Thursday, April 19, 2018

CHALLENGING DEVOTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children are challenged by the devil in many ways, all to which they are blinded.  They are challenged to devote themselves to fleshly institutions which will fail them because they are not guided by Me.  Yes, the devil tempts you with unwise decisions to place human institutions and their practices ahead of your devotion to Me.  In yielding to his temptations, you are tricked into making idols of the institutions which Jesus said are formed and perpetuated by the devil because he is the prince of evil that rules in the earth incognito.  The devil is identified as being the true ruler of those institutions by the presence of opposition, strife, competition, division, discord, anger, selfishness, bitter speaking, judgmental attitudes, robbing from the poor, domination of children and widows, the disabled and other attitudes and practices. (Galatians 5:16-26)  I said that those people will NEVER INHERIT MY KINGDOM OF HEAVEN while they live in the earth.
   Jesus Christ labeled several challenges from hell in which you must refuse to yield your allegiance and devotion.  It is being devoted to the religious practices of the hypocrites who display their piety and religious practices before other people in order to be declared righteous and pious, endeavoring to be recognized as being My children by their religious practices instead of being recognized by the fruit of My Spirit of love, peace, joy and goodness.  The devil makes them use My  commandment to give to the poor to display their giving publicly so other people will think that their pious actions show their devotion to Me.  They really aren't devoted to Me.  They are devoted to the spirit of religious pride which is from hell instead of from heaven.  It is deceptive and a result of believing lies spoken in their ears convincing them that public displays of devotion to Me are My will.  Instead of pious displays of praying and giving money publicly, displaying of My love, peace, joy, goodness and kindness are My will.
    My relationship with My children is one on one.  It is in My one on one relationship with you that My words become flesh in you, replicating My characteristics of love, peace, goodness, kindness and joy in you. 
   My relationship with My children is never communal.  My communal relationship with My children didn't work under the old covenant.  Abraham's faith in Me was prophetic of My children's personal relationship with Me through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in My individual children who seek Me. (Galatians 3:14-29)  My relationship with Abraham was never prophetic of My relationship with a country, a church, a ministry, another person, an earthly nation, a political party, a family, a club or an organization.  So displaying false righteous works through piety by praying in public and giving arms in public are never My will for you because they leave Me out of the equation and only involve you, other people and the demon of religion.  When you pridefully pray in public and give money to the poor in public to be seen by other people, you receive the praise of people instead of being rewarded by Me, which comes when you and I are engaged in private spiritual intercourse through prayers from you and revelations given to you by Me.  It is in our one on one relationship that is created My children of promise who have allowed My Spirit to create a totally new  creature in your flesh, one that is led and guided by Me.  (II Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15)
   Religious piety and spiritual pride come from hell, not from My heaven.  The devil tempts My children to display their piety before other people so that in doing so My children will ruin My reputation in the earth to unbelievers.  Instead of being righteous, religious piety and spiritual pride cause My children to become merely religious instead of Godly, religious being the product of deception.  Instead of bringing glory to Me, they bring ridicule to Me and My name.  They are deceived by the demon of religious deception.   
   Giving your money to the poor in private with only My eyes observing your giving will result in My rewarding you openly.  That's what Jesus said.  (Matthew 6:1-7)  Your prayers in private with only My ears hearing your petitions are rewarded opening by Me.  Jesus said explicitly that anything done out of religious piety will NOT BE REWARDED BY ME.  Yet, it is common practice for My children to pray long, wordy prayers during communal gatherings and to give emotional appeals for the giving of alms in the same communal gatherings.  Unfortunately, there are no rewards given by Me because their giving and praying was for communal praises by people instead of praying and giving in private with only My Holy Spirit in attendance.             
   That religious spirit of pride will tempt My children to pray publicly, incorporating other people into our relationship instead of praying in private like I commanded.  Jesus said in praying publicly with many flowery words is praying for the praise of people instead of praying in unity with Me. 
   I warned My children through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit about the challenges that the devil brings to rob My children in their quest to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Those challenges come into the thoughts of My children by the temptations of the devil, all in an effort to keep you from entering into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.
   Learn to recognize the works of the devil.  Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8)  Jesus Christ identified to My children the works of the devil through His own mouth.  My Holy Spirit shines His light on the works of the devil to My children who recognize My voice.  Do not be one of the deceived children of Mine who adopts the traditions of religions people to pray wordy prayers in public and give arms to be seen by people instead of adopting My parental guidance through Jesus Christ to only pray and give money in private so that only you and I are involved.  The rewards are marvelous to those of My children who do My will in the earth.  Refusing to pray wordy prayers in public and give money to the poor in public means that you refuse to do the will of the devil in the earth who tempts My children to ridicule Me instead of bringing glory to Me.
   Your enemy, the devil, never gives up.  It's the same strategies used by the devil today in your world that he used when Jesus Christ walked in the earth.  The challenge is to your devotion to Me and My words instead of your fulfilling a devotion to the religious practices of people who don't know Me intimately.  It's a  a constant battle for your mind. 
   Remember who gets the rewards.  Jesus Christ said if you abide in Me and My words abide in you so much that you do them, that heaven on earth can be yours while you live in the earth. (John 15:7)
  Your Father of Valuable Advice            

No comments: