Monday, April 23, 2018

SEEKING THE WHOLE KINGDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
   I NEVER REJECT ANYONE FROM MY KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.  My children often reject My kingdom and Me by bonding with the devil and doing evil in their world that I created for My children to enjoy just as i enjoy My heavenly home.  I don't reject My children even when they choose to reject Me and obey the temptations of the evil voices in their thoughts.  My love is still flowing from Me to all of My creation even when every one of My children chooses evil over good, as in the occasion when the rains that came when the devil flooded the earth because My children joined with him in doing his sins which gave him permission to bring complete destruction upon the earth.  Still, I saved one man and was able to replenish the earth again with more of My children through Noah. I was not about to let the devil completely destroy the earth that I created and love. 
   All good things come from Me into the earth through My obedient children who are led and guided by My Holy Spirit to spread My love in the earth. 
   All evil things come from the devil into the earth through My deceived children who are led and guided by evil demons to spread anger and hatred in the earth.
   That is a simplistic explanation of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.  Since Adam allowed the devil to enter into the earth by obeying him, My children are constantly struggling with evil thoughts from hell on one hand and good thoughts on the other hand from My heaven. (Genesis 3:) That was not My will from the beginning when I said that everything I created was good.  (Genesis 1)  From that point forward I always endeavored to save My children from the works of the devil.   (I John 3:8)
   I came to earth in the person of My Son Jesus Christ and He was crucified for the sins of the whole world.  He went to hell, was raised from hell by My Holy Spirit and walked the earth again for 40 days continuing His ministry in the earth of healing the sick, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children, which is the mystery that I hid even from the angels from the foundation of the world.  That plan was that I would come into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live in each one of My children who invite Me to live in them, making them My dwelling places in the earth. (Jeremiah 31-33) I said that those of My children would become recipients of all of My power and abilities to defeat the devil in their lives on earth and to live in the benefits of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth, all as guided by My Holy Spirit. 
   Under My old covenant with Abraham, My presence became evident in the Ark of the Covenant, which was a replica of My heavenly home.  Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, I came to live in each one of My children who invite Me, making them My temple in the earth with the purpose of My Spirit changing them into My image of love in the earth.  That was My ultimate plan of saving My children from the works of the devil is by giving them the power of My Holy Spirit, the same power with which Jesus Christ ministered in the earth, the same power that raised Him from the dead, the same power that created the world and the universe around it.  (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) It first happened on the observation of the day of Pentecost and continues every second of the day in the earth when My children choose to allow Me to live in them to guide and direct them onto the paths of righteousness where evil cannot touch My children who are obedient to My discernment, My wisdom and knowledge, those who are led by My Spirit. (Romans 8:14) They are known as My children, the recipients of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth and also when they come to live with Me in My heaven, as Jesus Christ did.
   My children who are taught by My Spirit and led and guided by My Holy Spirit become images of My character in the earth.  They become like Jesus Christ, only speaking what they hear Me speak to them and only doing what they see Me do in visions and dreams. (Joel 2:28; John 5:10 and 30)  They know My scriptures and My power, knowing that there is nothing good done in the flesh because the devil tempts the flesh to do demonically led religious things instead of doing My wise things which produce heaven on earth.
   I said that My kingdom is like leaven which a woman places in three measures of meal until the whole being is leavened.  That is what My Spirit seeks to do is not only create a new creature in the spirits of My children, but also create new minds and bodies in My children, creating in them new attitudes, new thoughts and new motivations until their bodies are images of My light in a dark world.  Creating new spirits, minds and bodies in My children is called the kingdom of heaven coming on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 13:33)  I place My Holy Spirit inside of My children to tutor them and transform them spirit, soul and body until they are completely transformed into My images of love in the earth.  It is a process, a process where old demonic things are cast away and My children become new creations in all three portions of their being.
   Some of My children are satisfied with only being born of My Spirit so that they will go to heaven when their bodies die.  Some others are satisfied by merely being born of My Spirit and learning spiritual truths without being obedient to My Spirit to become My images in their bodies by doing My works of love in the earth. Others of My children strive for complete transformation, becoming born of My Spirit, baptized in My Spirit and yielding to My Spirit until they are known as peacemakers, merciful, loving, kind, good, patient and faithful. 
   My Holy Spirit said that He was not satisfied until Christ is formed in you and My other children by your becoming intimately acquainted with Me, having the eyes of your understanding enlightened until your know the hope of My calling for you, your glorious inheritance and the power given to you as believers.  He said that having a revelation of the depth, width, length and height of My unconditional love for you will result in your having unconditional love for others and that, as a result, I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to My power that is in you.  (Galatians 4:19; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3;14-20)            
   Many of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are satisfied with only allowing My Spirit to change their spirits and their minds without making them wells of love in the earth. They insist on being right in their revelations, their doctrines and their politics instead of being righteous. They will spend eternity with Me in My heavenly home but they will not inherit My kingdom of heaven on earth, which is what I desire in order to transform the earth as well.
   My children who are determined to be completely transformed into My image spirit, mind and body will enjoy heaven on earth because My kingdom will come in their lives on earth as it is in heaven, as Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10)
   My love ever ends, regardless of your choices.  However, your life on earth is enhanced gloriously when you choose to allow My Spirit to leaven your entire being until you become the light in a dark world.
   Your Heavenly Father of Love
             

No comments: