Wednesday, April 11, 2018

KINGDOM CRUSHERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are many traps set for you by your real enemy, the devil, in order to keep you from entering into My kingdom of heaven benefits while you live in the earth. In the model prayer of Jesus in answer to being asked how to pray by His disciples, He prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven as My will is being done by My children. (Matthew 5:10)  John the Baptist preached to repent because the kingdom of God was at hand.  ( Matthew 3:2) 
   Not only did Jesus go around healing the sick and casting out demons, but He taught about My kingdom of heaven being close at hand in its timeliness.   (Matthew 4:7; Matthew 10:7)  He taught His disciples to heal the sick, to cast out demons, to cleanse the lepers, to raise the dead and to go to the lost sheep of Israel, preaching that My kingdom of heaven was at hand.  He told people to repent.  Repent means to turn from their evil ways that are instigated by the devil and turn to doing My will instead.
   One of the ways that the devil tried to crush the truths pertaining to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children was through religious and political leaders, the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes of that time.  They were appalled that Jesus would encourage His followers to be loyal to Me and My kingdom instead of being loyal to their earthly nation to which they were bound in loyalty which produced bondage to burdensome laws and tenets. Those earthly national laws never benefited the people, they only added burdens to their lives.  (Matthew 23:1-13)  Jesus said that the scribes and Pharisees kept My children out of My kingdom of heaven.  So when My children bind themselves to the pious, arrogant religious and political leaders, being bound to their teachings, My children inherit the woes of the religious and political leaders instead of inheriting the wonderful benefits of My kingdom of heaven. When My children bind themselves with blind patriotism to their earthly nation, its religious leaders and partisan politicians, the truths of My kingdom of heaven have been crushed in their lives.
    Another of the ways that the devil keeps My children from entering into My kingdom of heaven is by tempting them to make enemies of human beings instead of realizing that their enemies are not flesh and blood but their real enemies are the demonic principalities and powers in the atmosphere around them who are tempting them. (Ephesians 6:10-18) In tempting My children to seek vengeance against a human being, the devil succeeds in making My children do his will in the earth instead of being forgiving, merciful, kind and good toward people.  The result of the devil being successful in his endeavor to make My children seek vengeance against someone is that he crushes their hopes of entering into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth. 
   My kingdom of heaven validates My children who do My will as being My children of promise and My kingdom of heaven brings My kingdom rewards into your life when you do good to your human enemies who do evil to you, when you pray for them, bless them and forgive them.  You enter into My kingdom living when you do My will in the earth. (Matthew 5:38-48; Romans 12:17-21)  Do not become vengeful against anyone because in seeking vengeance you are doing the devil's will of cursing the person.  Instead, forgive everyone, be merciful and bless everyone who does evil to you.  When you do My will of forgiving the person, you are identified by My kingdom of heaven as being My child, the inheritor of My kingdom benefits.  When you do forgive, according to My command, My blessing will flood into your life abundantly. (John 20:21-23)
   Another way that the devil keeps My children from entering into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth is by tempting them to speak negative words, bitter words, condemning words, judgmental words, vengeful words, divisive words, hurtful words, jealous words, envious words or selfish words, all which crush their chances of walking in the peace of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  I said that if you do speak those demonic words that you will inherit all manners of disorder, mayhem and every vile practice from hell.  (James 3:5-15)  I said that My children of promise should only speak My wise words, words that are pure, peaceable, reasonable, full of mercy, truth and sincerity.  I said that there is a harvest of righteousness to My children who speak words of peace and make peace.   Peacemakers are called My children, being identified as My children of promise who inherit My kingdom benefits while they live in the earth.  My children of promise are admonished by My Holy Spirit to only speak words that build up My kingdom in the earth instead of speaking words that crush their chances of entering into My kingdom while they live in the earth.(Ephesians 4:29-32)
    You have My Instruction Book to identify the kingdom crushers of the devil with which you are tempted to engage in doing his will in your life through which you forfeit your inheritance that is reserved for My children who do My will in the earth.  Uniting with the devil in any way by doing his will in the earth cancels out your legal right to My inheritance of blessings flooding into your life on earth.   My children who forfeit their inheritance are like the people Jesus said had erred because they knew neither the scriptures nor My power because they were doubters who questioned about My kingdom of heaven. (Mark 12:24)
   My family is filled with My children who know neither the truths of the scriptures as taught by My Holy Spirit to them, nor do they know the power over evil that is given to them by My Spirit of power.  They are tosses about by every wind of doctrine, incapable of speaking the truth in love by having grown up into all things, into Christ Himself.
   Temptations are always present in the earth, kingdom crushers from hell who want to rob you of living a loving, peaceful life which is filled with all of My blessings and rewards to those who seek MY KINGDOM and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.  It is the lack of righteousness that keeps My children from inheriting the abundant life that is only found in My kingdom of heaven. 
   The devil sends all of his traps into the lives of My children who seek My kingdom, traps which divert them from the straight path that leads to having My righteousness and thus walking in My kingdom while they live in the earth.  You must be diligent to recognize his temptations to speak evil against someone, to become bound to religious and political leaders who heap burdens upon people, and to become vengeful instead of loving and forgiving.  Those are kingdom crushers which keep My children from entering into a life of love and peace.  Seek to know the truths in My scriptures as taught to you by My spirit and seek to know the power that you have against evil as given by My Holy Spirit.
    Your Tutoring, Powerful Father      
        

No comments: