Tuesday, April 17, 2018

KINGDOM CHALLENGES

My Dear Precious Child,
   The biggest challenge that My children have as residents of My kingdom of heaven is to love everyone with My unconditional love, as Jesus instructed you to do.  (John 20:21-23)  It is impossible to do without having the power of My Holy Spirit whose character is unconditional love because He is My Spirit.  Jesus Christ told you that it is imperative for you to love unconditionally as an ambassador of My love in the earth.  He even compared the unconditional love that My children need to have for everyone to the limited love that unbelievers and tax collectors have, which he said that they only love the people who love them. He said if you only love the people who love you, what good is My unconditional love that I have for you if you do not pass it on?   
   Jesus said that you must be perfect in loving just as I am perfect in love.  TO BE PERFECT IS TO BE AN EXACT REPLICA OF THE ORIGINAL.  When you have become an exact replica of the originator of unconditionally love, which is Me, your heavenly Father, then you will be living and walking in My kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 5:43-48)  To be perfect in love is to love everyone exactly as I love you.  It is to love the people who persecute you just as I love you.  It is easily done by you when you look on the spirits of people instead of on their flesh.  Only looking on the spirits of people is what Jesus said that He and I do. (John 8:15: John 7:24)
   Another challenge of living and walking in My kingdom of heaven is that you are tutored by My Spirit to refuse to judge anyone, even those people who persecute you for righteousness sake.  If you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit but still judge other people according to their flesh, then what good is the power of My Spirit to you if you still only love as the unbelievers do and the tax collecting politicians do?  Your enemy, the devil, tempts you to judge the outward appearance and actions of people so that you will be judged by him with magnified judgments and become separated from My kingdom of heaven in which there are magnificent blessings. Jesus Christ taught that judging others will boomerang back and judge you because the devil tempts you to judge people and then judges you for having judged other people.  The devil uses the spiritual principle of sowing and reaping, what you sow you will also reap.  (Galatians 6:7-10) 
   My children must refuse to judge anyone.  To judge and condemn anyone comes from pride which precedes a fall from My kingdom of blessings into hell's kingdom of curses. (Proverbs 16:18)Matthew 7:1-6)
   My commandments through Jesus Christ are more challenging than the laws through Moses.  They are more challenging because of My desire that My children have My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth just as it is in My heaven.  I did not give you challenging instructions without also giving you the power and ability to follow them.  I gave to you My Holy Spirit to empower you to love your enemies and to forgive people instead of judging them.  I judged the devil and threw him out of My heaven.  It is incumbent upon My children to do the same thing that Jesus did, cast the devil away from themselves, cast the devil out of people who have mental and physical illnesses, and cast those demons into hell.  You have authority in the earth to cast them out of earth and into the abyss of hell. (Matthew 13:41)
   The instructions through Jesus Christ are more challenging because of His knowledge and wisdom of knowing the traps that the devil sets for My children.  Moses was ignorant about those traps because of only knowing human things instead of knowing spiritual insights into the battle between good and evil. Moses and other prophets thought that I was both good and evil.  Not until My son Jesus Christ came to earth were the minds of My children open to the truth that all good things come from Me and all bad things come from the devil and his demons. (James 1:17)  So that is why the teachings of Jesus Christ seem more challenging than the teachings of the religious laws through Moses.  Moses was only concerned about people keeping religious and civil laws but Jesus Christ taught about personally hearing My voice and being guided by My Holy Spirit away from the works of the devil and onto the paths which lead to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children.  (Matthew 7:13-14) 
   It's never been a matter of My loving you more if you follow My guidance. My love is unconditional. I love you no matter what. (I John 3:8)  It's a matter of My children following My guidance which saves you from the works of the devil while you live in the earth so that you will be able to have the heaven on earth for which Jesus prayed.  (Matthew 6:10)       
   When the devil is tempting you to hate your enemies so that he can bring his kingdom of hell into your life, I am admonishing you and empowering you to love your enemies so that My kingdom of love can come into your life on earth because love is the atmosphere to My kingdom of heaven.  Choose love instead of hate and choose forgiveness instead of judging others and you will gain entrance into My kingdom of heaven and its benefits of blessings and miracles while you live in the earth.
   Your Father of Unconditional and Empowering Love

No comments: