Tuesday, April 24, 2018

THE KINGDOM OF GOD

My Dear Precious Child,
   I said that the Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
   Put another way, the Kingdom of Love is righteous, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit because I am Love.
   When My children live and move in the earth according to the instructions, warnings, admonitions and tutoring of Jesus Christ and by the power of My Holy Spirit to do My will in the earth, you have peace and joy in your life.  You are blessed beyond any earthly measure, happy, spiritually prosperous and to be envied with life-joy in My favor and salvation regardless of what is going on around you, (Matthew 5:2-16)  You are My children whose spiritual houses are built on rock instead of on sand. (Matthew 7:24-27) When the winds blow, rains come and floods rise, you remain blessed and joyful because you know that I am your rescuer, your protector, your provider, your healer, your guide, your Savior from evil, your Loving Father, your shelter of peace, your motivator and your righteousness.  You are above the evil that goes on in the earth when you take My advice and follow it but if you succumb to the evil temptations, you are under the control of evil and you will inherit its curses. 
   Jesus Christ spoke so clearly when He said that it's not those people who only hear My words but those who do them who enjoy the benefits of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth, just as I intended before evil entered the earth.  It is in doing My instructions that My children skirt around the paths of evil and travel in the earth into the narrow gate that leads to having the abundant life that I promised to My children who love and honor Me enough to do what My cautions, My warnings and My instructions guide them to do.  (Matthew 7:13-14)
   Some of My children think that they can continue to do the will of their spiritual enemy, the devil, then pray and I will answer every one of their prayers.  I wish that were true. They want Me to be what is called a sugar daddy in your earth, wanting Me to be a God who provides goodness even in the midst of their conscious evil choices.  I spoke to a group of people about that very thing when I said you must not sin so that My grace will abound, as was their habit.  It is impossible for Me to bless My children who knowingly choose the devil's paths even though they know My words and My cautions and warnings.  My children who have devoted themselves to doing what I wisely cautioned them not to do will cause themselves to reject My kingdom of heaven and find themselves cursed in every area of their lives, not because of Me but because of their penchant for choosing the devil's evil over My goodness.
  I listed in My Instruction Book some of the evil attitudes and actions that cause My children to exit My kingdom of heaven and enter into the kingdom of curses.  They are plain and are listed as immorality, impurity, sexual lust, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, lying, selfishness, judging others, being pious, dissension, political partisanship, envy, drunkenness, carousing and the like.  (Galatians 5:19-21)  I said emphatically that My children who do such things WILL NOT ENTER INTO MY KINGDOM OF HEAVEN while they live in the earth.  I ask you to crucify such thoughts, attitudes, actions and desires when you are tempted to join with the devil to do his will in the earth.  Making the choice to do evil, because of temptations of the devil to do such things, will cause you to enter into another kingdom, the one which rules the earth, which is the kingdom of hell.  You will inherit the devil's curses if you do the will of the devil. (John 8:44) 
   The motivations and attitudes which cause My children to enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth are the motivations and attitudes of My Holy Spirit which are these; unconditionally loving everyone even your enemies, being joyful even while being persecuted for being righteous, keeping peace with everyone, doing good acts to everyone, being kind even when evil is done to you, being merciful and forgiving to people who hold grudges against you, being patient with evildoers, being truthful in conversation by never accusing others, being gentle with all people and having self control over evil temptations instead of yielding to anger and vengeance,  Having those good spiritual attitudes that come from My Unconditional Love toward all people, both to friends and enemies, will cause you to reign in the earth by living a blessed life in My kingdom of heaven. 
   There are two kingdoms at work in the earth, the kingdom of hell which is spread by the devil's demons and then there is My kingdom of heaven which is spread by the teachings of Jesus Christ and facilitated by My Holy Spirit.  I said that you have the choice between blessings and curses and that you should choose My blessings.
   Choices matter because they determine what you will have in the earth, either blessings or curses.
     Your Father of Heavenly Blessings

No comments: