Monday, April 16, 2018

BARRIERS TO THE KINGDOM

BARRIERS TO THE KINGDOM
My Dear Precious Child,
   According to Jesus Christ, there are many barriers placed in the minds of My children which keep them from entering into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  Those barriers are placed in the minds of My children by the devil through denominational doctrines, ignorance of the gospel of peace, family generational curses, political zeal which promotes discord, prejudicial beliefs and religious judgmental fundamentalism.  All of those barriers are taught by the devil through religious and political beliefs which are lies believed as truths by My children.  They promote domination and ascendancy over certain people, the very ones for whom Jesus Christ died.  When the lies become doctrine, the devil places barriers over the minds of the believers of those lies, barriers which keep My kingdom from coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  (Matthew 7:13-27; Matthew 24:24)
    My prophet Isaiah saw those works of the devil in the minds of My children when he said that I am always and forever willing and eager to hear the prayers of My children and answer them, but that their iniquities form a barrier between us and their sins form a wall between us so that I cannot hear their prayers.  I am always willing and able to answer the prayers of My children, but the problem is that their own sins and iniquities have authorized the demons in the earthly atmosphere to intercept their prayers instead of the prayers easily reaching My ears.  (Isaiah 59;1-4)  In Isaiah's prophesy he said that My children do works of iniquity, that they do deeds of violence with their hands, they run quickly to do evil as tempted by the devil, that their thoughts are of iniquity, and that desolation and destruction are their highways.  He said that they don't know peace, that there is no justice in them, that no one even knows how to institute peace.  (Isaiah 59:6-8)
   Because of all of the transgressions, sins and iniquities, there are no clear paths for My answers to prayers to travel to My children because of the barriers created between us by the devil because of his teaching them to deny Me, turn away from Me, and speak oppression and lies from their mouths. A rare person who turns from evil even becomes a prey for the rebellious ones. (Isaiah 59:12-15) 
   I was displeased when I saw that there was no justice for My children, so I sent My Son into the earth to defeat the works of the devil and to be the payment for all of the sins, iniquities and transgressions of My children.  He died for the sins of the whole world and He was raised from death and hell by the power of My Holy Spirit to live with Me in My heaven.  (Isaiah 53:4-5) Then He sent My Spirit into the earth to live in My children of promise who choose Me as their Father.  (Isaiah 59:16-19; Acts 3:1-4)
   When the enemy comes into the earth like a flood, I raise My standard against him in My children who turn from their transgressions.  (verse 19)  I said that My solution to the whole problem of My children authorizing the devil to place barriers between themselves and Me is that I would send My Spirit to live inside of them and that I would put My words in their mouths and in the mouths of their children forever.  (Isaiah 59:21)  To My children who remain devoted to Me, there are no barriers to My words being blocked from My children because they come from the inside of My children instead of from the outside where they can become blocked by barriers from the devil. 
   My children who choose to accept My new covenant with My children, the covenant of a Father/child relationship, they have the spiritual ability to hear My words, the power to follow My guidance, and the right to speak My words of healing and solutions to prayers through their mouths in intercessory prayers in My spiritual language which allows Me to be Lord in the earth again.  Through the mouths of My very own children, My words are spoken in prayers which heal their lands, rescue My children from evil and participate with me in furthering My kingdom of heaven in the earth.  (Joel 2:28-29)  Oh, what a jubilant day!
   My righteousness prevails in the earth in My children who only follow the commands of Jesus Christ and who are completely led and tutored by My Holy Spirit.  You must always be conscious of your enemy, the devil, and his temptation to again place in your mind the enticements to engage in iniquities, transgressions and sins which will again form barriers in your mind and prevent My glorious kingdom blessings from flooding into your life.
   The devil never gives up in his deceptions.  The methods of his kingdom of destruction and death never change.  His temptations come through religious and political doctrines which are taught by false prophets in order to entice My children back into having hell on earth instead of having the heaven on earth that I promised to My children if they will heed My words. (John 15:7-12) When My children allow My Spirit to reveal My truths to them, they will not be deceived.   My Spirit is called the Spirit of Truth by Jesus Christ.  My Spirit is the only giver of truth in the universe.  When you hear His words and confirm them by the words of Jesus Christ, you will not be deceived but will grow into my image in the earth. (Ephesians 4:11-15)
   My desire for My children of promise is that they will grow spiritually until they are the images of Christ in the earth.  People will see them and glorify Me with the desire to become intimately acquainted with me.  It is through them that the prophesy is fulfilled that no one will have to teach others to know Me because they will know Me from the least to the greatest and I will remember their sins no more. (Hebrews 8:9-13)
   Your Father of THE DIVINE SOLUTION

No comments: