Friday, April 6, 2018

CHOOSE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL ON EARTH

My Dear Precious Child,
   From the beginning of time, I told My children to choose between having heaven on earth or having hell in their lives while they live in the earth.  I told the first two people not to listen to the temptations of the devil when he enticed them in their thoughts to exalt themselves above Me and make him the lord of the earth, giving him permission to curse them and to curse the earth that I gave to My children to be a blessing to them. (Genesis 3:1-7)  Instead of a blessing to My children, the earth became a curse to them.  The ground was cursed and also grew weeds, thorns and thistles instead of only growing nutritious plants.  Men were cursed by having to work the cursed earth.  The weeds, thorns and thistles are signs of the devil's curses on the earth.  The fact that men desire to dominate women is a sign of the curses upon them which came as a result of the devil becoming lord of the earth.  Women have pain in childbirth and desire to have a man to rule over them.  Those are only a few of the curses that the devil brought into the good earth that I had created for My children.  (Genesis 3:12-19)
   I always provide a way out of the curses.  Through Moses I told My children that they will be blessed in every area of their lives if they will hear My voice and follow My guidance which leads them away from evil instead of into it, in which the devil was leading them.  I outlined the curses that would come upon My children if they refused to follow My guidance and those curses include everything being cursed in their lives.  The curses come as a result of My children inviting the kingdom of hell into their lives by listening to the devil instead of inviting My kingdom of heaven into their lives by following My guidance.  I even led them into a land of milk and honey and cautioned them to follow every statute and ordinance that I gave to them so that they would prosper in that land. (Deuteronomy 26:16-19)   I revealed to them the curses that the devil had for them if they listened to him which would bring hell into their lives on earth.  (Deuteronomy 27:15-26; Deuteronomy 28:15-68) 
   Moses did not know that the devil was the father of curses because his mind was blinded.  He thought that I was good and evil.  Not until Jesus Christ entered into the earth did My children know that the devil is the father of evil and curses.  For every person who was cursed with a disease, Jesus cast out the demon who caused the affliction.  He revealed My character to My children, none of which was evil.  Jesus identified the devil as the father of death and destruction.   
   I also told My children that if they listen to My voice and follow My guidance that they will be blessed in every area of their lives and enjoy heaven on earth.  I outlined every area of their lives in which they would be blessed.  (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)  By following My Fatherly guidance, you and My other children become blessed in every area of your lives and you can have heaven on earth.  My blessings pertain to every area of the lives of My children.  
.  I never wanted puppets as children.  I wanted children who are made in My image, so I gave to My children free will to choose between good and evil in the event that the devil entered the earth through the spiritual ignorance of Adam.  It happened in the garden at the beginning, but throughout the history of My children I have made efforts to circumvent the devil's activities and lead My children away from them in order for My children to have the same blessings on earth that exist in My heaven.
   Unbeknownst to the devil and his demons, and hidden even from My angels, I had a mysterious plan from the beginning, one which would solve the problem of My children being unable to follow My commands and thus bring hell to earth in their lives which had happened since the beginning.  They were unable to resist the devil's temptations and as a result they saw their lives cursed in every area, just like I warned them they would through Moses and other prophets who spoke for Me.  My wonderful plan was to send My Son Jesus Christ into the earth as a son of man/son of God who would die for their sins, which the devil and the religious laws required.  He would pay the price for all the sins of the whole earth and make all of humanity cleansed of the responsibility for their sins and place the blame upon the devil who instigated it all from the beginning. 
   After My Son Jesus came to live in My heaven with Me, I did not leave My earthly children without the comfort that Jesus gave to them when He was in the earth.  Plus, I did not leave them without the power to resist the devil's temptations.  In the past they lacked the power to resist the devil.  When I sent My own Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who invite him to live in their bodies, I equipped My children with the supernatural authority and dynamic power to defeat the devil instead of yielding to his temptations which bring hell into their lives with its curses.  My Spirit gives My power to My children to rid the earth of the demons who tempt them by their casting the demons into the abyss.  My Spirit tutors My children from the inside of them, revealing to them the benefits of following My guidance and giving them the spiritual power to become My images in the world so that they can do My will and bring My kingdom of heaven to earth in their lives as Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10)
   Still, in your world today, it is necessary for My children to follow My guidance for them that comes in the person of My Holy Spirit when He lives inside of them.  Merely having My Spirit inside of them does not qualify them for having My kingdom of heaven evident in their lives.  It is their paying heed to My voice and following My guidance that equips them for having My kingdom of heaven flood into their lives with all of My blessings. 
   My mysterious plan works in the lives of My children of promise who listen to My words which frees them from the evil works of the devil with all of his curses.  My children who are in total unity with Me will have My abundant blessings through My heaven becoming resident in their lives on earth.  I made a way to defeat the evil that is in the world.  I tutor My children to forgive everyone, to love everyone, to make peace with everyone, to spread joy in the earth, to be patient with other people, to bless their enemies, to pray for them and do good to them, to refuse to yield to the devil's anger and to cast it into hell, to refuse to yield to the devil's lust and to cast it into hell, to refuse to make national patriotism their god, and to walk constantly being attentive to My Spirit's guidance for them.  Heaven on earth will become their ultimate blessing while they live in the earth  instead of having hell on earth at the direction of the devil. 
   My children must take advantage of My plan that was a mystery for years.  It has been revealed and it is Christ in you, the hope of your having My glory become evident in your life on earth. When you become molded into My image, My Son Jesus Christ is evident in your life and My heavenly blessings flood into your life.  (Colossians 1:27; Ephesians 1:17-18)
   Your Father of Effective Plans  

No comments: