Saturday, April 7, 2018

BLESSED IN EVERY WAY

My Dear Precious Child,
   Every instruction, admonition, command, enticement and guidance that I have ever given to My children has been to lead you away from the devil's evil works in the earth so that you will blessed in the ways that I want to bless you.  EVERY word from My mouth through the prophets, the angels, the words of Jesus Christ and the new testament prophets has been to help you enter into the Holy Spirit's narrow gate that leads to having an abundant life of blessings while you live in the earth. (Matthew 7:13-14) Jesus said that few had found it when He lived in the earth, but since My Holy Spirit has come into the earth to live in My children, many more people have found the narrow gate and are learning to hear My guidance and follow it. .  There are no evil beings in My heaven, so you won't need to be cautioned about evil after your body dies and you come to live with Me in My heaven.  So all of My instructions in your Instruction Book called the Bible pertain to your having a blessed life on earth.  All of My warnings relate to the evil traps that the devil sets for My children which leads them into the wide gate which leads to destruction. Unfortunately, I said that many of My children enter that gate into destruction because of ignorance of the works of the devil or they enter because of rebellion against goodness and kindness. 
   After being born of My Spirit and baptized in the power of My Holy Spirit, My children have My Spiritual power and My Godly abilities to overcome every evil trap in the earth because I live inside of them and I guide them into the ways that lead to blessings.  I guide them in the righteous ways that lead to living My life of an abundance of blessings while in the earth. (I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 3:15-18)  Instead of having to wait to die to enter into My life of abundance of blessings, I send My kingdom of heaven into the lives of children in the earth who are led by My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 6:10) The prayer of Jesus is answered in those children of Mine because they are doing My will in every part of their lives.
   Moses cautioned the people under My covenant with Abraham and his  descendants that if they obeyed My statutes, precepts, commandments and testimonies that they would blessed in every area of their lives, their children, their animals, their storehouses, their cities, their crops, their cattle, the young of their animals, their grain, their food, their entry into the earth and their exit from the earth.  I said that if enemies rise up against them that the enemies would be defeated, if enemies come at them one way that they would be defeated seven ways. I said that they would be so blessed in every way that people would be in awe of Me. I said they would abound in prosperity in every way and My heavens would be open to them, that they would  lend and not have to borrow, that they would  be the head and not the tail, above any evil thing in the earth instead of under its curses if they didn't turn aside from My guidance and wander into enemy territory and do the will of the devil.  If they did turn aside and do the will the devil, they would be cursed in all of those ways. (Deuteronomy 28)
   Under My new covenant of love with all of My children in the earth, Jesus spoke about the attitudes which call forth My blessings in the lives of all of My children in the earth. (Isaiah 59:21)  It is a covenant of your being My child, not My servant. Because you are My child, all of the blessings of My inheritance belong to you.  Jesus said that if you will hear My instructions and become meek, humble, poor in spirit instead of arrogant, peacemakers, seekers of righteousness, merciful, being persecuted for being loving, peaceful, merciful, joyful, good and kind, that My heaven will come into your life on earth and you will be rewarded by Me.  He said that your light will shine so bright among people that they will glorify Me. (Matthew 5:1-17)  He said that He did not come to earth to cancel the words of the prophets but instead to fulfill them.  In other words, He would die to give you the power to obey My words. Matthew 5:17-20) 
   Then Jesus began to instruct you with His guidance on how to inherit My blessings while you live in the earth.  He said if you are angry with anyone that you are in danger of the fires of hell, so if you are in opposition to anyone that you should make peace with the person or you will not have prayers answered because the demonic spirit of opposition will block your blessings from coming into your life.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)  Not only that, but He said if you don't make peace with the person that the devil will make sure that you will lose your last penny. (Matthew 5:21-26) 
    He cautioned you not to swear to do anything because if you do and you can't commit to that, it opens the door for the devil to condemn you for failing to keep your word. He said if you swear falsely you are doing the will of the devil and you will inherit his curses. (Matthew 5:33-37)  He said that anything other than your saying yes and no when the devil sends someone to require your commitment comes from hell because the devil lures you into having to swear to commit just so he can trap you into being unable to fulfill your commitment and become cursed by him. 
   Jesus went further with His guidance and told you not to resist evil that comes at you from someone, but instead to make peace with the person.  He said when someone robs you of your coat to give him your cloak, if someone kidnaps you and forces you to go one mile to go two miles also, if someone begs from you that you should give to him and if someone wants to borrow that you should give him freely what he requires, all in order to keep peace with people who want to afflict you.  In maintaining peace, I can flood you with My blessings. (Matthew 5:38-42)
    Then Jesus taught you how to respond to people who are your enemies.  He said not to return evil for the evil that is done to you, but instead for you to love the people you consider your enemies, to bless the people, to pray for the people and to do good actions to them so that you will be My child because I pour good things on people who oppose Me, curse Me and deny me.  You increase My love and goodness in the earth when you do to your enemies what I do. (Matthew 5:43-48)
    The matter of adultery was something Jesus explained.  He said that if you look at another person with lust in your heart that you have already succumbed to the devil's temptation to commit adultery and he will further tempt you into committing adultery of some sort in the flesh, emotional, spiritual or physical.  Adultery causes My children to forfeit their inheritance of blessings because of what it does to families in answer to the devil's will. (Matthew 5:27-30)  Jesus said to cast that demonic lustful thought out of your mind so that your whole body will not partake of the curses of hell while you live in the earth. 
    Because of the religious laws, the devil uses them to entice you to judge people if they don't obey those laws.  Jesus said that if you fall into of the devil's temptation to judge someone, that the devil will see that you are judged also by the same amount.  By the truth of that teaching, you see how the devil entices you to use religious laws to allow his demons to curse you.  (Matthew 7:1-5) 
    There are two spiritual forces at work in your world, My kingdom of heaven and the devil's kingdom of hell.  If you do what is the devil's will in the earth, you will inherit his curses of destruction.  If you do what is My will in the earth, you will inherit My blessings and prosperity in all that you do. 
    If you respond to evil by doing evil actions to a person, you increase the devil's evil in the earth and you will reap the devil's judgment which are curses in your life.  I don't send evil on you.  The devil sends evil into your life when you do his will in the earth because you have made him your father. (John 8:44)
   The instructions of Jesus are not so too hard that you can't do them because if My Holy Spirit lives inside of you, you have the strongest power in the universe which is the power of My love.  You will be fully equipped to do everything that I ask you to do so that you can inherit every one of My blessings.
   The choice between blessings and curses is presented to you every moment of the day in your thoughts.  I caution you to choose My way of blessing people in the earth, of following My guidance so that you will have heaven on earth.  It's your choice.  Choose to follow My guidance, doing My will in the earth, and you will have My heaven in your life on earth.
   Your Loving, Peaceful Father 
                 

No comments: