle in and around you, just as Jesus compared them to birds of the air.  His word "birds" related to winged spiritual beings.  
   My Holy Spirit said that I am a consuming fire, casting the demons out of people and casting them into the lake of fire so that My children of promise are made good and their fruit good. (Hebrews 12;28)  On the event of My kingdom of heaven first coming into the lives of My children, called Pentecost, there were physical manifestations as a result of My heaven coming to earth in the lives of My children of promise.  The description was manifestations as a mighty wind and tongues of fire appearing above My children of promise who obeyed My commandment and waited for My promise to take place when they were baptized with My Holy Spirit and fire. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)  Not only did My kingdom of heaven come into their lives, but they began to speak the language of their new country of origin, My kingdom of heaven, allowing Me to speak the language of My heaven through their mouths.  He made the fruit of their mouths good, as Jesus Christ prophesied that He would do.  Every word of the Holy Spirit's heavenly language of My kingdom that comes from the mouths of My children is pure and good, transforming the world.
    In His teaching about the mustard seed, Jesus Christ was describing the occurrence of My kingdom of heaven coming into and onto the lives of My children of promise who seek Me and My kingdom, even describing My kingdom exactly as Ezekiel had seen when he saw into My kingdom of heaven years earlier, even the mighty winds and the fires in the angels who are inhabitants of My kingdom.
   Besides Jesus and Me, My kingdom is composed of My angels and all of the spirits of the saints.  My Holy Spirit wrote that the angels are servants of My children who are inheritors of My salvation.  They are servants, not to be worshiped. (Hebrews 1: 7 and 14)  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, they enter into My kingdom of love and they are given angels as servants who help My Spirit in transforming them and their world into the blessing that I intended, at the instructions of My Holy Spirit.
   In the teaching of Jesus about My kingdom of heaven being like a mustard seed, Jesus was emphasizing the mystery of My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of My children and also surrounding My children with spiritual beings in order to save them from all the works of the devil and make My heaven to be evident in their lives, transforming them into My images in the earth with all the power of My heaven at their disposal. 
   My kingdom of heaven comes individually into the lives of you and My other children of promise who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  You rise above bad circumstances instead of becoming part of them because you cast away every weight and sin that still clings to you, setting your sights on Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of your faith. 
   My children must be conscious of the inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven who surround them who are there to minister to and through you. What more do you need?  You have Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, Me, a myriad of angels, the spirits of the saints and the firstborn from the past, plus the blood of Jesus who forgives all sins.  You have everything necessary for a life of love, righteousness, joy and peace in your life on earth as well as when you come to spend eternity with Me.  
   Make the tree good and its fruit good, meaning to make your thoughts, attitudes and actions good plus make the words you speak good.  You have the power of My Spirit to speak through you and guide you into all truth.  You have a kingdom of goodness waiting to flood your life with blessings.
   Heed the truths in the parable of the mustard seed. 
   Your Father of the Perfect Plan 
                             

No comments: