Friday, April 20, 2018

THE CHALLENGE TO LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
  From the beginning of the earth, My children have been faced with the challenge of choosing good over evil.  I gave My first two children, Adam and Eve, the definite instructions not to choose to obey the voice of evil over My Fatherly advice, but they were deceived by the devil and believed him instead of believing Me.  Because of their deception by the devil and their disobedience to Me, the devil invaded the earth with his demons and cursed the earth and the lives of all of My children.  (Genesis 3:14-19)  My eventual solution to the problem was to come to earth to live in My children, to personally lead and guide them away from the devil's traps by teaching My children to recognize the voice of evil placed in their thoughts.  I also give to My children who ask for My help the power to defeat the devil who is always bringing tribulation into their lives.  (John 16:33)
   My plan to empower My children with the power of My own Holy Spirit could not be implemented in the lives of My children until I sent My salvation into the earth in the flesh of My Son Jesus Christ.  He completed His ministry in the earth of dying for the sins of everyone who had ever lived in the earth before Him and those who would live in the earth after Him.  Even though He was innocent of all sins, He had to pay the price of crucifixion required by religious and civil laws for the sins of all people before He could send My Holy Spirit into the earth to empower My children to also defeat evil.  My Holy Spirit had empowered Jesus Christ to do His actions of casting demons out of people, healing the sick, comforting those who mourned and teaching about My kingdom coming to earth to live in My children who seek Me. 
   Jesus Christ completed His mission in the earth after being crucified for the sins of the whole world.  He descended into hell to regain authority in the earth over evil and He was raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Without the power of My Holy Spirit in Him, He never would have been raised from the dead and ascended into heaven to live with Me so that He could send My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children who seek Me and My righteousness.  Jesus Christ fulfilled My plan to come into the earth and live inside of My children, giving to them the same power that I have in My heaven to discern the presence of evil and to cast the demons behind all evil actions out of their lives and into hell, just like I did to the devil when he tried to usurp My power in My heaven. (Luke 10:16-20; Acts 1:1-8)
   My mysterious plan was able to finally be brought to fruition in the earth where I would come to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit, just like I did in Jesus Christ, and I would live inside of My children who choose to receive My Holy Spirit, giving Him bodies in the earth in which to live so that He can rid the earth of the demons who came into the earth at the beginning, per Adam's permission.  My plan was completed on the day of the first Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live in my children who sought Me and I baptized them with My Power,  those being My children who were obedient and waiting for My Holy Spirit, as commanded by Jesus before He physically left the earth.  (John 14:1-2)
   My Kingdom of Heaven came into the earth on that day and It has continued to come to earth in the lives of My children who invite Me to make My home in their bodies so that I can lead and guide them into all truth, discerning the presence of evil and giving them the power to cast the demons who are emissaries of the devil out of people, out of the earth and into hell, healing the sick, and creating My image in the lives of My children.  When My children allow Me to transform them into My images in the earth, they become witnesses of My character to the other people in the earth which brings glory to Me. (Romans 12:2)  Other people become acquainted with My loving, peaceful, joyful character through them and want to become filled with My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.
   When telling about the coming of My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children, Jesus told His followers that they must not let their hearts be troubled because there were going to be many mansion-like homes inside of My children where He, in the person of My Holy Spirit, would live and make His home.  He was assuring them that He was going to be physically away from them but that He would still be in the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit, living inside of them and inside of My other children who choose good over evil and who have the power of My Holy Spirit to defeat evil in the earth.
   My plan has worked in the lives of some of My children.  Others have fallen away from their calling, waiting only to go to heaven after their bodies die. Those are people who have only been born of My Spirit and have not sought My kingdom and My righteousness, so they only obtain 30 percent of the rewards that I have for them, which is living eternally with Me in My heaven. Some of My children have otain 60 percent of My blessings, which means that they have been born of My Spirit and have allowed My Holy Spirit to transform their minds and they have obtained the benefits of being taught truths by Me.  They have been transformed in their spirits and in their minds,  but they have not learned to refuse the temptations of the devil which allows them to physically be blessed as well as mentally and spiritually.  Others of My children have obtained 100% of My rewards and blessings because they have learned to hear from My Holy Spirit and to become completely obedient to Him.  They have learned to refuse to obey the temptations of the devil and they have learned to defeat the works of the devil in their lives.  In addition, they have learned to expect their rewards and blessings as their rightful inheritance while they live in the earth.  They enjoy 100% of My inheritance for them while they live in the earth because they have rid their lives of the devil and his demonic works while they live in the earth.  They have been transformed spirit, soul and body.  They already have heaven on earth and when their bodies die they merely walk from earth into My heaven without fanfare because they have already experienced heaven on earth. (Matthew 13:23)  It happened to Jesus Christ.  My children have the power of My Holy Spirit to bring about 100 % of My rewards and blessings into their lives on earth because they have sought for My righteousness to become their motivations in life.
   My desire is that My children inherit 100% of My blessings while in the earth.  It is the command that I gave to My children, the choice of whether to seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness and obtain 100% of their inheritance, or whether to only seek Me and go to heaven when they die, only obtaining 30 % of their inheritance.  I also gave them the command to seek Me and My kingdom but they do not seek My righteousness.  If they do, they only receive 60% of their inheritance while in the earth.  It's My children who seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness, becoming My image of love in the world, that qualifies them to receive 100% of their inheritance while they live in the earth, thus fulfilling the prayer of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 6:10; Matthew 6:33) 
    When My children seek My righteousness, they become My image of love in the earth and My love overcomes all evil.  They never participate in opposition, discord, vengeance, political partisan disagreements, doctrinal divisions, bitterness, strife, jealousy, envy and other demonic temptations.  The love for My other children that is resident in them overcomes all the evil in the temptations to think or do evil.  Because they refuse to do evil to the least of My children, they qualify for 100% of their inheritance.
   You have the power to be My righteousness in the earth. The rewards while you live in the earth are exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who motivates you. (Ephesians 6:20)  I said that you need to seek a revelation of the height, depth, width and breath of My love for you.  When you allow My Holy Spirit to reveal My love to you, you are able to love everyone unconditionally, as I love you.  (John 13:34-35)  When you love other people with the same love as I love you, thousands of evil plans will fall at your left side and your right side and you will only observe their failure to curse you because you are bound to Me in love. (Psalm 91:7-16)
   Remain yoked to Me in love, becoming the image of My love in the earth, and you will inherit 100% of My blessings while you live as a resident in the earth.
    My plan is that My children will allow My Holy Spirit to transform them and the earth as they allow My kingdom to come into their lives on earth as it is in My heaven, as Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10) 
    Your Father Of Love and Peace

No comments: