Wednesday, April 25, 2018

LEAVEN OF THE KINGDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
   Leaven is a rising agent, such as yeast, and you must consider all of the benefits and effects of yeast, how the elements in which it is present becomes bigger and bigger the longer it is left to multiply, changing the appearance and chemical composition of the three elements until they become one.  Jesus said that My kingdom of heaven is like yeast which is placed in three measures of dough and it rises in all three until it becomes one measure of dough. (Matthew 13:33)
   In teaching that truth, He was saying that My Holy Spirit's presence in the life of a person, brought about by the person choosing to be born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit, will experience My Spirit's transformation of the person completely, spirit, mind and body, into a new creation if I am allowed to do My mighty works. (Romans 12:2) That is My mysterious plan that I hid in My own mind from the beginning of the earth until I was able to send Jesus Christ into the earth to die for the sins of all humanity.  My plan was for Me to come to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit and live inside of My children if the first man allowed evil to enter into the earth which blocked My children from communicating with Me. That plan was successfully implemented by Me. (Mark 4:11)  To My children who choose to be born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, My words live inside of My children. The truths of My words through My Holy Spirit which are like leaven.  They grow and grow with the presence of My truths until I take over the entire person, transforming the person into My image in the earth.  It's called My kingdom coming to earth as it is in heaven with the purpose of saving humanity and the earth from the curses of the devil when My children are yoked completely to Me, allowing Me to change them into My image and their choosing to do My will in the earth. (Matthew 6:10)
   Jesus Christ's ministry of dying for the sins of humanity made it possible for My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children and allows My kingdom to come into the earth as it is in heaven. (I John 2:2)  His forgiveness of sins cleanses the spirits of My children so that My Holy Spirit can make His home in their spirits which have been swept, sanitized and cleansed when the person's spirit was cleansed of all demonic thoughts and attitudes by believing in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  He paid the punishment required by the devil who uses religious and civil laws to judge and condemn My children. 
   After He rose from the dead, Jesus Christ sent My Holy Spirit into the earth when He came to heaven to live with Me, because He had no need for My power in My heaven.  He sent My Spirit into the earth to live in My children with the same power and ability that He had when He walked the earth.
    When My Spirit is invited to create a new being inside of My children and then totally surrounds that new being with My heavenly kingdom, called being baptized in My Holy Spirit, then the person is immersed in My kingdom of heaven if he or she allows Me to multiply My Holy Spirit's work inside of himself or herself.  I begin the process of changing the entire person (spirit, mind and body) into being My ambassador of love in the earth.  (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-4) My Holy Spirit, who is allowed to reveal all truths to the minds of My children becomes the Savior of the earth, just like He was in Jesus.  My Spirit in the person changes the world with his or her character and personality which is a reflection of Me and My love.  My true nature of love is then revealed to the other people in the earth because My children are transformed into My image of love,   (Matthew 5:16) 
   The description of My kingdom coming into the earth as it is in heaven was beautifully described by Jesus Christ.  He said that My Holy Spirit is like leaven placed in your spirit, mind and body until it rises in each area of your life into one complete being who reflects My love and peaceful characteristics while in the earth.  The mystery of that parable is revealed to My children of promise.   It is the answer to the prayer of Jesus Christ that My kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) 
   The mystery is revealed, which is Christ in you, the hope of My glorious redemption of the earth. (Colossians 1:27; Romans 8:18-30) You and My other children of promise must allow My Spirit to rise in you, just like leaven, and change your whole being,  When you do, you will be used to transform the earth by intercessory prayers and become My images in the earth which brings praises to Me.
    Your Father of Spiritual Leaven

No comments: